Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

women's figures

effalunt
effalunt
Canada
2003/07/08, 01:00 PM
I know that the general consensus here is that muscle on a woman is sexy, but how does this compare to the general male population's opinion. My guy friends who train think it's hot, all my other male friends find it intimidating!

--------------
Think you can or think you can't; either way you're right--Goethe
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/07/08, 01:17 PM
I'd be interested in hearing some opinions on that too.

--------------
~Victoria~
...There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.--Beverly Sills
archetype52986
archetype52986
United States
2003/07/08, 02:08 PM
I don't know what most guys think. I think it looks good for a woman to be well shaped and rounded and I wouldn't mind a woman to be rather cut. However, I like a little baby fat on a woman. An example is the stomach. I don't prefer a extremely cut six-pack, but I do like a little "soft" look to it. Same goes for every other part of the body for me.
mikedesa1
mikedesa1
Canada
2003/07/09, 08:20 AM
I've found that guys who work out, prefer women who are somewhat muscular, and I stress the word "somewhat"... Don't get me wrong, Chyna is sexy, but no way would I approach a woman like that.

I think its because guys who workout can appreciate the hard work and effort it takes to even achieve minimal results. So, when we see a woman who is in really good shape, we tend to be more attracted to that type. The like attract the like.

However, I don't know that its a two-way street. I have friend who's girlfriend has a better body at 24 than most girls who are 17. She works out 5 days a week, teaches aqua-fitness, and could run a marathon even if she had the flu... Him on the other hand, looks like the only plates he ever lifted were the ones at the buffet line. Ladies... what gives?!!!
Dayz
Dayz
Canada
2003/07/09, 10:57 AM
I personnaly like women when they are "fit", in good shape. I think the human body is suppose to be fit and muscular, not fat like in the year 2000. Not only physical, a fit women will be more "energetic and strong" mentally in all living activities. Her smile tend to stay longer on her face, after a hard day.

For your question, this site, I think people will tend to like more fit women so it's not a good population pourcentage.

I think men that are getting fat, tend to accept more fat comming from a women, to be equal. You want what you can usually give and the world today...is gettin...

Well... Let's stay in good shape and people will be happy!!

Dayz
archetype52986
archetype52986
United States
2003/07/09, 12:34 PM
You know, I agree with mikedesa1 about women's preferences. I know a couple of very very pretty women and they hook up with the ugliest, fattest, meanest and most idiotic guys ever. Some of my friends are buff, and have decent personalities and all that stuff, but good-looking girls don't approach them at all. What's with that?
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/07/09, 01:54 PM
As a woman I would assume (wrongly I guess) that a guy who looks that good is already spoken for, or isn't interested in a serious relationship. Most women are looking for stability and continuity in a man. Not all, but some guys that look good know they do and have that ego thing going on. That's a turn off to women. Also we girls like a guy that is going to spend his free time with us and not chained to a weight bench. That could be why they are picking couch potatoes over bodybuilders.

--------------
~Victoria~
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2003/07/10, 07:16 PM

Muscle on women is very sexy, I know a chik that is pretty muscular, but not TOO muscular, and I think she's pretty dern hott...... now if a woman's ripped that's kinda gross I think, but like ravenwolf said, it shows their commitment and hard work... very good traits for a woman to have.

--------------
If Satan ever tries to remind you of your past, just tell him of his future!
timbaland
timbaland
United States
2003/07/10, 10:37 PM
I agree with arondaballer. Muscle, but not too much muscle. Have you seen Toni on Paradise Hotel? She is too muscular.
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2003/07/11, 02:43 AM
I find a woman who is in great shape not intimidating, but just the opposite! It totally reflects their mental side as well. It demonstrates dedication, discipline, goal setting/achieving, and a person with a strong belief system.... just to name a few things.

