Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Buddy up?

1 2 3 4 5 of 8 pages resultset_next resultset_last
antodejesusgonz
antodejesusgonz
United States
2009/05/14, 11:02 PM
hi im new to this so ima start with mentioning my name is antonio and im sixteen and weigh 166 pounds and want to loose some pounds and im searching for a buddy to keep track with me!!!! thanks
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/04, 01:18 PM
Hi everyone!
I am new to the site and looking to buddy up with someone or a small group to chart progress, stay encouraged, swap ideas that work, etc. I am 32, and weigh 138lbs, which calculates to a size 9/10. My goal is 122lbs and in a size 5/6 by the end of summer. I just started a 12 week program of weights and cardio and it feels great! My muscles are sore, and I like it....lets me know I am making progress.

Life is what we make it....
Angel
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/05, 08:31 AM
Hi Angel!!! I'd like to buddy up.I'm 34 5'6 and weigh about160( I've been sick..so I'm afraid to stand on the scale)I want to get to about 140 by the end of summer.I took last week off because I was sick,and now it's hard to get started again.(this is the point where I usually fail,life happens and I stop working out)So I can use the motivation!!How often do you want to check in??Once or twice a week??Every day??Let me know!!
KC

--------------
There are no rewards in life for having brains,only for using them!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/06, 09:55 AM
Hi KC!
Thanks for the post. I'm glad you're feeling well enough to get back to working out. You can't quit now....just think how great you will look and feel at the end of summer when you stick it out!
I had a minor injury last week that eliminated my cardio and some of my leg exercises.... sliced open the bottom of my foot. (What a way to start out) But looks like by tomorrow I will be able to workout legs and go for a run or at least a fast walk. What is your workout plan? I made mine kind of hard....because I want major results this summer.
Day 1 Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and running for cardio
Day 2 Legs and Abs and Tennis for cardio
Day 3 Back, Biceps and running for cardio
Day 4 Work on my tan (water park with my kids..hehehe)
Repeat 1-4
We can check in however often you like. I weigh in on Fridays...my goal is 1-2 lbs lighter each week. I am not good with long term goals, so I am using 1-2 lbs as a realisic and attainable short term goal to keep me interested.
Right now, I need to get and stick to a diet :(.
Angel
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/06, 11:13 AM
Work on your tan...that's a good one!:)I tried adding that to my workout but it's soooo hot here in Texas!!Any how my workout is as follows:
Cardio mon-fri 30 min treadmill(20 min hiit,10 min jog)
mon;wed;fri:legs and butt(I'm not to good with proper terms)
tues;wed:arms,chest and shoulders(I switch this every other week)
I just started working abs every day.They are very hard for me so right now I am working more on form than the actual muscle.
Taking just the week off has just about killed me!!!It's so hard to get started again!!!But I'm pushing through,having this site to refer to has really kept me motivated.As far as checking in I don't weigh(tossed my scale in a tantrum a few months back)I measure every two weeks.I'm not so great with long term myself,so I say for motivation every couple of days and goal checks every week(fridays).Let me know if this works for you.
Diet is a problem for me too.I was doing very well...then mothers day hit and everything's been in the crapper since!!So it looks like we have similar goals,I think this will be fun.
By the way good luck with the foot injury this week!!!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/06, 09:24 PM
I think the tan makes me appear thinner and healthier... even if that may not be the case. Also, I have to put on a swim suit to get the tan....talk about motivation!
Your plan sounds great. And the checking in works works for me. I'm going to try to find a tape to get my measurements too.
And remember, it doesn't matter if everything has been down hill since Mother's Day....time for uphill again.
Angel
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/07, 11:05 AM
I'll join this group, im 17 6'2" about 162 I just recently lost 80lbs and im trying to keep it off threw cardio and weight lifting (i know muscle will make me gain weight) me and my friend are on this running schedual for next years cross country season. Just give me info on everything and im in,
thanks

--------------
-Aaron
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/07, 11:25 AM
Hi Aaron,glad to have you!!You lost 80 pounds!!!Thats great!!Congratulations...you will be a big help for Angel and me I think.Angel and I are weighing in on fridays and checking in for motivation every couple of days,so any time you are feeling discouraged,just drop a quick note.What's your training schedule??

