Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Buddy up?

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 4 5 of 8 pages resultset_next resultset_last
FilthyPL3B
FilthyPL3B
United Kingdom
2006/06/20, 08:06 AM
Aaron, as stated by angel, you are tall and lean, not a bad thing at all. If you are looking to add lean tissue then try to eat six small meals a day that consist of high protein and low fat i.e. chicken, turkey, fish w/ brown pasta, brown rice, brown bread etc. also, drinks LOTS of water. with higher amounts of protein, comlex carbs and water, you will feel fuller longer.

Keep up the good work guys!!

--------------
If in doubt K.I.S.S.
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/20, 08:42 AM
Look out your windows!!!Does it look a little chilly... I think hell has frozen over!!!I didn't eat after dinner last night before I went to bed!!!
Halleluja...it's a miricale!!!!:)
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/20, 11:24 AM
LOL....not chilly here...it did rain last night though and that in itself was a small miracle (it has been sooo dry). Anyway, that is absolutely GREAT KC!!! Keep up the good work.

I am doing great with my workouts....good with my eating.... but...here's my two problems....1. My husband still makes me coffee EVERY morning. Some mornings I dump it out...some mornings I drink it. Something about all the sugar and cream I add makes me crave the wrong foods. I am supposed to be replacing that with herbal teas....but I don't always. I drank tea today (coffee yesterday). 2. After every baseball practice and baseball game, which is almost everyday...its so hot...we get snowballs. Surely all that sugar can not be helping me drop fat.

Anyway...somebody please ask me on Friday how many coffees and snowballs I had this week....maybe the accountability will help???

Angel
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/20, 12:20 PM
No problem ,wrote myself a note to help me remember.But what is a snowball??A snowcone I'm guessing just a different name.As far as the coffee I drink it black,always have so that isn't a problem for me.It is very sweet that your husband makes you coffee,have you asked him if he would make you tea instead??And how about just eating half of your snowball and tossing the rest,or telling yourself you will only have one a week.We had some heavy rain here too(San Antonio Texas)and we're in a flash flood warning for tonight.Houston was hit real hard the other day and it's moving our way.I'm a little nervous.I just bought my house(our first)and I would hate for it to flood!!I'm sure everything will be fine,my husband says my life is not complete without something to worry about!!
Anyway friday I'll be askin...so beware!!:)
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/20, 01:34 PM
Ha, wish we got rain (Lubbock , Tx) we are always in a drought, it sucks, its so dry and always so hot, atleast you have a six flags near you... haha I am 6 hours away from the nearest one, so all i got are video games, and swimming... lol I havent had a snowcone is so long... haha, well I officially started my workouts yesterday, and my running isnt up to par... lol well have a good week hope the measurmnets are good.

--------------
-Aaron

\"I feel lighter. Maybe I lost some weight. All that dilly dallying.\"
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/20, 02:36 PM
LOL yes, snowball=snowcone

I actually drink a little coffee with my sugar and cream.... I do not like it black and I do not like sugar substitutes. And, yes...He knows I don't want coffee and I have asked him to fix me tea instead....to no avail. I think he likes to tempt me!?! He knows that sometimes I give in and sometimes I dont. (This morning he brought me a cup of coffee in bed...ugh!!! I enjoyed the attention...but, I did not drink it.) I am gonna have to strategize to help him see things my way. hmmm... Well, at least he fixes me oatmeal with a banana instead of the buffet he fixes for himself. I just need to exercise my willpower for now...or I need to accidentally break the coffee pot. hehehe

KC...hopefully the storm gets weaker before it comes your way. They don't usually keep the same intensity once over land. So, you should not get it as bad as Houston. I am sure it will be fine.

Aaron, glad to hear that you are well and strong enough to start working out again.

OMG...only 3 days till progress check...I better go do something extra!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/20, 04:41 PM
Ahh,so it's his little test for you!!Now you must show iron will!!Our husbands can never prevail!!hehe....I think maybe the coffee pot should have a little "accident",show him you mean buissness!!:)Your husband sounds like mine...gotta love 'um!!Mine makes me laugh everyday.
Hey Aaron glad to hear your up and about!!I'm sure it won't be long until you are up to marathon par again!!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/21, 09:02 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! He did not fix me coffee this morning!!! I fixed him coffee last night...so he would come workout with me. He ended up watching me with his feet propped up. haha And today...miraculously...after a month of trying to convince him I do not need coffee in the morning....NO COFFEE!!! I am not sure what I did to deserve this...but I hope it lasts.

