Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Marijuana and weight training

1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next resultset_last
sonic
sonic
Canada
2002/03/25, 05:37 PM
I occasionally like to smoke a joint before I work out. I find that I have alot more energy and that I don't notice the fatigue or muscle stiffness as much. I heard from a friend though, that marijuana can slow down the muscle building process? Is this true does anyone know?
Other than the smoke and tar are there any chemical side effect.
Could I just make weed cookies and eat them or something
quads123
quads123
Canada
2002/03/25, 07:32 PM
<chuckle> Oh yes, the infamous vitamin THC ...

I think it's more the lifestyle associated with recreational drug use (poor sleeping and nutritional habits, skipped workouts etc.) than the chemical itself that slow down muscle growth. But I could be wrong ...
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/03/25, 08:32 PM
From a recently published article from Newcastle Medical University:

“The study says cannabis can provoke severe anxiety and panic attacks and mental illness such as paranoia, seriously impairs driving skills, distorted perception, loss of coordination, increased heart rate, is five times more damaging to the lungs than cigarettes, weakens the immune system and may lead to rare throat cancers or fatal heart attacks, as well as damaging the reproductive system. Three to four cannabis cigarettes are as toxic as 20 tobacco cigarettes and cannabis users may suffer bronchitis and emphysema.

The initial effects created by the THC wear off within an hour or two after using marijuana, but the chemicals stay in your body for much longer. The terminal half-life of THC is from about 20 hours to 20 days, depending on the amount and potency of the marijuana used. This means that if you take one milligram of THC that has a half-life of 20 hours, you will still have 0.031 mg of THC in your body more than four days later. The longer the half-life, the longer the THC lingers in your body. The long-term health risks may not be understood for 10 to 20 years.”

Ya know, it will never cease to amaze me how some people think. Here they are, wanting to be all healthy and lookin’ good; going the gym religiously, keeping a strict diet, and really just keeping every aspect of their lives in health-conscious order. Then they go and get stupid by pumping crap like alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, and steroids into their body like there is going to be no repercussions! WAKE UP, will you? What the hell are you people thinking of? By doing those substances, you will never be the best you could be. If you compete against an athlete that doesn’t abuse alcohol, marijuana, etc., he or she will wipe the stage or lifting platform with you, from one end to the other. Don’t believe it? Read the effects above once again.

I saw a commercial during the Olympics from one of the U.S. downhill skiers. He said (paraphrase): “I haven’t eaten candy, potato chips, or junk food in 2 years just to get ready for this. Why would I do drugs?” Look, choose one life-style or another: either take care of yourself so you can be the best healthy person you want to be, or go back to your boring little fantasy hum-drum lives and stop being such a hypocrite.

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
ltroisi
ltroisi
United States
2002/03/26, 06:52 AM
DITTO to Michael.Drugs have no place in a healthy lifestyle
regardless of the "touted benefits" of those who use them.

--------------
There is no substitute for hard work.........Leslie
Adrian
Adrian
Switzerland
2002/03/26, 10:26 AM
I agree with the two of you, but you also have to look at it this way....

Working out and smoking weed is healthier than just smoking weed and being a couch potato.

I personally don't recommend using drugs, but I think it's harsh to say "choose one life-style or another". Some people have chosen the 'other' lifestyle, but they also enjoy working out.

--------------
Adrian - ft Staff
yury
yury
United States
2002/03/26, 02:49 PM
I use to smoke weed and workout and trust me I havent seen any results so I stopped then the results started to show up... drop the joint the roach whatever... be cool stay in you workout!!!

--------------
**Yury**
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/26, 02:56 PM
What a very controversial topic! My opinion is that taking any sort of illegal substance impairs much of the senses (reasoning, judgment, etc.). This is probably why you feel "energized" in your workouts...it's really just your mind working overtime.

My advice would be to listen to what's being said by the others and just say no to drugs.

Of course, it's your choice...

--------------
**_Robert_**
george
george
Canada
2002/03/26, 05:22 PM
Nothing comes easy in life.. you have to earn it. The same goes for a healthy lifestyle.. there are no short-cuts if you want to reach your individual health & fitness goals.