Ok Angel I did my workout today but it was rough!!!I went with hubby and kids to the track last night and put in a mile jog(on top of regular workout)and I really hurt me left shin!It was really stinging.So this morning I walked on the treadmill at an incline(5-10 varying)instead of a run.I think that was harder than running!!I agree with you about the tan,it always makes me feel good too.As far as measuring it is much easier on me...I could be feeling great,then I'd stand on the scale and see I haven't lost weight, even though I felt like I lost 10,then my whole day is shot!!So I tossed my scale.I measure my upper arm,chest(just below armpits)back(right across my boobs)waist(at my belly button)pelvis,hips and upper thighs.Last time I checked I had lost just over 20 inches all together.But I'm positive I've gained some back over the last couple of weeks so we'll see about this week.And diet...what are you doing???I'm just cutting calories and trying(desperately)not to eat any carbs after 3,and nothing after dinner.
OK...I'm done blabbering now!!!:)

--------------
There are no rewards in life for having brains,only for using them!
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/07, 02:14 PM
My running scheduel varies, it has sprints, strides, and miles, and by the end of summer we are going to be doing 45-50 miles per week, and I just want to build muscle mass in my upper body mainly.

I get discouraged when i get on the scale too, I've developed a phobia of gaining weight, ive sort of stoped weighing in, but I'll start,

My lifting is weird cause im not enrolled in a gym i use the high schools, so if its closed im screwed, but if not its fine, i do arms 3 days a week and maybe legs twice if i feel up to it... well ill keep checking this post,

--------------
-Aaron
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/08, 11:20 AM
ALright, yesterday I worked out, and this is what i did
3x8 bench press 95lbs (weak i know but im a runner not a lifter)
3x8 Leg extensions 35lbs
3x8 Leg Curels 35lbs
3x10 Triceps 110lbs
3x10 Curles 45lbs
3x8 Back somethin lol 145lbs
3x8 Hang Cleans 85lbs
RUNNING
2.5 miles in 16.43 (slow right?)
8x100 meter strides

I also played kick ball at a church if that counts lol

I also just ate protein yesterday also, all chicken a protein bar and a protein shake, it equaled about 125g of protein.

I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 158.8

Good luck with your workouts.

--------------
-Aaron
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/08, 01:22 PM
KC,
Glad to hear that you've jumped back into the swing of things (since you were sick). Sounds like you really got in some good workouts. Sorry to hear about your leg. I didn't get to run yet, stayed on my foot too much at the water park. I did climb lots and lots of steps at the water park to go on all the rides with my kids though. (surely that counts for something) And, I have been sticking to my weight lifting schedule ALL week! YEAH ME!!

As far as diet goes, I am just eating more fruits and veggies, staying away from fast food, sweets, red meat and watching my portions. If the scale doesn't start going down, I'll do more...or I should say less.

I still didn't measure myself...gonna look for a tape in a minute lest I forget again.

Angel
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/08, 01:35 PM
Welcome Aaron,

WOW! 80lbs. (and now 158....you have lost almost 4 more pounds! WOW WOW!) I bet you have made quite a transformation! I am extremely impressed. Sounds like you are determined to stay healthy and fit. I am not a member of a gym either, but have a bench and some weights in my "playroom" and that works well for me.

Don't be too scared of weight gain....when you build muscle mass it does increase your weight....but in a good way. I just started lifting on June 1st, I know that I may gain a few pounds before I begin to drop. But...I know the added muscle will eventually help me drop the extra pounds quickly....hopefully very quickly.

Keep up the good work.
Angel
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/08, 01:51 PM
Yea, i wouldnt mind gaining weight if i knew it was muscle, its just i dont want it to start turning into fat or somethin.

ill look for a tape also,

--------------
-Aaron
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/08, 04:17 PM
Ok Aaron I'm kicking you out...you make me feel like a whimp~~J/K...your workout sounds great!How do you feel at the end of the day after all that protien?I have to start taking in more protien and I guess shakes are the way to go.

