Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22774

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Diet plan???

1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next resultset_last
basmith
basmith
United States
2003/09/02, 02:16 PM
I am a newbie and was wondering if I could get some help coming up with a diet plan. I used to be all my life until my 3rd year of college. I workout 3 times a week and mostly focus on my upper body. I live in Arizona so cardio is pretty much out during the summer, but am planning on running 3 times a week as well. I am 24, 5' 11" and weight 197. My stomach has never been this big in my life. My goal is to keep adding muscle but loose about 20 lbs in my stomach area. Right now I eat 2 banans for breakfast, a hand full of chips and tamale (or burrito) for lunch, and my dinners vary. Any help or plans would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/09/02, 03:42 PM
Welcome to freetrainers. I'm from AZ too. Are you male or female? Your workouts should hit every bodypart at least once a week. The more muscle you have the more fat you will burn. And I'm sorry to say that you can't lose 20 lbs in any one area. Fat comes off where it wants too. What kind of workouts are you doing now? Do you have access to cardio equipment? As for the diet, I have to tell you that everything you mentioned needs to go. Bananas are of no benefit to either muscle gains or fat loss. You will have to eat a high protein, low fat, moderate carb plan. Try using the ft nutrition planner to get a basic breakdown. Chips, burritos, tamales, all need to be changed for something more nutritious. Whole grains, green fibrous veggies, chicken breast, tuna, eggs and egg whites, sweet potatoes, brown rice. Nothing fried. If you look through the older posts you will find many diet plans and food suggestions. Take your measurements now, and then re-take them about once a month to record your progress. The scales are not a good measure of success, so stay away from them if you can. Muscle is more dense than fat, so as you are replacing fat with muscle you will not see the weight changes that you want, but don't fret about it. Go by how your clothes feel and your measurements. It will take time, but just stick to it and good luck.

--------------
~Victoria~
...There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.--Beverly Sills
basmith
basmith
United States
2003/09/02, 03:56 PM
I know I am not eating healthy. I am needing a diet plan. I will search the site and see what I can come up with. By the way I am a male. Right now I just due exercises to get bigger. Bench press, curls, etc... I do have access to cardio machines, but I feel more comfortable jogging on my own, I always feel like I am going to fall off the treadmill for some reason. It is very weird though because all my fat is in my stomach, nowhere else. Thanks for your help.

============
Quoting from azredhead57:

Welcome to freetrainers. I'm from AZ too. Are you male or female? Your workouts should hit every bodypart at least once a week. The more muscle you have the more fat you will burn. And I'm sorry to say that you can't lose 20 lbs in any one area. Fat comes off where it wants too. What kind of workouts are you doing now? Do you have access to cardio equipment? As for the diet, I have to tell you that everything you mentioned needs to go. Bananas are of no benefit to either muscle gains or fat loss. You will have to eat a high protein, low fat, moderate carb plan. Try using the ft nutrition planner to get a basic breakdown. Chips, burritos, tamales, all need to be changed for something more nutritious. Whole grains, green fibrous veggies, chicken breast, tuna, eggs and egg whites, sweet potatoes, brown rice. Nothing fried. If you look through the older posts you will find many diet plans and food suggestions. Take your measurements now, and then re-take them about once a month to record your progress. The scales are not a good measure of success, so stay away from them if you can. Muscle is more dense than fat, so as you are replacing fat with muscle you will not see the weight changes that you want, but don't fret about it. Go by how your clothes feel and your measurements. It will take time, but just stick to it and good luck.

=============
basmith
basmith
United States
2003/09/02, 04:51 PM
I have been searching the site, but haven't really got anywhere. Can you guys please help by posting your avg day diet? Here is my proposed diet plan from reading on this site.

Breakfast - packet of oatmeal
Brunch - apple or grapes
Lunch - Can of Tuna
Dinner - Grilled Chicken breast and cup of rice

Would this seem to make sense or am I missing something?? Should I add veggies somewhere? Please Help, I want to start losing my belly weight.
basmith
basmith
United States
2003/09/02, 05:01 PM
I have been searching the site, but haven't really got anywhere. Can you guys please help by posting your avg day diet? Here is my proposed diet plan from reading on this site.