There is no question that using Marijuana and other such drugs will hinder your gains, and in no way does ft promote this illegal substance abuse.

All we recommend to our community is to train safe and smart.. then your gains and progress will all fall into place.

--------------
George - ft Staff
sonic
sonic
Canada
2002/03/26, 05:57 PM
I appreciate all your feedback guys as it is I've really cut down my consumption. I don't know if it really does hinder my workouts, whether I smoke before after or anything, but as a whole I feel alot more healthy when I don't put that stuff in my body.

Thanks again guys
Jeremy0280
Jeremy0280
United States
2002/03/26, 11:18 PM
I used to smoke a joint occasionally but not before a workout. Usually after it would really help me relax calm down and increse my appetite. It didn't really affect my workout in any way actually I would feel more motivated. People admire me for my physique I have put a lot of work into it. If it causes you to feel that you don't want to be productive and do things than maybe it's not for you. But if it's your thing by all means enjoy yourself. But keep up the hard work at the gym and continue as much of a healthy lifestyle with occasional fun as you can. Good luck to you!
wells_w
wells_w
United States
2002/03/28, 01:00 AM
I've found marijuana, though it does lower my 1 rep max slightly, increases both my coordination, resulting in better quality lifting, and endurance due to its analgesic qualities. I don't use marijuana more often than once or twice a month, but I have found it to be an invaluable training tool. Don't listen to the bullshit being thrown around by most people - check the sources, and compare it to your own experiences. The MDs & PhDs writing the papers in the peer reviewed journals haven't found overwhelming evidence of perils associated with marijuana use. The same unfortunately cannot be said about most of the supplements being marketed to the bodybuilding community, the sympathetic agonist stimulants being an one such example. If you like it, and more importantly,its working for you, then do it.
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/03/28, 06:07 PM
Wow, this is an interesting topic. And whoever wrote that article should be shot. There's an old saying "Opinions are like (Deleted explitive) because everyone has one. Doctors are no different and in the same respect as people are often wrong. It's if you don't believe me just ask any former test subject.

--------------
And my soul must be iron, because my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless.
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2002/03/28, 07:14 PM
hmmmmmmmm........

The discussion was not so much whether or not you choose to do drugs, but more so as how it will affect your training. As anything that we put into our bodies causes effects, including supplements as mentioned above, it is completely ignorant to deny the possible chemical reactions of doing marijuana, or any illegal substance. Granted, individuals are different, and chemicals can act different on each person. However, to simply throw out numerous results simply because you dont agree with them is purely immature. Drs. and studies have been wrong in the past, part of being human, but that does not mean more than the majority have been correct; and it is studies such as these that have also allowed Drs to save many lives and treat many illnesses because of similiar cause and effect procedures. If you must decline the one group of studies, then you must also deny any study accross the board - 1.5cc initial IM injection of Epinephrine to counter the effects of an Anaphylactic episode on a person who would otherwise be dead in less than 5 minutes, for example. Possibly deadly, yes, but an established protocal that has save countless lives.

As far as your opinions and former test subjects go: I'm sure that all of the DOAs and Terminals that I treated during my 12 years of being a paramedic all thought the same thing....

Just my 2 cents and a cup of soup.

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/29, 12:04 AM
Like I've said before, this topic is too controversial! May I suggest moving on to another subject as I think this one just invites too many individual opinions? Besides, I believe the original author of this thread already got the message...

Thanks to all!

--------------
**_Robert_**
Boddhisattvha
Boddhisattvha
United States
2002/03/29, 11:34 AM
Sorry if that came across harsh. In my opinion the medical side affects aren't the issue. To me lifting weights can be as dangerous as driving a car. Especially if you lift without a spotter. So the main concern to me would be safety.

--------------
And my soul must be iron, because my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless.
atlmike
atlmike
United States
2003/10/08, 09:51 AM
I have to agree and disagree with most every comment here. I smoked marijuana in college daily and worked out hard core in the gym daily. I never EVER smoked before a workout after the first time. During that workout I didn't tire out quite as fast but could not concentrate on the reps enough to get the max out of each set. Afterward, I was extremely tired but didn't have any muscle soreness. Since that experience I only smoked AFTER a workout and found that to help relax me and increase my appetite directly afterward. I can say that smoking did not hinder my gains at all - I still got huge. And at that time was not taking ANY supplements.
Now, I smoke on occasion and never directly before or directly after a workout, but usually when just hanging out. My main issue with marijuana is the smoke itself. In college I also smoked cigarettes. When I quit I immediately noticed the difference. I felt so much better. I have the same feelings for pot now. If I could get THC in a pill, I'd be high much more often. It's the smoke itself that is the worst.