Sorry to hear your foot is still bothering you Angel!And ofcourse those stairs at the water park count,they can be a massive climb.I've started to calculate what I'm eating today and it looks like I'm WAY over in the carb department,so I'm going to work on lowering that...I'm going to go ahead and measure tomorrow,not expecting much,but I'm sure it will all come together soon.Great job sticking to your weight routine all week even with an injured foot!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/08, 05:23 PM
UGH!!! I cant find a soft tape anywhere. I'll have to go buy one! I'm kind of scared to see the numbers though. :(
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/08, 08:12 PM
Yesterday I was so tired after my running at then end of the night (around 9:30) i just fell right asleep, i dont know if thats cause of the workouts or the protien, i didnt take that much today cause i was craving cinnamon rolls before i went to summer school. but me and my friend are running 4 miles tonights. then 5 tommarow, so ill tell yall wat i weight later
good luck wiht yalls work out
and finding the soft tape, i need one too

--------------
-Aaron
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/09, 08:15 AM
Hi KC and Aaron!

It is Friday....and I just got off the scale....It said 135! YeeeHaaa! I lost more than my goal for the week, with an injured foot and all. (Some may be water loss, cause I have been watching sodium intake.)

I bought a soft tape last night...(Aaron, they are at WalMart for $.97) I only took one measurement so far, It was too depressing for me. My waist is (I am embarassed to say) 30.5 inches. My husband's is only 34 inches....and he is 6foot 3inches tall.

I'm going to stick to the same plan as last week for weights, cardio, and tan. Unless my foot hurts...if it does I will ride my bike instead of running and tennis.
For diet...In addition to my plan, I am going to attempt to switch from coffee to green tea.

KC, how is your leg? I am going to attempt running on my foot again today. We shall see. I am gonna take the rest of my measurements later, but not looking forward to it. I wanted to ask...I haven't kept up with my measurements before...how much can I realistically expect to come off?

Aaron, WOW running 4 and 5 miles. You will be ready for a marathon in no time!!! I am stuck at 2 miles....sometimes I still want to dive into the grass when I am finished. (What subject are you in summer school for anyway?)

Happy Goal Checking Day!
Angel
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/09, 08:54 AM
Alright Angel...now I'm kicking YOU out!!!:)My waist today is 32.2!!OH...don't feel bad I'm just teasing!I started at 36.5 in April and I've gained since my last measure 3 weeks ago(like I said my diet hasn't been great,plus I started my monthly mess yesterday).Everything except my waist has stayed the same since my last measure ,which I was expecting so it's OK.As far as what to expect with your measures I'm not to sure.After my first two weeks I had lost 11.7 inches and I thought this was way to slow,that's when I first used this site and I was told it was good,but everybody is different so they couldn't really gage.From April7 to may19 I had lost a total of 20.2 inches(I think about 10-13 pounds)But as soon as I started eating like a normal person last week I gained...and the 3 weeks before I hadn't lost at all,so I'm planning on fixing my diet starting now.I figured yesterday I've only been eating about 1000 calories a day.I'm guessing my body has now gone into starvation mode and is holding onto everything I put in it.So I'm fixing that now.My leg still still stings when I run,so I'm still doing the walking.Aaron you're making me tired just reading your posts!!I'm with Angel,two miles and I'm cooked!!And that's on a treadmill...put me on the pavement and I can do a mile...so you both have me beat!!

Congrats on your 3 pounds Angel!!!I know you feel great!!Hope the run goes well today!!

Have a nice weekend guys!
KC
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/06/09, 08:56 AM
30 inches!? Hell my thighs are that big good job!

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/09, 09:37 AM
KC...
11.7 inches in 2 weeks sounds like a lot to me. and 20.2 inches sounds like a whole size (or 2) different. Don't starve yourself....stay healthy! You can do it! And, go easy on the leg, it will come around soon.

Mutt...
30 inch thighs! WOW I bet your legs are awesome!
And, Thanks! I feel a little better...but not much. You see, I am a small person (only 5ft 2.5in. tall) so, my waist has NO REASON to be that size. I had no idea I had gotten that big...now that I know, I am MORE determined to get it OFF! My waist is going to drop back down to 25 or at least 26 by the end of summer....even if I have to workout 24/7 or more like 4/7. hehehe

Angel
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/06/09, 09:39 AM
Go for it!

