Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Buddy up?

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 4 5 of 8 pages resultset_next resultset_last
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/30, 11:44 AM
Ah,Angel it sounds like you were active all day yesterday so I would say you did pretty good!!I haven't had a 28 inch waist in a good 2 years..sure do miss those days!!My measurements are crappy..I gained a 1/2 inch all togther in my waist area every where else is the same.I woke up this morning ready to run and I have hives or something all over!!I'm allergic to something at my new job I guess,so I took some claritin and am waiting to see how it goes...but I don't want to run and aggrivate this allergy any more.Oh and yes Angel,taking-waiting tables the same!Last night was my first night...pretty fun,different than I'm used to but still fun.

OK....I'm gonna do like you said Angel and just MAKE the time to do my workouts...Thanks!!!!

OK Aaron your turn!!!You sleeping in this morning????:)
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/30, 02:46 PM
Yes, I was sleeping in this morning, I had a horrible workout week, I worked out once in the weight room and one time running. GO ME... :laugh: (sarcasm). Good job on your losses Angel, I'm not too sure if you are happy with the loss in the chest... So if you don't want to lose that I'm sorry... :laugh: but overall good job.

That sucks about your hives or whatever, hope it gets better, glad you had fun on your first night, I need a job, me and my friends are planning on going to Six Flags this summer, :cool: so that will be fun, hopefully.

K well these are my measurements

Weight - 160.2
Waist - 30 (lost 1/4)
Thigh - 21 (lost 1)
Chest - 38.5 (gained .5)
Bicep - Same
Forearm - 9 7/8 (lost 1/8)

Hopefully I can pick up my workout, Good luck with your workouts,

--------------
-Aaron

\"I feel lighter. Maybe I lost some weight. All that dilly dallying.\"

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/01, 06:53 PM
OK Guys.....I haven't worked out since Wed. Skipped Thursday, Friday, and have not worked out today yet. :( :( :(

Need to get back in the swing of things....
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/02, 01:51 AM
You can do it Angel, to tell you the truth, i havent worked out since like wensday of last week too... lol, and we had our 4th of july party tonight so i ate soo much, and it wasnt good, it was junk food, guess that was my day off from my diet lol,

Im sure we will both get into the swing of things again this week Angel,

How are you doing this week KC? Hopefully you like your job and finding a time to work out

--------------
-Aaron

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/03, 10:13 AM
Hi there!

It's Monday...and I am already worried about our Friday progress check...Still have not worked out and my hubby took me out to eat several times in the last few days. Hasn't gone well at all.

Thanks for the encouragement Aaron.... Today has to be my turn around day! I'm gonna do a full body workout with weights in a little while. Then I am gonna do cardio on and off all day...swimming, tennis, and lazer tag.

How's the job KC? Got a schedule worked out?

ttyl :)
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/03, 12:37 PM
Wow you guys are AWFUL!!!!!I've worked out 2 hours a day twice a day since last wed!!!....I wish!!! I think we all took a break last week...thats OK..This will be our week I have a feeling.I'm trying to wake up enough to get going myself.The job is working out..the hours aren't as hard as I thought.It's just getting my workout into a routine has proven difficult.BUT....today is the day!!!So NO excuses!!We need to all report tomorrow that we did our workout today..even if we aren't eating the way we should today ,let's at least workout.Ok I'm done on my soap box...gonna go workout now!
Aaron...how you manage to still show losses and not do your workout is beyond me...must be the majic of youth!!!:)

What is it you say Angel...only 4 days left till weigh in...make them all count!!!!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/03, 02:25 PM
Alright guys ....I did my workout!!!I'll admit my run got a little rough in the end.My side was burning and my legs were tired and it brought back a memory for me...
several years ago after both my best friend and I had our second babies we decided it was time to get back in shape.We enlisted the help of her husband(mine was away in school at the time so I spent alot of time with them).He was navy medical like my husband...but her husband worked with the Marine recruits on Parris Island.So he knew how the drill instuctors worked these guys.So he would get us out doing miles of wind sprints,he would run behind us screaming at us the whole way.It probably sounds awful but it was more of a joke for us.One of the things he would scream was to quit are girlie cryin "pull up them boot straps ladies,it's time to cowboy the fu** up"I don't know why but that always got us moving!!So I remembered that today and thought of my best friend telling him to just shut up already.I smiled and upped my speed and kept going.Reading this it sounds a little strange..but for us it was encouragement.I guess I'm just trying to say find what YOUR encouragement is and get going!!!!
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/03, 03:00 PM
haha I think of things like that also, and where I run theres alota ... not clean women so its like uhh... and they are tellin me im sexy in my lil red shorts, but i actually like the compliments, but not from them... lol, my motivation is to beat this guy in my cross country season this year, i was going to try and beat him at this 5k and he just laughed, so that motivates me to so i can just laugh at him when i beat him, well im off to go run my a$$ off, GOOD LUCK!