Some may say that you must choose between a healthy lifestyle of no drugs or drinking, but then why not go further and wear UV protection of 15 any moment you're outside. That's too extreme. I think as long as you workout, eat moderately healthy and maintain an active lifestyle, moderate recreational drinking and marijuana use is completely acceptable and won't hinder any body building progress.
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2003/10/08, 11:37 AM
You guys are wearing me out with this post.....I have to take a nap now...Just for the record though, smoking marijuana or drinking alcohol socially on occasion is ones own personal business. We are all adults & know the consequences we can suffer if these social activities begin to control our lives. As for as whether or not it slows down the muscle building process I'm not sure but I'm sure your not realizing your full potential at the gym if you go under the influence, even if you think you are. I heard Sammy Hagar say once that smoking marijuana makes you dream but not act. It only goes to make sense that if you dont smoke it you stand a better chance of acting upon your dreams & making them a reality.

D#%@ it!...I wanted to keep this to one line.
Good luck on whatever you decide sonic.

--------------
I have seen the enemy.....and it is me.

Mojo_67
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2004/03/16, 09:45 AM
bump
spenco
spenco
Canada
2004/03/18, 03:28 PM
Invaluable training tool? thats the biggest single load of BS ive heard in a long time. Ive done that many times myself and thats why i stopped working out for a few months, i couldnt lift worth crap when i was stoned or coming down. theres no point in working out when u have pot in ur system, u wont see any results from it trust me i know. also theres the after effects, it does sh*t to ur lungs, even after u stop smoking for a while u get out of breath a lot quicker and have to take longer breaks between sets because ur so tired and ur lungs are screwed up cause of all that smoke. it does not help your workout, it is not a training tool and it will not bring u the results u want.

============
Quoting from wells_W:

I've found marijuana, though it does lower my 1 rep max slightly, increases both my coordination, resulting in better quality lifting, and endurance due to its analgesic qualities. I don't use marijuana more often than once or twice a month, but I have found it to be an invaluable training tool. Don't listen to the bullshit being thrown around by most people - check the sources, and compare it to your own experiences. The MDs & PhDs writing the papers in the peer reviewed journals haven't found overwhelming evidence of perils associated with marijuana use. The same unfortunately cannot be said about most of the supplements being marketed to the bodybuilding community, the sympathetic agonist stimulants being an one such example. If you like it, and more importantly,its working for you, then do it.

=============
Kyrah
Kyrah
United States
2004/03/18, 03:38 PM
My opinion about pot aside I have an issue with the "we are all adults here" comment as I know for a fact that there are quite a few young teenagers that read/post on these boards. We do need to reenforce good nutrition and lifestyles or we have failed to help the younger generations here. Anywho that is my 2 cents.
ptz
ptz
United States
2004/04/08, 02:23 AM
Whatever the research and experiments and opinions.. asking friends older and younger and from my own experiences, pot has no negative effect on working out or really any aspect of life. No effects are really known and all the bullshit ones they pull up aren't really right. Sure you get the shit in your lungs, but its not as much as they say if its out of a bowl, which is how most people smoke, no cig paper. Everything is more interesting, which is the only reason i actually read this, cause i'm high as i'm typing. my chinese food was SO good, lol. even with the side effect of munchies, which you can control, i find gaining fat harder when i go through my smoking phaze a month or so at a time. and from experience of friends who have smoked for 30 or more years... the medical side effects are unproved, and extremely rare... such as walking across the street and getting hit by a car.. it can happen to anyone but its rare... whatever i'm stoned, this is boring me, lol... time for some awsome tasting chinese and good music and some comtemplation :)
mmaibohm
mmaibohm
United States
2004/04/08, 07:00 AM
PTZ you my friend are a pot head and a poor example to the youngsters that frequent this board. I lost my best friend not to death but to the street because of the doors marijauna use opened to him. And like any one I am sorry that you are in a state that you can not cope with day to day life that you need to be high. The greatest part of living is the stress and the emotion of life.