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!

KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/09, 10:13 AM
OOPS!!!I meant to say 11.7 in 4 weeks!!!!That was 2 measurements!!!Sorry!!!!
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/09, 11:00 AM
I'm starting to get sick,
Im taking BCIS in summer school (powerpoint, access, excell, and word) its very boring im in here for 6 hours a day, go workout, then go and workout some more, i think im gonna take a rest from it, my body is getting so tired and no rest, so its sucks, my nose is running i woke up this morning with a headache and mucus i nthe back of my throat, and now my throat is starting to hurt,

--------------
-Aaron
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/09, 11:58 AM
KC,
That still sounds like a lot of inches to me...2weeks or 4weeks....they are still gone! Overall, it still seems to me that you have made some good progress in the last couple months.
OK now...we have 7 days till our next progress check... lets make each one count!!!

Awww Aaron,
Sounds like you do need a break. Drink plenty, rest as much as you can, and get lots of vitamin C....will help you boost your immune system. Warm drinks are great for soothing sore throats...if you drink tea, you can get an "Immune Booster" at a local health food store.
Take Care!

Angel
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/09, 12:31 PM
Yuck Aaron...sounds like what I had last week.It took me out for the whole week,gets lots of rest or you'll be out even longer!
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/12, 10:26 AM
Well, no one has posted in awhile, so how is everyone's workout? I havent even been in a gym since I got sick, and I might start working out lightly after this, but mainly running.

I bought a soft tape, and I dont like the measurments, I'll tell ya'll on Friday,

Hope everything is going good, talk to ya'll later

--------------
-Aaron
FilthyPL3B
FilthyPL3B
United Kingdom
2006/06/12, 12:02 PM
keep up the good work guys!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/12, 04:21 PM
I quit smoking on saturday so it's been a rough few days for me.Couldn't figure out how to get moving to day without my morning smoke...started cleaning and haven't stopped!!!I'm still in my pajamas and it's after 3!!!!Any how I missed my workout this morning...but will get back on the ball tomorrow!!

I hope you're feeling better Aaron!!Sorry you don't like the tape,just go with what is most comfortable for you!!

I'll check in tomorrow to make sure I do my workout...if I don't come looking for me!!!:)
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/06/12, 04:24 PM
Hang in there KC good JOB!:big_smile:
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/12, 04:35 PM
Thank you mutt!!!I'm such an emotional wreck that made me cry.....lordy if someone out there reads this and thinks about ever taking up smoking....DON"T it's a NIGHTMARE!!!!:)
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/12, 10:13 PM
Aaron,
Good to hear that you may be able to ease back into things....I hope that means you are feeling well. Here is how my workout has been going....
Friday I did great with both my workout and food intake.
Saturday....I did great with my workout....food intake not so great....I skipped breakfast, which always makes my hungrier later in the day...ate more than I should have and had junk food with my kids....m and m's and all. (I MUST eat breakfast everday for the rest of the week.)
Sunday I did great with both workout and food intake.
Today...my off day had a great time at the waterpark from 10-5. To say it was supposed to be my rest day...I sure am exausted, but my tan is coming along. All in all I am doing pretty good. (I still don't like the numbers on my tape measure either...UGH...working hard to change them!)

KC, WOW! I am proud of you! You are taking a huge step in quitting smoking. You can do it...I just know you can. What are you working out tomorrow? I am doing Chest, Shoulders and Tri's. Let me know how your workout goes. I was wondreing...has your leg fully recovered yet?

Angel
FilthyPL3B
FilthyPL3B
United Kingdom
2006/06/13, 05:02 AM
Angel, breakfast sets you up for the rest of the day, so try n get it in there if u have the time.

KC, well done on the smoking, after the initial cravings lessen you should feel much better about it all; try the usual, drink lots of water and chew gum when cravings kick in.

Aaron, get well soon dude.