Brunch - apple or grapes
Lunch - Can of Tuna
Dinner - Grilled Chicken breast and cup of rice

Would this seem to make sense or am I missing something?? Should I add veggies somewhere? Please Help, I want to start losing my belly weight.
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/09/02, 05:22 PM
That isn't nearly enough. If you want to lose, you first have to figure your maintenance caloric intake and reduce that by about 500 calories a day. I'm guessing that to lose you need around 2100 calories a day and at least 200g of that should be protein. My intake looks like this:

8a- I make a pancake out of 1/4c oats, 1/4c lowfat cottage cheese, 1/2c eggwhites, equal and cinnamon. 1T of Brummell and Brown yogurt spread and 2T sweetpotato butter. That ends up being 27carbs, 250kcals, 21protein, 6.75 fat.

10:30-11a 3oz tuna w/2T Fat Free Mayo and an apple=29.5c, 231k, 35p, 4.5fat.

1:30-2p 6oz chicken breast, 3/4c brown rice, 1c broccoli=44.5c, 322.5k, 40p, 2f.

3:30p (pre-workout)Zone or Balance Bar= 22c, 210k, 16p, 7f

4-5 gym

5:30p Whey Protein shake= 6c, 230k, 42p, 4f

8p 5oz grilled chicken breast, salad greens and veggies, feta cheese, slivered almonds, olive oil and lemon dressing=15.5c, 265k, 35.5p, 11f.

And I try to drink 150oz of water a day.

There are hundreds of variations of this type of diet on this website, but you first have to outline your needs and break it down into 5-6 small meals a day.

--------------
~Victoria~
basmith
basmith
United States
2003/09/02, 05:41 PM
Thanks so much for your help. I am at work all day so it is hard for me to make some sorts of meals. what if I were to stick to the above plan I had going:
Brunch - apple or grapes
Lunch - Can of Tuna
Dinner - Grilled Chicken breast

But do as you do and have a zone or balance bar pre work out and the whey protein shake before dinner? Also, I go to sleep at around 9:00, so currently I am eating dinner at 6:00 or so. Sorry to sound dumb, but I have never understood how to diet right and it looks like you are helping me a bunch.

Thanks again!!!
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/09/02, 06:09 PM
I work all day too, and have a 45 minute drive. I make up what I am going to need for M-F on the weekend and put in plastic containers so I can just grab on my way to work. For breakfast have real oats, not the pre-packaged ones. A lg container of either quick or old-fashioned oats is cheaper in the long run and has a lot less sugar and junk. Both have the microwaveable directions on the box and it only takes a few minutes. Try having your apple with your tuna and have some cottage cheese for the other snack. You will probably get some flack about the protein bar, but I swear if I eat anything bigger than that I am sluggish at the gym, so it works for me. Try not to have your starches in the evening, stick to your chicken and a salad or other veggies. Add a Tablespoon of flax oil to your shake or use it for salad dressing. Eating dinner that early is ok, but you may want to eat a little protein before going to bed, like a half cup of cottage cheese. Getting rid of fat in the abdominal/stomach area is all about diet. When you have time, figure out the amounts of calories, etc. in what you are eating so you can add or subtract where needed. It is hard to know what is needed without those numbers. Good luck.

--------------
~Victoria~
basmith
basmith
United States
2003/09/03, 11:17 AM
Okay. See if this sounds better.

Breakfast - 1 cup of oatmeal (plain)
Brunch - Apple and a handful of mini carrots
Lunch - 2 cans of tuna with 2 tbs of miracle whip
snack - cup of low fat cottage cheese
Pre work out - Zone Bar
Dinner - Small portion of Salmon, cup of Veggies, Salad with vinegarette dressing
After dinner - whey protein shake

Does this sound like a good plan?? I work out Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and will jog Tues, Thurs, and Sat. Please let me know if this sounds like a good plan. The nutrition plan on this site said I should have 478g of carbs a day and it looks like I'll be way short. So if this number is right, I plan on eating a couple of cups of raisins a day.

Thanks for all input and help.
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/09/04, 02:03 PM
You should have your protein shake as soon as you can after your workout and then have your dinner an hour or so after that. It still sounds short in the protein area. Do you like eggs? You can always add a scoop of protein powder to your oats, but it is better if you can get it from 'real' food. The ft nutrition plan is always high in carbs. You could probably be ok with 200-300. Try to keep your protein at 200 or more and your fat at 50 or less, and you should do ok. Other than that it looks like a good start.

--------------
~Victoria~
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2003/09/04, 02:04 PM
I should add, raisins have a lot of sugar, make sure they don't put you over your caloric goal.

--------------
~Victoria~
basmith
basmith
United States
2003/09/05, 10:59 AM
Thank you so much for your help azredhead57. You are the only one that contributed input, and I appreciate it.