--------------
I am that
which must be feared, worshipped and adored. The world is mine
now and forever.No one holds command over me. No man. No god. I am a beast and that is enough.
2004/04/11, 07:13 PM
I gotta agree with mmailbohm here. I think you need to look at why you need the dope, what are you trying to avoid by getting stoned. Pot is psychologically addictive, not physically, which in many ways is even worse. Loose the crutches or end up "contemplating" your life away.
Candy21
Candy21
Bahamas
2004/04/23, 03:41 PM
hey boos! weed is the seed to the future
dahayz
dahayz
United States
2004/04/23, 03:48 PM
Right..... just keep on smokin candy. Pot, just like any drug, is a crutch for the weak mind that can't handle life. It's sad really.
drio
drio
United States
2004/04/23, 10:08 PM
Hhmm.. Well, there's many conflicting opinions here on the subject.. both from 'users' and non-users. Even the users have much much different things happen. Pot really has different effects on differnt people. Yes, I smoke. But I would NEVER consider hitting the weights high. I just don't have the focus. Other friends of mine really do achieve higher concentration and energy from smoking. It never ceases to amaze me personally, how differntly it affects different people. (but of course on TV all you see is the stoner on the couch eating doritos, watching Simpsons..)

As for it being a 'gateway' to other things.. or an escape for the weak minded... I would say that's only true for about 10% of smokers. In a nutshell, if you let pot take over your life.. and ruin it.. you are already very weak. (sorry if that offends.. but it's true) Aside from the perspective of law on the topic, I see it no differently from having a drink and achieving a buzz. Simmer.. when did they put Mutt in control of things?!?! =) JK Mutt.

Oh, and hello to everyone i haven't seen in so long. Decided to pop in for a visit tonight. Sorry, been a very busy guy!

--------------
Dont wait! Procrastinate NOW! =)
drio
drio
United States
2004/04/23, 10:13 PM
Oh.. Rev.. was the skiier in that ad Bode Miller by chance? Just curious.. very.. =)
drio
drio
United States
2004/04/23, 10:33 PM
Sorry sorry.. one more thing. I did not, in any way, want that to sound like a recommendation for anyone. Indeed there is tar and other toxins in pot. And yes, if you are trying to achieve optimal health I would NOT advise it at all. As with many things, it's a choice you need to decide for yourself.

--------------
Dont wait! Procrastinate NOW! =)
jenray
jenray
United States
2004/04/24, 08:29 PM
its simple DONT DO DRUGS. that will solve the problem
solflwr
solflwr
United States
2004/06/20, 07:57 AM
I think it is really funny that so many people are getting so upset over this. The one thing I do agree with is that ANY persons under the age of eighteen have not yet earned their place to make an informed decision about even the use of aspirin. Aside from that, not everyone here is looking to "wipe the lifting platform" with anyone. Some people are here to improve their lifestyles according to the parameters that they feel comfortable with. Some people consume caffeine, nicotine, THC, chocolate, whatever, and still find a vast improvement in their lives from the support on this site. As to its effects on training, I know it would hinder my diet (cravings, anyone?:big_smile:), but I think other effects are going to be individual. The medical report was interesting, but it stated extremes in most of what it said. These are things that should be considered by anyone that is considering using marijuana, but, again, they are extremes. I think averyone that posted in response to this and all other boards is awesome, because showing support for each other is the beauty of this site. My only other comment is that of all the drugs out there, I would much rather be around someone that was high on pot than drunk, tweeked, whatever. Good luck in everyone's training, and the best way to decide how it effects you is to keep an eye on it yourself!
Anni313
Anni313
United States
2004/06/20, 09:04 AM
Here's what. There are a lot of young people who use this site and we want them here. We also want their parents to feel like when their kids are here, they won't be encouraged in any way, shape or form to use substances that impair or endanger them. Personal opinions aside, we have a responsiblity to ourselves and this community to encourage naturally heathly lifestyles.