Here are a few examples of what I'm talking about:

http://members2.photofun.com/rev8ball/FitnessFemales1

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/07/15, 11:28 PM
I think a women that is fit is very sexy, not the overly muscular woman, but if I may throw in an example here, I have always thought that Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2 looked great. She trained hard for that part. And may I say here that my wife looks better!! (I know she will read this!...LOL)

--------------
Great people never want it easier, they just want to be better!
Ron
padua
padua
United States
2003/07/16, 10:34 AM
I love when a woman is muscler sexy....when it is more muscles then curves it takes the shape of a men.....i think the perfect shape is the women that train for fitness competition..now those women have it all ,,shape,sexy,,,looks...that's the way to do it.........
richardjst
richardjst
United States
2003/07/16, 03:17 PM
There's nothing wrong with a women thats infatuated with improving physical status, and determined to live a healthy and "fat free" life. Very Sexy. If you don't like a woman for anything other than a physical relationship, then that relationship is a dead end road.

--------------
If hard work and persistence were the keys to success, most people would opt to pick the lock.~Dick
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2003/07/28, 01:25 PM
Most of my male friends prefer athletic-type women...as I do. Everyone has their own definition of being "fit" so I don't refer to a woman's body type as that. In my opinion, athletic better describes my ideal woman.

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!
sandysford
sandysford
United States
2003/07/19, 10:46 AM
Yes BB1fit, nice cover!!! LOL

--------------
I will lift my own weight someday!!!!!
Lifted 135lbs on July 1, 2003, I did it!! WOOOO WOOOOOO
THE NATURAL WAY IS THE ONLY TRUE PATH TO SUCCESS, PRIDE, JOY, HAPPINESS, LONG TERM FULFILLMENT AND SELF-ESTEEM!
INTRUDER
INTRUDER
United States
2003/07/22, 04:25 PM
Im not too picky. I do like a nice smile.
I do think the more fit looking gals draw more of my attention.

--------------
"Get everthing you want--just make a little change now"
nerraw
nerraw
United States
2003/07/23, 01:01 PM
Wasn't going to comment, then what the heck.
I enjoy feasting my eyes on a woman in good shape. I respect a muscled woman way more than a woman who is over weight.
thats the sex appeal bit, however for partnership really don't mind, as long as the other elements of her persona are in good health I'm happy.
padua
padua
United States
2003/07/23, 02:13 PM
want really makes a women sexy is not only her figure,, is more how she presents it......a women who works out and is in shape could not carry it unless she had a positive attitude along with it.....skinny , fat, in shape , nomatter who it may be if you don't have a positive attitude how are you going to be sexy.........and remember sometimes we look good on the outside to hide what is really in the inside......my friend was a cool catch when she was heavy now that she is skinny she is a b#$ch and guys stopped asking her out...now she complates all day because she doesn't have a men ,,,and it is hard to try to tell her.....she tells me it's because the men that do like her are not smart enough........i tried to hook her up with two of my friends one is a marathon runner and a physics major and the other one is in race cars.......(she is 26)one she poured yogurt on him and the other one she said he was too in to her....never doing match maker again
chiko
chiko
United States
2003/08/29, 07:59 PM
Seen a nice figure on a women is a pleasant view but been cut with mass muscle is just trying to be a man... not pretty. Lady should be a lady all the time even if she works out to be lean. this is, of course, my opinion dont mean to disrespect any lady that already has those results.
In my case, that will be a turn off.

--------------
'Play it loud while you workout!'
mtlong33
mtlong33
United States
2003/08/30, 01:45 PM
I agree, being all huge and ripped doesn't really do it for me. I like a to be athletic, and toned, but not ripped. My friend even has a little belly on her and I find it extremely y. It's not huge, and she isn't out of shape by any means, she just has a little belly, and I love it to .

--------------
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
BicepBri
BicepBri
United States
2003/09/07, 12:27 PM
I like muscle on a woman and I admire these women for going against society which expects a woman to be thin, weak, and soft. I'm not intimidated by it at all and I'm only 5'4". Build up the muscle ladies...it looks great.
inv3rt
inv3rt
United States
2003/09/08, 05:57 PM
Honestly, I go for a shapely, but slim, body. All of my girlfriends have shared that trait. Nothing larger than a C cup for me. Large breasts are a serious turnoff!