Good Luck
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/13, 10:11 AM
Ok...I did my workout today(first 10 min sucked but at least now I know I can do it).30 min cardio abs and upper body.I'm preparing for the weight gain I know is coming from quiting smoking so I'm going to make up a nutrition plan today using the grocery list out of the nutritional plan.Find stuff thats not so high in carbs and sugar(like cataloupe and strawberries instead of bananas and grapes) .I'm also gonna pick up some whey protien to make shakes for breakfast.I have a major dislike for breakfast!!!So I'm going with shakes.
Angel...every time you mention that tan it makes me look at my pale skin and want to get in the sun!!!But it's soooo hot here!!It's been in the hundreds(or close to it)for days now.I'm thinking of trying the tanning lotion ,have you ever tried it?My leg is still out of wack,not to sure what the problem is but everytime I run on it for any distance it really starts to ache,so I mix up walking and running,it works out OK.How about your foot...were you able to run on it last week after all??Sounds like you did real well this weekend,good job!
Aaron...you feeling better?Take it slow your first couple of days,you're young you'll bounce back quick!!!

Thanks for the encouragement FilthyPL3B!!!
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/13, 11:10 AM
well today im planning on running a little bit, wish me luck, i might lift if the gym is open after sumer school...

--------------
-Aaron

\"I feel lighter. Maybe I lost some weight. All that dilly dallying.\"
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/13, 03:41 PM
??? the post above is mine....not sure why it lists from null???

Angel
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/15, 08:44 AM
OK Guys,
Hope you are doing better than me this week. Monday was my day off. Tuesday and Wednesday, I had a stomach virus. UGH!

I hope to get back into the swing of things today.

Angel
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/15, 11:14 AM
Stomach virus...yuck!!!Thats the worst I'd rather have a cold!!Be sure to take it easy.

I've been training all week(except mon)and doing good without smoking(well probably not good,but tolerable)I made a grocery list from this site and loaded my fridge with veggies ,even got some protien(taste...not to great).I was doing well then we went to a BBQ last night and had cake and potatoe sald.I still haven't learned how to control what I eat outside of my house.I seem to be craving sugar.It's probably from quitting smoking....I want the comfort.

Any how...I'm proud of you Angel,you slice open your foot...then you get sick...and you still keep going!!Good job!!

How are you doing Aaron?Were you able to start your routine up again?
I know we have all had some issues this week but I think we should still do our weigh in tomorrow.Ok,time for me to get my workout in,I over slept today!!:)
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/15, 04:39 PM
Im doing fine, I havent started my routine again, but tommarow after the weight in im gonna go lift weights
and hopefully me and my friend will start running again on monday or sunday...

sorry to hear of your virus angel, hope you get better...

good luck on the weigh in, im not really lookin forward to it thought.... lol
take care

--------------
-Aaron

KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/16, 08:35 AM
Well...I lost my measurements from last week and my son ripped my measure in half!!!I managed some measurements and it looks like I am probably the same as last week.I'm up from measurements from 3 weeks ago,but I remember I was up last week too.I feel good though,I'm expecting a gain so staying the same is OK for me!!I hope measurements go better for you guys!Good luck!

Have a great weekend!!:)
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/16, 09:24 AM
Here's how it goes....the scale says 136lbs. That's a 1lb gain from last week...but...I have lost a half inch in my waist (down to 30in.) and a half inch in each thigh (still don't want to admit those numbers..haha). Waist, hip, thighs are my problem areas. I know that muscle weighs more than fat, so I am guessing that even with my inconsistencies this week, I may have gained some muscle!?! I look and feel firmer, at least I think I do. All in all, I am not too disappointed with this weeks results.

KC, I've been grocery shopping too, bought lots of fresh fruits and veggies and some lean meats. I'm going to plan a menu for the weekend and next week in a little while. I am hoping for an injury free, sickness free, good eating, hard working out week for ALL of us this week!

7 days till progress check....let's make each one count!

Angel
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/16, 09:28 AM
KC, WOW! Still no smokes! You are doing GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/06/16, 09:29 AM
"I know that muscle weighs more than fat"

This is not true, a lb is a lb. Think of fat and muscle this way: fat is like a 5 lb bag of potatos, and Muscle is a 5 lb bag of sugar. Both weigh the same but the fat takes up 2x the room. SO if you lost fat and replaced it with muscle you will gain weight but lose over all size, which is exactly what you want! Good Job!