Thanks Again
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2003/09/05, 11:38 AM
The raeson she is the only one that has contributed is because she is giving you good solid advice.
Your body needs some protein with every meal.
You are looking for some one to confirm your diet but not wiling to make the effort of preparing meals.
Great physiques don't happen withiout effort, if they did everyone would be in great shape.
You have to decide what is important to you.
Preparing decent meals with protein, fibrous carbs and good fat for 5 times a day is time consuming, but that is what it takes.
Hmm, one or two days a week prepping food or higher risk of heart disease, diabetes, stroke, obesity related disorders, etc.?
For your breakfast throw a scoop of protein powder into your oatmeal after you cook it. or have some scrambled eggs (1 egg, 3-5 egg whites)
first snack, add some protein - apple, carrots, three sticks of string cheese or 2 oz nuts and some string cheese.
Lunch - 1 can - 1 1/2 can tuna, find some all natural whole grain crackers (no hydrogenated oils), and add a handful of green veggies or put the tuna over some salad greens, add some Newman's Olive oil vinagrette or some flaxseed oil dressing with salt and pepper.

Snack - Lowfat cottage cheese, celery sticks if you are feeling like it isn't enough food.

Dinner - Chicken breast, small baked sweet poato, green salad w/ dressing, brown rice

pre-bedtime snack - scrambled egg and eggwhites or low carb protein shake.
Good luck.
renae_miller
renae_miller
United States
2003/12/15, 02:35 PM
I was just wondering if you guys could help me find a good and healthy diet plan that i can stick to? and one that wont cost a fortune and i can print it out.
Manual
Manual
United States
2004/02/07, 08:55 PM
I want a diet to lose only about 5 pounds but not lose any muscle
Lardog
Lardog
United States
2004/02/17, 03:04 PM
Hi all very new to this site but i like it so much I signed up my husband. We have both been faithfully dieting approx. 6 weeks. To be honest with all the hard work, neither of us have seen the results we thought we should have. If the nutritional program here is right I think we've been under eating. Is this possible? I thought the less you eat, the more you lose. Neither one of us is eating over 1000 calories a day. We're basically sticking to a lowfat rice, chicken,tuna, salads, veggies and water diet. Plus I work out daily. I see myself losing inches but barely anything on the scale. My hubby lost around 20 originally but that seems to have slowed. Any advice you guys? Thanks Tia
tialyn
tialyn
United States
2004/02/17, 03:09 PM
Hey guys, my bad! I posted under my hubbys name. He's Lardog, I'm Tia. Sorry
tialyn
tialyn
United States
2004/02/17, 03:10 PM
Hey guys, my bad! I posted under my hubbys name. He's Lardog, I'm Tia. Sorry
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2004/02/17, 03:20 PM
Tia, if you are exersizing daily, then 1000 calories is way too little. Your body will look at that as starving, and will hold on to every bit of food you put into your body. I learned that the hard way, and was taught by the people here that to eat more is to lose more. I starved for 3 years at under 1000c a day, and now it is a struggle to get in 1300 a day, but I know that the more food I put in, the more my body will say "hey, there is fuel coming in, let's burn some of this extra" This with consistant exersize will help take off the weight
Speeder
Speeder
Canada
2004/02/17, 03:22 PM

ok here is what i am eating right now (at least trying for) I am doing a 4 day split for weights, and around 40-45 min of Cardio 4x's a week. I weight in at 200, and my Goals are to loose fat and Tone up. At least until I get more lean.

Meal 1: 1/2 Cup Oatmeal and 5-6 eggs Whites
Meal 2: Protien Shake with Skim Milk (Sometimes Skipped, and Substitue with Meal 3, depends how early i wake up)
Meal 3: Can of Tuna Packed in Water, 1 sweet Potatoe and 6-8oz of Brocoli
Meal 4: Chicken Breast, 1 cup of Rice and 8oz of Fiborous Carbs (Veggies)
Meai 5: Chicken Breast, Baked potatoe or Sweet Potatoe (sometimes Whole wheat pasta) and Fiborous Carbs.

Meal 6: Post workout, Protien Shake with Water.

That is my target Diet, I sometimes fall short, but that is what I am aiming for. Just to give you an Idea.
lfriedman
lfriedman
United States
2004/07/21, 09:04 PM
I am a new member and Iam haveing a hard time puting together a diet plan. I thought this web sight puts together one for you base on the information that you put when they ask you to fill out the personal stuff? Please help me with any ideas???