We give the kids on this site a tremendous amount of credit and responsibility for making good choices, they don't have to earn that. There is no age minimum on common sense or on young peoples exposure to opportunities for making harmful decisions. Most of the kids on this website are informed, intelligent and actively persuing healthy lifestyles. Our responsibility is to support and encourage them.

--------------
Anni

Hard work must have killed somebody
solflwr
solflwr
United States
2004/06/20, 09:34 AM
Intelligence and maturity are different. I just feel that minors do not understand fully the consequences of what they do to their bodies, even some adults lack that. That sort of maturity is earned through life experience. My point on that was that no minor should consider drug use of any kind even an option. I agree that everyone should look out for the kids here. Bottom line, we are all responsible for our bodies, but we all require outside support, or else we wouldn't be here. That support will come in many different forms and view points. I just try to leave people's opinions alone because we all do things that others disagree with. I hope that any young person on this site will realize how fragile their bodies are while they are still developing and make it a point to refrain from ANY drug use. BTW, Anni, I think your signature is very funny!
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2004/06/21, 05:52 PM
I want to thank you all for your input of which some of it I had my 18 year old son read as I feel it is important to keep him informed of the effects of drugs and alcohol as he is very concerned with his health but battles friends that use occasionally (don't worry, I'm not saying my kid doesn't do but he has drug testing with his work and they'd boot his butt before I most likely was fully aware) and I know there were some great posts here that would help him with some thoughts that may have bounced in and out of his head.

--------------
Veda
MISERY IS OPTIONAL
***When you are up to your ears in trouble, try using the part that is not submerged.
***The difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
oscarg
oscarg
United States
2004/06/21, 06:09 PM
I have a friend/relative who is is pretty heavy on smoking that stuff and really overweight. It doesn't make me wanna do it but he does try and pressure me into it. Mostly b/c i went thru a hard partying phase in freshmen H.S. and he thinkgs I'm still the same person, as do alot of other people. Anyone have a friend like that? Does it get on your nervouse that he/she has to smoke to have fun.

--------------
It is about mind over matter. If you dont mind, it dont matter.
oscarg@freetrainers.com » oscarg.tk » 347804965@ICQ
oscarg
oscarg
United States
2004/06/21, 06:47 PM
P.S. can somen tell me where I can find a post about taking creatine pre or post workout?
hairydawg
hairydawg
United States
2004/06/22, 10:24 PM
stop being antsy it doesnt affect u, let the kid smoke his weed
DX14AG
DX14AG
United States
2005/04/16, 09:48 PM
*bump*
2005/04/17, 12:16 AM
why?
mjroche21
mjroche21
United Kingdom
2005/04/17, 03:13 PM
just to ask on the issue of drugs, how much effect does alcohol have on your workout?

i mean i know beer has loads of calories, but the odd few beers now and again cant effect a workout that much or can it?

matt
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2005/04/17, 03:29 PM
I think I will stay out of this post! Too easy pickins for me! :big_smile::laugh::big_smile:

--------------
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything....

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
DX14AG
DX14AG
United States
2005/04/17, 05:39 PM
I bumped this topic back up because I thought it was interesting and I noticed that a couple of people have been asking questions related to this topic and it has already been discussed already. Just thought it was a good idea.

DX
thedominator
thedominator
United Kingdom
2005/04/17, 05:50 PM
everybody is saying don't do DRUGS don't do DRUGS.. and every second person confirms that he has done it.. man!!!.. this is human nature.. we don't take adivces.. we opt to experiment it.. thats why people use drugs..

i have lived in a country were heroin or so called "white gold" was everywhere.. i've seen lives ruined by it.. it all starts with that one "occasional" thing... and ends life...

people using drugs.. and i mean.. substances which make u HIGH or lose ur sense are just quitters.. nothing personal.. but isn't it the thing that they want to ESCAPE something?.. that was the main reason behind HIPPY culture..

just my 2 cents...

--------------
A life worth living is a life lived with honor and dignity..bow to no moral.. THATS ME

Me and My Body are competitors... we compete each other for different goals..

supplements are Helpers.. not the Drivers of Health wagon
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2005/04/17, 06:37 PM
Yep, just take a look at the countries that have legalized it! Holland for example, was once a wonderful place. Go to Amsterdam now....