I <3 Intelligent, funny, cute little goth chicks. ^_^
inmyblood
inmyblood
United States
2003/11/13, 12:16 PM
i think with the women going for a "larger" man, there may be some psychology in it. for a very long time, being overweight meant you were a rich member of society, and women would look to marry these fatter men because they had the monetary funds to support them and a child/children.

personally, i find something comforting in dating a larger guy. he is great to cuddle into, and i feel safe when we are out together in the city cause he is kinda intimidating looking.

as a woman, i think it looks good when other women are lean & fit, but not muscular. there is a point when it gets to look manly, and that is horribly unattractive. there has to be the element of femininity there for it to work.
Jdelts
Jdelts
United States
2003/11/14, 02:19 AM
A woman can be thin...but if she is not fit and healthy, well thats just a shame. I would perfer a woman who is larger and in good shape than a thin woman who is not. It says alot about their character and work ethic. Actually, I prefer my girl ;-).

--------------
SHUT UP AND GROW!!!
2003/11/19, 12:30 PM
Well, for me Darel Hanna does it but then so does Lara Dern, Demi, Dianne Sawyer, Queen Latifa and Gail O Grady.

I like big ones small ones short ones tall ones.
Soft ones, hard ones, lean ones, and mean ones.
Eyes are a plus but smiles make me blush.
Runnung ones, walking ones, sitting ones and laughing ones.
I'm easy to please in the feminine vein but the one that I have keeps me sane and insane.

--------------
Living well is the best revenge.

Charlie
fryer91
fryer91
United States
2003/11/19, 12:41 PM
charlie-your killing me!LMAO!

I could name a few, but I am with the one that makes sparks fly out my _ _ _ !
I_Am-aZon
I_Am-aZon
Canada
2003/11/19, 01:10 PM
lol @ Charlie. U r just 2 funny!
i81b4u81
i81b4u81
Canada
2003/11/19, 01:17 PM
Muscle tone on a woman looks great :)
Firehawk734
Firehawk734
United States
2003/12/04, 03:53 PM
I prefer a woman, IDEALY, to have just "some" definition, but otherwise be nice and curvy. I love nice strong legs. I dont go for bulky women as I personaly feel they should be curvy, soft, and huggable. mmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm

Guys are supposed to be cut up and hard lol.
Ogun
Ogun
United States
2003/12/04, 05:10 PM
I like round butts on my girlies~!

--------------
--There are no versions of the truth.--
Jeff Goldblum, Jurassic Park II
fryer91
fryer91
United States
2003/12/04, 05:49 PM
Ogun, are you talking reach over the shoulder and grab the wallet butt?

Hee Haw!!!
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/12/08, 01:03 AM
Sounds like Charlie likes em tall....that was a cute little rhyme.

--------------
~Victoria~
...Do not be discouraged; everyone who got where he is, started where he was.--anon
2003/12/08, 10:13 AM
Welcome back Victoria, Whats not to like??

--------------
Living well is the best revenge.

Charlie
wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2004/02/22, 07:48 PM
I think that the main reason that most guys that dont work out think that a girl working out is "intimidating" is because either they are to insecure and lazy about their own bodies that they dont want a girl that takes better care of their body than they do. also, many men (and women), mostly non-wieghtlifters, seem to think that girls that weightlift are going to get masculine and overly muscular, which isnt genetically possible for a girl to do without steriods

--------------
"I get up in the morning around six to run for about an hour. Later in the day, I lift with a partner. Following my lifting sessions, I usually do speed and agility drills. Later, I drill all my holds and moves."

'Isnt that lifestyle boring?'

"Yes, but the gold medal is very shiny."
Ichiguchi
Olympic Gold Medalist
goldengloves
goldengloves
United States
2004/02/22, 10:28 PM
I love muscular women...I find the women that even compete in bodybuilding is very sexy. I dont know what it is but I find it very attractive. I've seen some good looking women compete in the worlds strongest woman competition as well...I've always been attracted to fit muscular girls...Im not a fan of thin and skinny as a rail girls either. I love a girl to have meat on her bones.
goodoldtex
goodoldtex
United States
2004/02/23, 01:28 AM
i just like a nice curvy body, im not talkin rolly, i mean a toned/trim body, but not necessarily muscular...kinda intimidates me...but if they are muscular, and like me just as i am, and not for what they wanna make me, then i'm all for it.
vikingchild
vikingchild
United States
2004/02/23, 04:46 AM
muscled is fine as long as it is still apearent at lets say two blocks that she is still female.when you can't tell i just sllide into the shadows and disappear.toned is great.i agree with PADUA the attitude and demeaner is where it is truely at.oh yeah enchanting eyes are a real plus