From L.Friedman
onethinone
onethinone
United States
2004/10/29, 11:24 AM
Hi all,

I am a newbie. I want to lose 50 lbs by next June. I just had a baby on July 23, 2004. I want to know how do I start a diet plan? I have given up junk food as of yesterday. I have the following exercise equipment at home: A Treadmill & 2 (5 lbs dumbbells). I also picked the workout at home plan w/freetrainers because I don't want to go to the gym (but I haven't started it yet). I was thinking about doing the Slimfast Plan. I know it will take some time lose the weight.

I am a female. My height is 5'-8" & my current weight is 200 lbs. I also know that Diabets run on my Dad side & the rate that I am going I could end up w/it also.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

--------------
To love other\'s, is to love yourself first.
xoxshalahnyxox
xoxshalahnyxox
United States
2005/07/26, 02:45 PM
Hey i am a newbie. I am 5'2" and 185 lbs. I am trying to loose at least 15 lbs in a month. Does anybody have any ideas? I have the workout part down but i dotn knwo what to do about the diet. If anyone has any sugestions on a diet plan i would appreciate it.
htjoker1
htjoker1
United States
2005/09/11, 09:03 PM
Hi, I'm a newbie. I am 5'2" and 130 lbs. I am trying to lose 20 lbs. I'm in need of a diet plan, meal plan to help me lose this weight. If anyone has any ideas, it would be appreciated.
pretty_girl6969
pretty_girl6969
Canada
2006/04/09, 12:48 AM
Hey i'm new. I'm 16 years old and i'm a little overweight. I would like to loose the excess weight so i feel comfortable in the summer. I
, 5''4 and approximately 130 pounds. my only problem is my stumach.. Can anyone help me!?:)
qualitydiva-sue
qualitydiva-sue
Canada
2006/04/20, 01:52 PM
Hey

I AM LOOKING TO LOSE 40 LBS AND BUILD SOME LEAN MUSCLE AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP WITH THE FOOD PORTION OF THIS. IF ANYONE HAS SOME HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS I COULD SURE USE THEM. I WORK OUT 3-5 DAYS A WEEK AT THE GYM USING CARDIO AND WEIGHTS.

THANKS FOR THE HELP

SUE
:):dumbbell:
DGJ3
DGJ3
United States
2006/04/21, 02:20 PM
Hey, just figured I'd give you some advice. Basically what losing fat comes down to is eating healthier and doing cardio. You can do whatever you want for your weight lifting program, just make sure you target all body parts. (I personally hate doing legs but i try to atleast once a week). Lean muscle speeds up your metabolism, so lifting does help you in losing fat. As for your diet, don't start out too strict, because you might tend to stay on it strict for about a couple weeks, then eventually quit. Just use your brain, and eat whats healthy. Just avoid junk food, eat fruit and vegetables, protein (chicken, fish, tuna), use carbs as ur energy source before a lifting workout..Also, do little things which make it much easier to shed fat around ur body, such as not eating too late..Instead of 3 large meals with snacks in between try 6 small meals throughout the day, eating about every hour n a half..Circuit Training could be good for u, considering u enjoy lifting..u should look into that..Hope it helps.

--------------
Dan
appner1
appner1
United States
2006/05/14, 06:48 PM
hey im new to this site and was looking for info on loosing weight.The thing is, I'm only 14 and i know that i shouldn't be worried about my weight or dieting, but i just wana loose a couple pounds. Well I run about 3 miles every day and I eat healthy. I play sports so I know that I need to be in shape, but I just cannot loose weight!! I just dont know what to do anymore. I've tried to do more and other diets, but in a healthy way , and I still cant drop the weight. I am about 150 pounds and about 5'6''. I am not obese, but I am not a sliver either.haha. I just wana know if I should consult a doctor about this or if I can just get this info from a site.
thnxs a lot!!:):dumbbell:
Micheala91
copurvis410
copurvis410
United States
2006/05/30, 08:11 PM
Hello, i am new at this web site i am 15 years old i weight 140 i no that is not alot but all of my weight is in my belly and i need help losing it! I am so tired of people making fun of me I just want to lose weight in a healthy way and not use fad diet or any thing like that. i am about 5'1, i want to know if i need to consult a doctor or if i need to lose it the "old fasion way"? so could you please help me to lose weight and be the cool with people afor them to STOP making fun of me

--------------
Thanks,
CoPurvis
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/05/30, 10:56 PM
Lose it the old fashion way. There are numerous threads in this forum to teach you how. Learn good eating habits, read threads in this forum like "grocery list for healthy eating", "diet thread", "max dietary deficit for fat loss". You don't need a dr, you just need to start eating right and get a workout routine put in place. Take a minute and fill out your profile completely and people will be able to help you more.