--------------
-Aaron

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
cg_inc
cg_inc
United States
2006/07/04, 12:37 AM
Hello everyone,
Im Candace Im 22 years old and after having 2 kids Im looking to firm myself back up. I would love to find a buddy to share ideas and progress with.

Im excited to have found this place,
Candace

--------------
www.wahmshomebusiness.com
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/05, 08:57 AM
lol You guys are a hoot!
Great Job KC!!!! You too Aaron!!! Me, on the other hand....I still have not done a thing (but eat)....Both Monday and Tuesday I was dressed in my workout duds (get a better workout if I like my clothes....VANITY!) and on my way to the playroom.....my husband distracted me...told me I looked like I was 16. (haha) Then asked me to help him. He was working on an engine.....he knows NOTHING about engines! It had an exaust leak... I helped him take off the manifold to change gaskets....and some other maintenance. (I haven't worked on engines in over 10 years...surprised I still remember some things.) Anyway....he thouroughly distracted me for the rest of the long weekend! So...Now he's back to work and out of my hair...I should get back to the program.

I am dressed and ready to "cowboy up." I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Welcome Candace! Love to have you join. Just keep coming to post and check posts. By the way...we do progress checks on Friday.
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/05, 12:31 PM
YEAH ME!!!!
OK....I am pleased to say that I have been working out since my last post....hours ago!!! I did a full body weight workout for about an hour and a half. Then, alternated sprinting with CJ and the dog, picking up sticks in the yard to build a bonfire with my oldest son, and riding bikes. I am thouroughly drenched...surely I lost 5lbs just in sweat! Off to the shower and then a salad for lunch (might make up for sweet potato pie and coffee I had for breakfast) hahaha

I am back on track!!! :big_smile:
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/05, 12:57 PM
Congarts Angel, glad you got back on track.

How is your workouts going KC?

Welcome Candace.

I like how I am the only male still on this thread... :laugh:

TTYL

--------------
-Aaron

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/05, 04:13 PM
Yes Aaron you are our little stud in your red shorts!!Working on an engine Angel...I must say I am impressed...I don't even like to put gas in my car!!My workouts have been sad...there has been none.Yesterday we were out most of the day..lot's of junk food.Last night I was supposed to be off but got called in so I've only slept 4 hours in the last day and a half,so I don't think I will make it today either.But knowing I've got to keep checking in with you guys keeps me from just giving up all together.Tonight is a short shift so I will do my workout for sure tomorrow...but I'm thinking friday will not show any progress....again!!!As long as I'm not gaining though I'm OK.Gonna go grab a nap...I'll check in tomorrow with how my exercise went.OH...and don't feel bad Angel,I had a moon pie for breakfast!I thought they were pretty good...decided to look at the nutrition label....48% fat....OUCH!!!!!guess I'll be leaving those alone!

Welcome to you candace...just jump in anytime you like...we do check-ins on fridays.
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/05, 04:15 PM
I almost forgot...good job on getting your workouts going again Angel!!I didn't see anything from you as far as your runs Aaron...how's it going?
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/06, 10:15 AM
KC...don't be too impressed. I don't pump gas either, or change the oil, or any other mechanic work. But...when I was growing up, the family that lived next door raced cars and motorbikes. I baked cookies for them, they taught me to drive and ride motorbikes, and a little about engines (and I dated their youngest son for years). Like I said...it has been YEARS!!! I just felt sorry for my hubby...This problem has been going on for over a month...taking up ALL his extra time...so after all the recent compliments...I decided to act 16 again and jump right in. You would be pleased to know...the truck is up and running.:big_smile:

KC...(you told me to remind you) It is not fun to be chubby...beleive me...I went to a waterpark Tuesday...and NOTHING fun about chubby!!! Thin and fit....that is where the fun is!!! So...Get started with those workouts!!!
Aaron...KC's right...have you been avoiding telling us about your workouts? OK, no more beating around the bush, do tell!