Angel
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/21, 09:54 AM
That's funny!!Ask the powers that be and you shall receive I guess!!:)Guess I'm going to have to ask for a new treadmill...or some new shins!!I hopped on my treadmill today and the dumb thing just starts inclining up and down.:angry:I'm going to try and jog on the pavement here around the block,but my shins are already tender,I don't know how far I'm gonna make it.I'll need to get my lazy munchkins up here soon to go with me or it'll get to hot.I can't believe this dumb treadmill!!I paid $700 for it a little over 2 years ago,and it was mostly a dust collector for 1 of those years,so it doesn't have to many miles on it.This sucks...I tell you what!(trying out my Texas lingo,whatchya think?hehe)Ok...I'll let you know tomorrow how it went today!!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/21, 09:56 AM
My ever so brilliant husband just called and told me I just need to hit the reset button.Sometimes I'm so dingy it scares me!!:laugh:
Ok...gonna hit the treadmill now!!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/21, 10:13 AM
LOL If all solutions in life were that easy! "....Hit the reset button!"
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/21, 11:12 AM
Thats so funny and SO true!!!I have a million "resets" I'd like to do!!!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/22, 08:44 AM
Ok....yesterday was BAAAD!!!!I had oreos in the afternoon then forced my family to eat at Wendy's and I had a frosty along with my burger and fries...THEN as if that wasn't bad enough I got a Skor bar(love those things!!!)on the way home!!!Ok...so I've done it,they say the first step is admitting it!It's just one day...I plan on hopping back on the horse today!!

The real reason I'm writing is for you Aaron.I saw a couple of posts by ravenbeauty in the diet and nutrition forum that you might be interested in.Just wanted to let you know!

"See" you friday!!!....UUGGG!!:big_smile:
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/22, 02:13 PM
Aww I feel all special that you posted just for me... Its find that you ate that stuff, when i was sick all i ated was cookies but towards the end of my sickness i started watching what i ate again, hope you can get back on your horse. And Ill try to find the posts that ravenbeauty put up,

See ya friday ladies.

--------------
-Aaron

"I feel lighter. Maybe I lost some weight. All that dilly dallying."
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/23, 06:50 AM
Hey Guys!

Here is my progress check....

Waist-down to 29 1/4inches (lost 3/4 inch)
Thigh-lost 1/2 inch on each leg (still not willing to admit those numbers....:()
Calf and Bicep measurements are about the same.
Chest-Went from 38 down to 37 (did not need to loose there :surprised:)
Scale says 135 lbs :)

I know I am headed in the right direction, and I am thankful for the progress....but I still feel as if it is happening too slow!?! I have really worked hard this week...I think I expected more of a difference. Any ideas how to speed this up?????
KC...have not had coffee or snowballs since I posted about it. :big_smile: And, for 3 days in a row my husband did NOT fix me coffee in the morning! WooooHooooo!!!

Angel
FilthyPL3B
FilthyPL3B
United Kingdom
2006/06/23, 07:11 AM
Keep with it angel, well done!

--------------
If in doubt K.I.S.S.
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/23, 09:27 AM
Hey Angel...you beat me here today!!!Glad to hear your coffee and snowball fight was a win for you this week!!I know you feel, like it's really moving slow,but in reality you are doing very good!!!I take my measurements and add together what my losses are instead of looking at it as 3/4 of an inch here and only.2 of a loss there.When you add them all together the numbers go up and it makes a big diffrence for me!!Like this week my TOTAL losses(how I even managed a loss is beyond me)are 1.7 inches.It's also easier when you measure every two weeks,the numbers are bigger!!I think you are doing a great job Angel...don't get discouraged!!!And I know how you feel about losing in the chest area...that's usually the first to go for me.Thats the only thing about being the weight I want to be...I have NO boobs!!!Any way I'm happy I made a loss at all this week so I'm feeling pretty good.
Today my baby girl turns ten(she's my double didget midget now).I'm excited for her,but I can't believe she's ten already!!!But how I'm going to manage to stay away from the cake and ice cream and pizza and pinata candy....I don't know!!!!