--------------
Dave \"lost viking seeking Valhalla\"
goldengloves
goldengloves
United States
2004/02/23, 08:06 AM
"muscled is fine as long as it is still apearent at lets say two blocks that she is still female.when you can't tell i just sllide into the shadows and disappear.toned is great.i agree with PADUA the attitude and demeaner is where it is truely at.oh yeah enchanting eyes are a real plus"

Very true....I've seen some very pretty girls that werent toned or skinny. They werent fat but had a little bit of weight on them. they werent ugly though...Im not a real picky person though.
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/03/09, 12:03 PM
i dont like he-she bodybuilders (no offence to any who may read this) but i like girls not to be skinny, or muscley.
p.s. what the hell am i talkin about, i was trying to decribe but i got tongue tied and stoopid sorry:)
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2004/03/12, 02:48 PM
My husband says he likes my muscles because he knows i can take care of myself, and back him up, if needed.

The only thing that sucks about getting really big and buff is that your boobs disappear, lingerie just doesn't look a good, and you are all redy to wear more lingerie because you finally got rid of the jiggly stuff everywhere.....

--------------
"To be able to go to the gym and train hard is a joy and a privelege, even though the hard work necessitates driving yourself through considerable discomfort. Savor this privelege and blessing, and revel in it."
Stuart McRobert, Beyond Brawn
Relique
Relique
United States
2004/03/19, 06:36 PM
if you want to find out what guys like, look in a playboy.. not the crotch shots obviously, but the figure of the women, they have muscle, and some fat to smooth things out, I think that is the generic figure that most guys like, I personaly like a woman in shape, little fat, no fat, what ever makes her happy makes me happy. Confusous say, moody wife makes a bad day.

my $.02

--------------
Sean \"TBAR\" Johnson -USAF-
assante74
assante74
United States
2004/03/22, 10:50 AM
Women are beautiful. It really doesn't matter. There is nothing better than a woman
Mike_sp8
Mike_sp8
United States
2004/03/22, 03:31 PM
I got to say that my wife is everything I could have dreamed of in a women. She's a sexy 5.3" tall and with everyday that goes by she's that much sexier. I've always found myself attracted to women who were cut up and she truly is just that. She is everything I find sexy in a women, Short, Dark hair, green eyes, Great Bis and Tris, cut abs, nice Lats , Sexy legs that show the hard work she puts into them, and a rock hard butt. She is truly beautiful in every way. I'm a lucky man.......
Valrash
Valrash
United States
2004/04/01, 04:26 PM
I'm not one for over musceled girls, good and toned is a turn on (with descent sized leg muscles), but not a rail. But anothering, if you can get past looks, a great personality will make a 500 pound out of shape lady look like a 125 pound super model. Which reminds me of my first love, she wasn't toned, but she was skinny, when I first met her I thought her face was kind of off, but her personality she showed me was astronomical. I mean she could light up my heart like a million stars shinning on me at once. All imperfections just melted away, untill the mask came off (which was a devistator).
Personally, I try to take care of my self, especially while in a realationship, so it would be nice for the person with me to do the same that way we both can enjoy a healthier and more energetic life together.
2 cents done.:cool:
Hellscream
Hellscream
United Kingdom
2004/04/03, 01:06 PM
i pref atheletic women with no poppin muscles. Kournikova would be a good example. Also women who can kick ass are really turn on's.
cherokeedoll
cherokeedoll
United States
2008/07/05, 08:20 PM
I need some advice please.. I keep reading and hearing from trainners that it is not possible for a woman to build big muscles from weight trainning.So I tried working with a trainner three days a week lifting weights. I worked with him for two months and yes My arms started getting bigger, not smaller like I wanted. So I stop my workouts with him and cant seem to get my arms back like they once were :surprised: Its been almost a year and Im wondering if I start doing alot of carido will that help to lose some of the muscle as well as fat ? Im scared to start with the weights again to tone because Im afraid it will make my arms big again :(