--------------
Days go by and life drags on.....
Lithosphere84
Lithosphere84
Canada
2006/11/29, 06:26 PM
Hey, everyone... Im searching this site for a diet plan. I want to replace my current atkins diet... But I only eat 1-2 meals a day and people on this thread eat 5-6 PLUS they eat b4 bed... i always though going to bed with hungry pains was the way to loose weight... How can you eat so many times a day and before bed and continue to loose weight?
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2006/11/29, 06:31 PM
Simply take your total caloric intake and divide it by the number of meals for the day. The whole idea is that you aren't eating so much that you're storing fat. You can have 3 small meals and a couple of snacks. Most of us don't eat 5 or 6 traditional (super sized) meals. This in turn increases metabolism, thus burning fat. The before bed is a slow digesting protein like cottage cheese or yogurt. This keeps your body from consuming protein (muscle) while you're sleeping. You never want to have hunger pangs.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2006/11/30, 07:51 AM
Lithosphere - please read thsi post : http://www.freetrainers.com/FT/jsp/pro/Message.jsp?f_ix=2&t_ix=1784

Your metabolism is in the crapper with two meals a day.

--------------

Perseverance is not a long race it is many short races one after another.
Walter Elliott
Benneli
Benneli
United States
2007/03/29, 08:40 PM
Well First atkins diet is basically a low carb diet which you dont want to exactly eat a bunch of carbs before going to bed either. when you get up eat a hearty breakfast that gets your metabolism going during the day and with eating 4-5 more small meals throughout the day you keep your metabolism at a good rate which burns fat ( crazy right)- the more you eat the more you burn , really its not exactly how much but what you fill your stomach with , i try to replace most red meats with turkey or chicken-(turkey hamburger)-(which does not taste bad at all) and try to stay away from concertrated sugars , try to only have complex sugars that are found in apples and fruit and such but not to much citrus fruits , b/c the acid in the citris.

============
Quoting from Lithosphere84:

Hey, everyone... Im searching this site for a diet plan. I want to replace my current atkins diet... But I only eat 1-2 meals a day and people on this thread eat 5-6 PLUS they eat b4 bed... i always though going to bed with hungry pains was the way to loose weight... How can you eat so many times a day and before bed and continue to loose weight?
=============
Benneli
Benneli
United States
2007/03/29, 08:42 PM
Errr citris - citrus:laugh:
Benneli
Benneli
United States
2007/03/29, 08:49 PM
K, first the question you need to ask yourself and realize the anwser is - - - When you take a empty cup and fill it with water from the tub does one side go lower then the other ?
--------the anwser is no-(see when you burn fat you loose it just like the example above you dont see a person with abs and flabby arms or a double chin right ? so basically cut down your calorie intake , stay away from most things that are white such as white bread , pasta, cheese , not too much milk and try to break a sweat before going to school and before dinner to burn the fat before you give it something to feed on :)

============
Quoting from pretty_girl6969:

Hey i'm new. I'm 16 years old and i'm a little overweight. I would like to loose the excess weight so i feel comfortable in the summer. I
, 5''4 and approximately 130 pounds. my only problem is my stumach.. Can anyone help me!?:)
=============
wizmom1
wizmom1
United States
2007/04/19, 08:42 PM
i need help with my meal plan will you help
mommys_stinker
mommys_stinker
United States
2007/08/29, 05:46 AM
Hey guys I'm new to this program and I was wondering if you could help me on my diet plan. I am currently 145lbs do to just having a baby. I want to lose all the weight I gained and get back into shape. My problem is i don't have enough time to cook most of the time and when i do get a chance to eat I grab anything I can. So pls help me.
2007/10/05, 03:02 PM

Something you might want to try out is a website called fitwatch.com. You can register for a free account. It gives you access to a bunch of stuff, but the thing that I really like about it is the nutition page. You can enter in either the total number of grams of protein, carbs, and fat you're trying to achieve each day, or you can enter them in as percentages of your total caloric intake that you want to achieve. Then you can enter the foods that you eat, and the program automatically tells you how much protein, carbs, and fats your consuming. Might be interesting to plug in your normal daily diet and find out just how much carbs and how little protein you're getting. Protein is key!