One day till progress check :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: gonna go workout....
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/07/06, 10:29 AM
Hey just for the record I may not post here a lot but Ihave! LOL good job all!

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/06, 01:15 PM
Well yes mutt...that's true...you can be our stud muffin in the black tank top!

Ok I ran my 3 miles today.I'm afraid to go back to the weights though.It's been about a week and I'm to new to be sore...I need to be moving fast.I got a good workout though...I felt it.

To trade cookies for lessons on race car driving is a pretty good deal!You should go work on wall street as a trader!!

Aaron.....WHERE ARE YOU?????
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/06, 10:58 PM
WOW! A sexy guy in red shorts AND a stud muffin in a black tank top....that's enough motivation for me!

KC....3 miles! That's what I am talkin about! Great Job!

Aaron...where are you? Don't quit now...we didnt make it to 12 weeks yet....and you still gotta beat that guy in cross country!!!!

Here's the news...I felt really guilty about my 6 day rest!!! (more so as Friday approaches) I did a whole body circuit with weights this morning and then again after lunch. To top that off, I just finished workin out with Jillian (dvd), did both Shape up frontside and Shape up backside! WHEW!!! Still... very concerned about progress check tomorrow! I know I usually say "make each day count"....but this week, more days counted in the WRONG direction! That WILL NOT happen again!!!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/07, 08:32 AM
Its Friday :surprised:

I couldn't sleep last night....thinking about having to post measurements today. I found an old cassette tape of dance music my husband made for me in 1991 or 1992 (boy I'm gettin old). I danced till after midnight last night. Used some of Carmen Electras moves and choreographed an entire dance to a dj mix of Fantasy Girl and some other songs. I figured that when I used to go dancin in clubs...never had to worry about weight...so maybe a night of dancin could help with todays progress!?!

Here goes: (I am happy to report that I didn't gain!)

Scale says 133lbs
Waist 28 inches (1/2 inch loss)
Chest 35 1/4 (3/4 inch loss :surprised:)
Thighs 21 1/2 inches (1/4 loss)
Calf 13 3/4 inches (no loss)
Bicep - relaxed 11 1/4 inches...Flexed 12 1/4
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/07, 12:01 PM
Man girl....can you walk today????I don't think I need to workout today...you did enough for all of us!!!The scale keeps moving down for you,you must be excited!!And your losses are great!Mine ....aren't so great...if I were on a maintenance level they would be GREAT...since I'm not they SUCK!!!Only a 1/2 inch loss in my thighs,everything else is the same.I'm giving myself a big fat raspberry and going to my treadmill right now!

Aaron...you are making me worry!!!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/07, 12:19 PM
KC....most of my losses so far are in my chest :surprised: ! I need to loose my thighs....my biggest problem area. I think they will probubly be the last to go...:( I just hope I have some chest left when my thighs are gone...hahaha!

Yes I can walk today....I did very light weights yesterday...was really going for cardio. Funny though...my shins are tight. Gonna have to try to find some good stretches for them.

Remember...you are bouncing back from just starting a job. Juggling another plate...will take time to adjust. Don't be hard on yourself! This week will be better for both of us. I can feel it!

AARON!!!!! Are you there??? We miss you!!!!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/07, 01:18 PM
Ok.....I kicked that treadmills ass today!!!!It's still over there begging for mercy and calling ME daddy!!!!I shaved a minute and 22 seconds off my time(not going to tell the time....Aaron,wherever he is, will laugh me off the post)I think next week will be good also.You must have one of those cute little pear shapes if you are losing in the chest and hanging on in the thighs.I would love that shape..I lose every where...and gain every where!I've got a bunch of chores to get done and a nap before tonight so I'm gonna hop off for most of the day...

But I am still going to be watching out for you Aaron!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/07, 03:37 PM
GO KC!!!! Great Job!!!

AARON???? Am I gonna have to come looking for you?????
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/07, 04:11 PM
Sorry, today has sucked for me, last nights sleep sucked so i took like a 4 hour nap, I'll tell you guys more in an hour or so,

--------------
-Aaron

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
tyrel
tyrel
United States
2006/07/07, 05:31 PM
I need a buddy.:dumbbell::big_smile::dumbbell:

--------------
The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.

AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/07, 06:39 PM
K sorry, this week has sucked, at first, we had a 4th of july party on the first, so I ate ALOt of sweets, then on the 4th I didnt eat to well either, then I found out one of my best friends might be moving to Kansas (running partner) which sucks, to add to that, I only lifted one time this week, and ran like 4... with a total of about 12miles.

KC I wouldnt laugh at your time, what is it? Mine seriously aren't that great either... I'm hopeing to get better though. (you guys dont laugh) But, my fastest 3mile time WAS 22:32 then the first time I ran it this summer it was in the 27:20 range, how that happens I dont know, but then yesterday I ran 3 miles and got 20:58 so I like to tell myself I've improved on my time. Today I ran a 6min mile then 5 hills, on Sunday I ran 7 miles in 53:08. (sunday is my really far distance day) but too bad it wasn't that far.

Anyway, the part that everyone has been waiting for... my measurements... (lemme go take em)

(elevator music while you wait):laugh:

Weight 161 +.8
Waist 29.5 -.5
Thigh 21.25 +.25
Calf 14.25 -.25
Chest 18.25 -.25
Bicep 13.25 -.25
Forearm 9.5 -.25

Well Im not really happy with it, but I got the results from me working out in my weigh in huh? lol

Welcome Tyrel, we do progress checks on Fridays, keep checking the post for random stuff we talk about, but mostly working out haha. I'm off, ttyl

--------------
-Aaron

I feel lighter. Maybe I lost some weight. All that dilly dallying.
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/07, 06:50 PM
Well thank God your alive Aaron...we were considering putting out a search party!!Don't do that again!!I don't have much time to chat...I need to start dinner.
But my time was 33.18 today...and thats on a treadmill!But I know I get allowancws because I'm 34!!!

Hop in anywhere Tyrel..let us know a little about yourself and your goals!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/07, 11:43 PM
Aaron, sorry your week didn't go well...but glad you made it back here. This week is gonna be better...for all of us...I just know it!!! Thought about you today...I bought me a new pair of workout shorts..red! hehehe I'm gonna work out extra hard in them.:big_smile:

I have never timed my runs. I will start doing that.

Yes, welcome Tyrel...do you have some workout goals? working out on a plan?
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/08, 03:03 AM
Yea I time every run I'm on, I had to over do it and buy a Nike watch, 60$ for somethin a 10 dollar watch could do, lol.

haha thanks for worrying about me, my friend isnt moving he just played a trick on us, FRIGGIN JERK! lol

Talk to you later

--------------
-Aaron

Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/08, 10:30 AM
That sounds like a cruel joke. I dont have a watch that times...but my son has a sports stopwatch that goes around the neck. I will use it tonight when I run....and see how I do.
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/10, 03:31 PM
Howdy folks!!!! I just woke up so I haven't been moving much yet!How's every body else's monday going???
Hey Angel,the stop watch will work fine...Aarons right..you don't need an expensive watch to just track your time.Guess I'll have to go get myself some new red running shorts I'm feeling out of the loop!!!:)Let us know how your run went!!
Jasonkork
Jasonkork
Canada
2006/07/10, 03:49 PM
i've gone from a 36 down to a 32 in a few weeks! i love this site!
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/10, 03:58 PM
Congrats jason,

Yea kc you need some red shorts like me and angel lol

--------------
-Aaron

Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/10, 05:30 PM
Hi Guys!

I have not run yet! The weather has not cooperated! Everytime I am ready to run...the sky starts falling...rain rain rain. But even though I have not run, I have still done inside cardio, stationary bike and Jillian DVDs. My son has done the DVDs with me some. He is soooo cute and funny. Today he put sweat bands on the balls of his feet, his anckles, his wrists, and his biceps. He looked like a rainbowed monkey doing jump n jacks....hahaha Anyway....I am really starting to see my stomach muscles!!!:big_smile: Now...If I could just make some progress in my thighs.:(

Aaron, I like my new shorts! They are kinda sexy....and motivate me to workout harder! Yes KC, you should get some...we could be the "Red Shorts Trio"!!!:big_smile:
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/10, 09:40 PM
I'm running in a 5k tonight wish me luck, I'll post my time, and hopefully place. Talk to you tommarow, or later tonight.