Aaron....we're looking for gains from you this week right???Your packing on the muscle????

Hope you guys have a good weekend!!:)
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/23, 10:43 AM
Thanks KC, If I add them up, I lost 2 and 3/4 inches. That does sound better. But...I just want to get into these cute white shorts. lol Soon!!!

WOW 10.... They grow up soooo fast. My youngest will be in 2nd grade this year and oldest in 4th. (age 7 and 8) This is the first summer that my children are really becoming more independent....even learning to cook. I'm glad and sad...all together. Where has the time gone? Speaking off that...I'm going to jump off here and make the most of today.

Have a Great weekend too!!
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/23, 02:12 PM
Heres my measurements
weight 161.2 (lost .2)
Waist 30 1/4 (lost 2in)
Thigh 22 (gained 1 1/4in)
Calf 14 1/4 (same)
Chest 38 (gained 1in)
Bicep 13 (gained .5)
forearm 10 1/2 (same)

--------------
-Aaron

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/23, 05:40 PM
wow Aaron, looks like you made some good progress this week. Keep it up!

OK....I want to know how you lost 2 inches in your waist so quickly. I mean I stuck to my diet....did weights and running....even did extra aerobics....I only lost 3/4in.?????? Help me...I need to drop 2 inches in a week...several weeks in a row!!!
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/23, 11:56 PM
to tell you the truth... I HAVE NO IDEA lol but this is my workout for last week (monday - thursday) dont know if you would want to do it.

Monday
curels 3x8
sitting bench 3x8
tricep 3x8
dumbell bench 3x8
dumbell incline 3x8
ran 2miles and .5 miles of strides

Tuesday
ran 3/4th mile repeats x5
increased my time every time
and 1/4th mile cooldown

Wensday
rest

Thursday
7-7-7 (bicep workout)x3
sitting bench 3x8
dumbell bench 3x8
dumbell incline 3x8
shoulders 3x10
tricep 3x8
rode 5 miles on stationary bike keeping RPM's above 90 on lvl 5 manual then .5 mile cooldown
Thursday Night
Laying Swiss Ball Crunches 2x50
something with a medicine ball 2x25 (each side) (butt on ground back off ground legs crossed off ground)
legs off ground for 60sec x3
Leg raises 3x15 5sec's each

Thursdays workout was a very fast paced workout so when i got onto the bike i was sweating soo much, and then when i was riding i was just droping sweat. But after the workout I felt like I had no energy for anything but i did :laugh: tonight I ran 2 miles in 14:47.44 , pretty slow, very dissapointed in myself... so i went and did hills... which sucked... lol

Im proud of both of you on yall's progress... keep it up, sorry I didnt type that in my other post but, I was in a hurry so I typed taht very quick and left (Ive also been eating alot of protien less fats and not too many carbs (enough to keep everything whole if ya know what im sayin)):laugh: also been drinking alot of orange juice and taking vitamins
Hope everything works out this week keep me posted... I get sad when no one posts on this post thingy... haha Good luck Sorry this is so long

--------------
-Aaron

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/25, 09:33 PM
Thank You Aaron....I just might try it!!!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/26, 09:51 AM
Aaron...you are our inspiration!!!You are doing fabulous and I am very proud of you!!

Angel...he will always lose the inches faster(especially in the waist)because he's male.They are not meant to carry the fat in the same areas we are so it tends to come off faster for them.Have you ever been on a diet with a man?They always lose it faster,plus he's much younger than we are.Aaron is doing great,but we can't compare ourselves to him.I've read about how he's dong his weights though,I think they call it complex(????not sure)Mutt was talking about this...doing the weights with rapid motion and very little rest in between sets,he says you burn fat fast.I don't know specifics.I know you don't feel like it but you really are doing a great job,keep at it and you will see the difference.