============
Quoting from basmith:

Thank you so much for your help azredhead57. You are the only one that contributed input, and I appreciate it.

Thanks Again
=============

--------------
\"We must be the change we wish to see in the world\" - Ghandi
hutchep1
hutchep1
United States
2007/11/01, 03:18 PM
hey guys I am new to this site as of today 11/01/07. I know it is crazy to start a new diet at this time of year, but I feel this has to be a life style change. I am wondering if anyone can help with my munching? I sit all day at work reading documents on a computer, and I tend to nibble on snacks. I also want to eat at night after my husband goes to bed and it seems that this is my only real alone time to relax and reduce stress, and my number on stress relever is to eat snacks. As you can tell snacks are my number 1 killer. I love crackers with cheese or peanut butter,potato chips, french fries you get the picture. I have tried to eat carrots celery etc but I get indigestion, and apples just dont hit the spot, so what I am asking is does anyone know of any thing I could substitute for this craving, that wont be as bad on me?
jimmy1210
jimmy1210
United Kingdom
2008/07/07, 08:36 AM
hi i am new to this site as of 7/07/08. im looking to start a more healthier diet and a day to day excersise programe. i dont know what the best workouts are but i want to work out all of my body. what im asking is does anyone know the best workout and diet programe?
grenie
grenie
United States
2009/03/09, 06:36 PM
hey
im a teenager in highschool
a junior to b specific
and i just dont undertand how this whole nutrition diet plan works
do we make up our own or what?
i cant be too restricted on what i eat
but i want to have some kind of idea
i used to b rlly sportive
but since my mom dint allow me to keep going on with track
im starting to loose my shape
my musles are strating to become flab
i just want a healthy
common eating habbit to stop accumulating fat now tht im not as active as before
can someone help?
ill appreciate it lots
blondidesign
blondidesign
United States
2010/01/07, 03:13 PM
I have diabetes how can i get a plan for that
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2010/01/07, 04:52 PM
Diabetes has become an 'epidemic'. Simply do a search, there are literally tons of information for dieters with diabetes.

============
Quoting from blondidesign:

I have diabetes how can i get a plan for that
=============

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer

roystern
roystern
United Kingdom
2010/01/17, 05:01 PM
hey, im pretty new to this i just need a plan overlooking 4 weeks on how to lose puppy fat round my belly to show off my abs after all ur abs will show wether u do ab trainin or not its just tht the fat hides it right?!?!? anyways i need a diet plan nice cheap and easy to cook overlooking for weeks and a fitness plan to help out any1 help please thanx
rachhhhowe
rachhhhowe
Australia
2010/01/18, 06:47 AM
Hi i hate to ask but i would like a kind of food plan for everyday of the week. Things i should eat and things i shouldnt. I enjoy eating salads, pasta and steak,
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2010/01/18, 06:49 AM
Look at the top of this forum for Grocer list for a body builder. IT has a list of all the foods etc to choose from.

--------------
FOR MY WIFE:
Her little ring was a little thing
but it was all that i could afford
now shes mine all mine
till the day i die
and i never wanted nothing more

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
medhakhanna
medhakhanna
United Kingdom
2010/07/25, 12:15 PM
Hi...I am 65kg which is too much for a 5 feet 1" 24 year old female. I have been eating a lot for the past 2 months and have put on weight. I need to lose 10Kg by January. I m planning to work out for 45mins 4 times a week and stick to a diet plan. The problem is that I can't afford personal training at the gym cuz it is too expensive and I desperately need some guidance cuz I am getting married in Feb 2011. PLEASE HELP ME WITH A DIET PLAN AND AN EXERCISE ROUTINE?
rj59
rj59
Canada
2010/10/08, 09:02 PM
i am confused as to how to set yp a daily diet plan with my busy shedule , i could use a little help . if there is someone out there that could help . i would appreciate it
BreanneSimmons
BreanneSimmons
United States
2010/11/15, 07:16 PM
I've been on the Tone It Up Diet for a couple months now... I lost 3 pounds so far and my energy seems to be way up! Yay!

They have me eat 5 times a day yesterday I had:

1. Yogurt and granola w/banana
2. Protein shake w/almond milk
3. Quinoa/kale salad for lunch
4. Apple and organic peanut butter
5. salmon and veggies

Has anyone else tried this plan? I have to work out a lot too... just seeing if anyone else has any experience with it?

Thanks!
1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next resultset_last