--------------
-Aaron

Running from the inside, and your age... is core-age. (courage)
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/10, 11:06 PM
WOW! a 5K.....Good Luck Aaron....hope you did well!
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/11, 12:54 AM
K, I sucked it up at the race, I got about 17th, and my time was 26:53, so its not too good,

--------------
-Aaron

Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/11, 09:43 AM
Sounds great to me Aaron....remember....there are those of us who would be happy just to cross that finish line without passing out.:laugh:

Don't be too hard on yourself! I think you are doing GREAT!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/12, 12:19 PM
Yeah...or throwing up!!!!Don't beat your self up Aaron.The time sounds really good to me!!!OK...now you guys got me going...I'm going to look for those red shorts!!!Your son sounds adorable Angel!!I haven't run yet today...my bathrooms are scarey...I need to get in there and clean them.I'll get a good warm up doing that and then go for the run.My waist is going down though,but thats from working.Check in is on friday...make it count!!!
:big_smile::):big_smile::):love:
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/12, 12:36 PM
Woo this post is now a sticky lol now everyone can look at it woo thank you to whoever put it as one

--------------
-Aaron

7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/07/12, 12:38 PM
you are welcome:big_smile:

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/12, 02:49 PM
I timed myself last night on my 2 mile run. I run 2 miles in a little less than KC runs 3 :(:(:( OK...so from now on I will say....going to "jog" instead of going to "run". I really am gonna have to work on improving time and distance. I just started running (oh I mean jogging) recently...so I am not too disappointed. On a positive note....I have been sticking to my weights plan alternating heavy weights/low reps and light weights/plenty reps. AND....me and Jillian Micheals, practically best friends....been workin out with her (on dvd) daily...:laugh: My flexibility has improved greatly....I can do a split both right leg front and left leg front, now I am working on a straddle. I really am trying to make each day count.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS.....The coffee pot is GONE!!!! :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile: I finally convinced Prince Charming that tea is an acceptable substitute!!!

Keep up the great work guys...
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/12, 05:58 PM
I am officially retarded!!!I just spent the last five minutes looking for our thread!!!Sometimes I really worry myself!!

Angel ..mi amiga... I have to say your time is great!!!!I run on a treadmill,probablly only a mile and a half on the ground.With every step I get moved along on the belt so it is no where near running on the ground.I run on a treadmill because if I don't workout in the morning I won't.And running on on the pavement is a killer to my knees and shins.So I gotta say you are doing very well.A big congrats on the coffee pot,that was a big sacrafice so I'm proud of you and prince charming!!As far as your DVD...I used to do a tape every day,I can't remember her name but I used to cuss that lady out every time!!!She'd sit there all skinny doing 5,000 squats saying"Oh doesn't that feel good" and I would say "no you stupid bit** it hurts like hell"!!!I truely hated her...but the aggression got me through her workouts!!I'm looking forward to friday....I'm hoping I will finally show a loss!!I've kicked my junk food eating for no reason habbit(finally)and my runs feel good and strong.I'll pick the weights back up in a couple of weeks.I miss them....I did alot of good with them though...my husband now calls me "Sherah...queen of the appliances"We got a new fridge the other day.I HATED the old one.It came with the house it was so old and ugly!!!And I can't describe the loathing I have for ice trays.So I finnally got my new one with an ice maker.But the old had to sit in another part of the kitchen full of food while the new one got cold enough.So in the morning I transfered all of the food to the new one and put that horrid old fridge in the garage all by myself!!My husband came home and asked where the fridge was,when I told him he said he'd better start picking up the weights himself...he can't have a wife stronger than him!!!

Ok I have babbeled long enough here!!!:)
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/12, 07:09 PM
KC....I did the same thing...looked for our thread for more minutes than I care to admit...then began wondering why someone would delete it!?! haha

WOW!!! Moved the fridge all on your lonesome! :dumbbell::dumbbell::dumbbell:WHEW!!! And you think my 20lb dumbells are heavy??? Glad to hear your runs are feeling good. And that must mean you have balanced your schedule to now include both working out and working. (THAT'S NO SMALL FEAT!) When I hop off here...I'm going to run. After my 2 miles...think I'm gonna do some sprints.