Hey Aaron....tell us how you stayed motiveted when you FIRST started to lose all of your weight.Were the first couple of months hard,did you see the results you wanted?If you didn't ,how did you keep going to get to where you are today??Thanks kiddo!!!:)
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/26, 11:10 AM
I ran 3 miles today!!!(on the traedmill but still:))That was fun!!!I went fishing with the family yesterday and I ended up playing some form of soccer/basketball with my son,husband and teenage nephews.It was blazing hot...and the boys didn't take it easy on me because I'm "old".It was fun but a MAJOR workout.It is completely different running on the groung versus the treadmill.And good greif it was HOT!!!I must have lost the weight I gained at the bday party in sweat alone!!Speaking of sweat my husband said I was smelling a little ripe when we went to bed but I was to beat to take a shower....WHOA...if he could smell me now!!!!I'm off to the shower!!!!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/26, 02:39 PM
WOW KC!!!! 3 miles!!! That's great!!!! I took off the weekend...I worked out Friday, but not Sat. or Sun. This morning I did upper body working opposite muscles so I wouldnt have to take rests. I like working out that way...it's more fast paced. I dont get bored, and my heart rate gets elevated in the deal. Tonight I am going to run.... I am gonna try to break my 2 mile barrier!!!

(Had coffee at CC's Sunday evening...Caramel Mochasippi....mmmmmm....it was good!!!)
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/26, 02:57 PM
At the beginning no i didnt see the results, but I was in cross country with my friends, so they kept me motivated. I actually lost all my weight in about 4 to 5 months...

Running on ground or anything is more streenuous than running on a tredmill, dont know why, but I can easily run faster and longer on a tredmill than on a track or anything.

You guys are doing great, if yall knew me in person, you would be disgusted cause I can't reallly stay on a diet in this house, everyone is obese except me, so theres candy cookies and all that junk, EVERYWHERE, but I used to be too so yea...

Like yesterday all I did was eat... it grosses me out... So I'm going to go workout with that fast paced thing, I didnt know I was doing that thing Mutt was talking about, I just felt good doing it really fast paced, lol.

Well good luck, see you guys this Friday.

--------------
-Aaron

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/26, 06:22 PM
Aaron, I'm proud of you....it's always harder when everyone around you is not eating right. And, you are doing great right in the middle of temptation. HORAY for you!!!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/27, 08:29 AM
That's just what i was going to say!!I am very impressed.I don't let the kids have much junk food in the house,or if they do it has to be something I don't like.I know I'm the one that would end up eating it all.So give yourself a big pat on the back Aaron...thats fantastic!!!
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/27, 12:00 PM
I forgot I wanted to tell you guys about last nights dinner..it was really good!!
I cut boneless skinless chicken breasts into strips and cooked it over med-med high heat in olive oil with basil,pepper,and old bay seasoning(really for fish but tastes great on chkn)until it was real brown.Then I added zuchini,red and green bell pepper,celery,red onion and garlic to the chicken with more pepper and sea salt.I lowered the heat and covered it cooking it until the zuchini was barely tender and set it aside to cool a little.Then I put a bed of spinach leafs on a full size dinner plate and put tomatoes,cucumbers and feta cheese around the outside ring of the spinach.When the chicken and veggies had cooled some I dumped it on top and poured some balslamic vinagrette(not much)over the top.I think the only thing missing was maybe some slivered almonds and cashews.It was sooooo good.The kids picked out the majority of the veggies,but they still liked it.My husband loved it...but it put him in the restroom later,I little to much roughage for him I think!!
Thought you guys might want to try it!!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/27, 02:42 PM
sounds really yummy!!!

I have some good news....well progress anyway...I only started lifting weights June 1st. I started curling 5 lb dumbells (weak I know). Yesterday when I worked out biceps, I used 15 lb dumbells and got up to 22 reps before I started feeling the burn. I'm gonna have to find my hubbys 20 lb dumbells before tomorrows workout. :big_smile:
swanton
swanton
United States
2006/06/27, 02:46 PM
wats up
i want to get bigger but ripped and stronger
i am 15 and 5'10" and weigh 155
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/27, 02:53 PM
Welcome swanton, hopefully we can help with that.