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!

Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/16, 09:52 AM
Thanks for clarrifying mutt. I misworded my thought. What I meant is...1lb of muscle is smaller in volume than 1lb of fat. So, even though I gained weight....I still lost size. :) This week, I will try to do both...loose weight and size.
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/16, 10:23 AM
That is exactly why I stopped weighing myself Angel!!I could be feeling great think I must have lost weight and then stand on that stupid scale and I've gained weight!!!What mutt says makes sense(alot of sense)but for me I still can't get that scale number out of my head!!!If you are going to weigh though I heard a trick,that you weigh your self every day at the same time and at the end of a week divide that number by 7 to get an avarage of what your gains or losses are,since your "weight" will flucuate so often.
FilthyPL3B
FilthyPL3B
United Kingdom
2006/06/16, 10:32 AM
Angel, to ur earlier question, yeah i have similar goals; not long come back from university with a little excess due to muchos alcohol ;) so i'm regaining my pysique for an oncoming shoot in less that six weeks. Although, recently i have been "burning out" and found myself with little energy, which is a concern.

You are doing great guys, keep up the good work and try and focus on how u "feel" and look rather than your weight, as Mutt mentioned earlier, muscle is denser than fat; so u could be trimming nicely but inturn weigh more.

--------------
If in doubt K.I.S.S.
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/16, 11:49 AM
thanks FilthyPL3B, I'll try to keep that in mind.

PS... make sure you're eating the right foods to produce energy. When I have a loss of energy...ususally I can trace it back to the foods I have eaten.
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/16, 02:22 PM
Well im pretty embarassed about the measurements, ive typed this once, but it kicked me off before i got to post,all measurments in LBS and Inches
Weight 161.4
Waist 32 1/4
Thigh 20 3/4
Calf 14 1/4
Chest 37
bicep 12 1/2
forearm 10 1/2

--------------
-Aaron

AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/19, 02:16 PM
I like how no one has posted since I put my measurments up, now I have real low self esteem... lol

hows everyones workout going?
Still no smoking i hope lol

good luck

--------------
-Aaron

Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/19, 03:42 PM
Hi Aaron,

Your measurements are great...sounds to me like you are tall and lean. Does not appear to me that you need to be all that concerned about gaining weight. As a matter of fact, I think your measurements are close to what my husband's measurements were when he was your age. Took him some work to bulk up...lots of eating and lifting. (At least that's what he says...I did not know him then.) But now...he is 6ft3in and about 200-210...he is more handsome than a "Ken doll". hehehe

Anyway...sorry about not posting....I am now self conscious...your waist is a couple inches larger than mine...and I am MUCH shorter than you (like 12 inches) BoooHooo

I tied the tape measure to the fride door....a constant reminder to watch what I consume.

I worked out great Friday and Saturday. Sunday was my rest day....the kids took me and my hubby to the movies(or vice versa?)...and I did not have any goobers! (That was a small Miracle) Then we had a Fathers Day BarBQ. I had one small cheat item...homemade mac -n- cheese... yuuummmmm. Today....I have not worked out yet. Been busy with errands and chores. Gonna have to dig deep to find the gumption to get a good workout this evening.

5 days till progress check....lets make them count!

Angel
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/19, 04:13 PM
Hey Angel it sounds like your doing great!!My workouts have been great.I feel very strong and in shape...it's the eating!!!I've been having a real hard time for about a month now.I do great until about 3 o'clock then a desire to jusy EAT comes over me...drives me crazy!!I could blame it on not smoking but it was an issue before that.I tried on some of my smaller clothes.In about 10 pounds lighter from now I will fit into the size tens.I'm almost 5'7 so I look decent in a ten...but I'm really looking forward to the 8s and 6s again!!I think it's great you went to the movies and didn't get candy Angel....that is a major acheivement in my book!!And for you Aaron your measurements are great.I'm a little worried your mind is still thinking of you at 60 pounds heavier.
Alright everybody have a good week.I'm going to work on the snacking this week and see if it makes a difference!!
1 2 3 4 5 of 8 pages resultset_next resultset_last