And guys...the red shorts are REALLY working for me. I even went and got some knee high socks with red stripes at the top and a new white top. I really get much better workouts when I wear cute workout clothes!!!
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/13, 02:17 AM
haha, i didnt even look for it, earlier i was like it would be a good thing to make it a sticky so i dont have to search for it, and TAADAA lol, i was like thats cool.

To tell you guys the truth, ive gained weight, not much but some, im just gonna say its muscle, lol, my junk food habit is okay, but i wish i didnt have any of it around me, but around school time ill be able to control what I eat more, hopefully that will help, maybe running 3+ miles a day will help too who knows haha,

congrats on movine the fridge, you woulda been able to do it ALOT easier if you had little red shorts, maybe some red shorts and a black tank top like mutt? eh yea thats reall cool :cool: lol

Well im not lookin forward to friday, but hope you two have had a good week

--------------
-Aaron

KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/13, 09:28 AM
Alright,alright....I'm going for the red shorts!!!!I don't know about the knee socks though!!!Aaron when do you go back to school??Mine go back EARLY this year...I think the second week in August!!They are none to thrilled!But you're right when you get back in school and can start a routine again things will be much easier!Just stay on track as much as you can and keep looking forward!OHHH...and I've been meaning to ask you...is your last name Wiggles???I would get the biggest kick out of having that for a last name!!!When I was in high school I had an exaggerated swish in my walk and my friends would walk behind me singing the old jello commercial "watch it wiggle,see it jiggle..."(you probably have no idea what I'm talking about)any how as I grew up it wasn't to cute to have such a swing in the hips so I really worked on toning it down...but it would be so much fun to be Mrs.Wiggles!!!:big_smile:
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/07/13, 02:03 PM
lol, no my last name is wiggs, but in 5th grade my friend since FOREVER started callin me wiggles, so it just stuck, lol, but yea i think it would be pretty cool to have the last name wiggles, i actually have a shirt that says "mr. wiggles bait shop" or somethin, lol thats the only reason i got it...

--------------
-Aaron

Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/07/14, 08:42 AM
Its Friday!!!

My results today don't look anything like I expected!!!!
Seems like I worked very very hard this week and got very little results.....OK, so my hubby took me out to eat SEVERAL times...even had a glass of lambrusco....but I ordered light foods....(Except that one petite fillet migneon/med rare mmmmmm)....and I only ate half....gave hubby the rest!!! Anyway...I think I'm gonna look into supplements this week. Gonna stop workin out with Jillian...and hit the track more.

Scale says 132
Waist 27 3/4 (only 1/4 lost)
Chest 35 1/4 (WOOOHOOO no loss...maybe I'll keep whats left)
Thigh 21 (about 1/2 loss)
Calf 13 1/2 (1/4 loss)
Bicep 11 1/4 (same as last week...but looks more muscley to me :))

I have heard that the last 10 pounds are the hardest to loose!?!?! Don't know that to be true....but I am down to the last 12 pounds. I have 6 weeks to loose 12 pounds. HHMMMMMM?????
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/14, 09:36 AM
Angel you're such a twit!!!You've shown losses EVERY week!!!You should practice what you preach and not be so hard on your self woman!!!!I do know that when you get closer to your ideal weight it is harder to lose.My body likes to weigh about 147-150....I like to weigh 136-138.But it is EXTREMELY difficult for me to get to that weight and an every day struggle to maintain it.I think you should go back to the top and read your friday check-ins you're doing such a good job!!!And if it takes a little longer than your six week dead line that's OK too!And I must say a 1/2 inch loss in your thighs is mighty impressive!!!As far as going out to eat...that is still very bad for me,once I'm out of this house I have NO control over what I eat...so I try and just stay home!

Ok I have lost....drum roll please....
2.6 inches this week!!!(and the crowd goes wild)Mostly from the waist down.I have about 10.5 more inches I would like to lose before I can get into those 8s and 6s again...but today I'm happy and feeling good!!It's funny when I was gaining weight last year and I was at the weight I am now I thought I was the biggest heffer,but right now I feel great and all of my family says I look great...the mind is a funny thing!!

OK Aaron...where are you darlin...it's you turn!!!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/07/14, 10:37 AM
OOPS!!! That was me..... I must have timed out!!
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 4 5 of 8 pages resultset_next resultset_last