--------------
-Aaron

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/28, 08:28 AM
Wow...Angels our little muscle Mom!!!I've picked up a 20 pound weight...it's heavy!!I have to stay with 5-10 pounds for any arm work.I have one of those body types thats puts muscle on fairly easy,great for a guy,not so great for me.So I keep reps high and weight low.You're gonna have to post a picture of your "guns"!!:big_smile:
I did a complex workout yesterday(a suggestion from Mutt).It was great!!I did 6 reps each 5 sets, with only a 30 second rest between sets for the following:
Dead lift
Romanian dead lift
bent over row
Power clean
Front squat
Push press
back squat
Good mornings.
I didn't know what ANY of these were so I looked them all up on google.I only used a 10 pound weight and today I can hardly walk!!!The backs of my thighs are SO tight!!Every where else is a little sore but nothing like my legs!!I haven't been sore for awhile so it's fun to know I'm working my muscles again.
Now if I could just get my eating habbits under control I'd be OK.The cravings for sweets is just killing me.How's the coffee and snowball demons going for you Angel??Is your hubbie still being a doll and NOT making you coffee in the morning???
Alright guys...I've yacked enough!!
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/06/28, 08:34 AM
Good Job KC....I would so those 2x a week for now.....they still work the body! Hate them huh? I do but boy they work!

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/28, 08:41 AM
Congrats KC, glad you finally got sore, that thursday that I did squats was the first time ive done squats since the 7th grade (12th grade now) and oh man was i sore lol. My eating habbits have gotten better no sweets but ive been having not such great food any other time though. lol. I dont even know what most of those workouts are, like the romanian dead lift, and front squat? lol.

YAYA angel needs to post a pic of her "guns"! :big_smile::dumbbell: well im off ttyl

--------------
-Aaron

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/28, 09:00 AM
I didn't know any either and when I looked them up the pictures were a bit intimidating,they looked like serious body builders and here I am with my little ten pounds.I wouldn't have even attempted these in a gym!!!I would have gotten laughed off the matts!But I did it and it was fun!!

So mutt no I didn't hate it at all....I loved it as a matter of fact!!!The soreness just kind of snuck up on me!!I woke up this morning and could hardly move!!It's been awhile since I had this feeling!So actually a big thank you to you...without your sassy pants "sissy" comment I probably would have never even tried!!:big_smile::love:
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/28, 09:20 AM
Wow KC....glad you got a good workout! Don't you just love to feel a little sore!?! Makes you feel like..."YES! I am doing something after all!"

I feel like I'm still experimenting...trying to see what I like and what works for me....

For upper I REALLY like alternating opposite muscles with little rest in between. (ie. alternate sets of chest and back...then tri and bi...then shoulders and abs) Following one of Rachel McGLish's old home workout books for the exercises. (PS...Did upper this morning...20lbs was too heavy still....15lbs was too light...so I did some of both.) My arms aren't that big....firming and shaping up quickly. I want to get arms like Jillian Micheals. :laugh: I don"t want spaghetti arms...I want a bump in my bicep. I can always drop weight and increase reps for definition when I get to the size I want. Right???

But...I am not happy with my leg routine yet. I was only using dumbells and a bench....then I went find two of my old bars and my free weights. I'm gonna try the complex workout tomorrow KC. I copied the exercises...I think they are all in the book I have...I will check tonight so I can be ready for tomorrow.

Sorry Guys...No pics till my 12 week program is over....then I will post one....:big_smile:

Angel
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/06/28, 09:24 AM
Just remember that getting sore is not a sign your workout was a correct one or good one and not get sore is also not a indicator of a good or bad workout!

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!

AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/28, 09:25 AM
If either of you has yahoo messenger add me, bearco14@sbcglobal.net, if not thats fine, just thought it might be easier to tlak on there.

im sorry the 20 was too heavy for you angel, hopefully you will get your leg routine worked out...

ttyl

--------------
-Aaron

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/28, 10:02 AM
really Mutt???