--------------
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything....

bb1fit@freetrainers.com
mmacrn1
mmacrn1
United States
2005/04/17, 07:14 PM
Wow, It seems we hit a nerve here. I too have used marijauna, but never before a workout. I think if you ask 10 people nine of them will agree that they have used pot. I also think that the important thing as adults we should realize and understand is " Our bodies are temples" you are what you put into them. I have worked emrgency medicine for a number of years and have seen the effects first hand of drug and alcohol use. I can say though with outmost certainty that those unfortunate soles were not recreational pot smokers. I agree with the post earlier " it is your body, and your life " if you chose to "burn one" on occasion good for you, but don't confuse pot with personal motivation.

Semper Fi , Do or Die:cool:
str8ridah
str8ridah
United Kingdom
2005/04/27, 08:21 AM
It depends on u as a person some people find it easier 2 workout because marijuana is known 2 relax muscles it is also the perfect herb for after a workout because it increases your appetite, this is extremely beneficial 4 skinny mothafuckas like me. The drug itself is also a lot safer than alcohol and there isn't much harm done to the body whether it be for social reasons or workout reasons.
I recommend this drug 2 anyone reading this. It might demotivate some ppl but it can also do the exact opposite especially if u listen 2 some REAL workout music - 2pac 4 example. It makes u feel the music and be like im gonna train hard. As far as damage to the lungs a joint is not 5 cigarettes. It might be worse than a cigarette but think about how many cigarettes ppl smoke a day and then think about how many joints u smoke, so its cool and u can also protect ur lungs using bongs and vapourises. This herb was meant 4 us as humans and it is stupid to say its bad
str8ridah
str8ridah
United Kingdom
2005/04/27, 08:24 AM

============
Quoting from thedominator:

everybody is saying don't do DRUGS don't do DRUGS.. and every second person confirms that he has done it.. man!!!.. this is human nature.. we don't take adivces.. we opt to experiment it.. thats why people use drugs..

i have lived in a country were heroin or so called "white gold" was everywhere.. i've seen lives ruined by it.. it all starts with that one "occasional" thing... and ends life...

people using drugs.. and i mean.. substances which make u HIGH or lose ur sense are just quitters.. nothing personal.. but isn't it the thing that they want to ESCAPE something?.. that was the main reason behind HIPPY culture..

just my 2 cents...

CANT SEE THIS COLD WORLD THROUGH SOBER EYES - HIGH TILL THE DAY I DIE

=============
2005/04/27, 08:30 AM
I prefer crack as my choice of drug...off I go to smoke up another speed ball...(heroin + coke).....

I love how people can rationalize just about anything....
str8ridah
str8ridah
United Kingdom
2005/04/27, 08:39 AM

============
Quoting from mmaibohm:

PTZ you my friend are a pot head and a poor example to the youngsters that frequent this board. I lost my best friend not to death but to the street because of the doors marijauna use opened to him. And like any one I am sorry that you are in a state that you can not cope with day to day life that you need to be high. The greatest part of living is the stress and the emotion of life.

=============
Hey mmai let me get this str8, stress is not the greatest part of living. were not saying we need 2 be high to escape the reality, but its a cold world and thats just a small reason 2 smoke weed. U obviously dont know the benefits and how it is to be high. We have a greater appreciation of alot of shit and it can give us new opportunities. If I didn't smoke weed I can honestly say i would be a worser person. Its just something that chills u out sometimes. There is nothin better thn laying on a beach under a coconut tree smoking a joint listening to tunes as the waves crash. U r complaining about the health dangers but what u failed 2 realise is that stress is a bigger appedemic than smoking 'pot'sorry about ur friend but that was his choice if weed was legal than he wouldn't have gone thru them doors.
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2005/04/27, 10:14 AM
Lets drop this ok? most of this was talked to death a year ago. Move on.

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
Crazy4sativa
Crazy4sativa
United States
2005/06/01, 12:50 PM
i say if you cant put the joint down long enough to work out then you have a problem . Its not like its a fruit shake or something good. You wouldnt smoke a ciggeret right before you start jogging would you??? I hope not.

Lindsey
1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next resultset_last