OK...I'm gonna risk sounding ignorant....What exactly is getting sore a sign of then? I thought that meant muscle growth......and.......muscle growth = productive workout

"No pain...no gain"????
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/06/28, 10:04 AM
No all it means is that the workout that made that muscle sore was more work load then it was used to. My biceps rarely get sore but they grow just as much as my triceps that get sore after each workout. Most beginners get sore more often compared to advanced trainers.

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!

Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/28, 10:09 AM
OK....thank you for the knowledge.....

now I know....when I cross over from beginner to advanced trainer...I will be sore less :big_smile:

KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/28, 10:22 AM
I actually knew that mutt(believe it or not!)I'm excited about the soreness because it lets me know I haven't worked those muscles on the backs of my legs like I thought I was!With all the running I do I was really surprised.The fronts of my thighs aren't sore at all because they get a regular workout(I do alot of squats)But those romanian dead lifts REALLY made me focus on using the back of my leg instead of the front.
Aarron...I have messenger but I never use it,my little face is always asleep.I'll see if I can figure out how to use it.

Angel I think It's great that you can go back and forth from 15 to 20 pounds.
How did you guys get a pic to post by the way???I have NO computer skills.I tried posting a pic about a month ago and then again about a week ago.I emailed Adrian to see if it was something I was doing wrong.I know sometimes it takes them time to go over the pic but you guys got yours up pretty fast.
KayD4lyfe
KayD4lyfe
United States
2006/06/28, 01:19 PM
Hi,
I am a 13year old girl and I was wondering if anyone could buddy up with me. If you don't have a buddy please ask me. Bye
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/28, 01:35 PM
Hi Kayd...you're welcome to buddy up here if you want.Go ahead and fill out your profile so we know what your goals are.Welcome to FT!
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/28, 03:26 PM
KC...I am not completely computer literate...so I can"t give you step by step...but I know that you have to have a pic somewhere on your desktop. Then sighn on to this site and go to "edit your profile" and "add a pic" then you should be able to browse your desktop and choose your pic....or something like that.

PS. Had coffee only Sunday....no snowballs :)
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/06/29, 09:45 AM
Well thats what I did so I suppose I'll just have to wait!

Ok...now I have a bit of a problem.I've been wanting to go back to work because I'm bored to death,so I talk it over with my husband and he's all for it,but reminds me how miserable I was working the last few years for a retail store overseas(the hours can be nasty and I missed my family)So I get this brilliant idea I can go back to taking tables!It's been a few years but I was pretty good and could make decent money without putting in so many hours.Now to my problem...I've been hired but it's a grave yard shift!!I'm afraid I won't be putting in the effort my workouts will need...so I'll need you guys to stay after me and remind me that it really isn't fun to be chubby(I tend to convince myself of this when I get lazy!!)

So wish me luck...ttyl(It took me forever to figure out what that meant Aaron,so now I'm going to steal it from you!!:big_smile:)
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/29, 08:06 PM
KC...You can do it. You may have to organize your time now...you know....make a schedule so nothing important gets left out....but you can do it all!

Is taking tables the same as waiting tables?? Waiting tables is soooo much fun! I did it some years ago...loved meeting new people, visiting with regulars...and the tips are great. Good luck with your new job!

PS...what is ttyl?
AaronWiggles
AaronWiggles
United States
2006/06/29, 08:41 PM
Talk To You Later = ttyl

Good job on the job KC hope it works out well

--------------
-Aaron

bearco14@sbcglobal.net
Angel220
Angel220
United States
2006/06/30, 08:01 AM
Hi guys....It's Friday.

I don't feel ready to do a progress check...Had coffee yesterday and did NOT workout...went to the waterpark instead. When we finally got home my lille boy asked me to go ride bikes with him....who can resist??? So, I played all day yesterday! Never picked up a weight. Today should be my rest day, but I am gonna do yesterdays skipped lower body workout.

Here's my progress....

Scale Says - 134lbs
Waist - 28 1/2 (lost 3/4 in)
Chest - 36 inches (lost 1 inch AGAIN!!!....hmmm???)
Thigh - lost 1/2 inch on each

Next week I will post all my measurements. I still feel like this is going toooooooo slowly. I think I'm gonna increase my cardio.

Have a GREAT weekend!
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 3 4 5 of 8 pages resultset_next resultset_last