Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Small Boobs lol

Nicole2004
Nicole2004
United States
2003/02/19, 04:23 PM
Hey again ya'll I have a slight problem, I am not happy with the size of my boobs I'm a small 34B and I want to be bigger. Are there any excercises that will increase my bust size?
dpking44
dpking44
United States
2003/02/19, 04:36 PM
You think you have it bad? I'm a 40-A. lmao Sorry, I couldn't resist. On a more serious note, I think that boobs are fatty tissue right? You can build up the strength in your pec muscles that would add firmness from what I've read. I'm not certain you can grow your chest, i.e., cup size, by weight lifting. I'm sorry if I'm giving bad advice here, someone comment.
DP
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2003/02/19, 08:56 PM
Thought this was a womans area?
I think anything overflowing is a waste anyway. Just my 2 cents!

--------------
Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt!

Ivan Montreal Canada
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/02/19, 10:54 PM
Breasts are fatty tissue, that is why alot of women who really weight train lose their boob size. Fat comes off everywhere, and unfortuantely for women, this is one of them. I would stay away from the breast enhancement pills currently hot on the market, especially if fat is an issue with you. They promote the growth of fatty tissue, and some of that fat goes elsewhere too. It doesn't know it is only supposed to go to the boobs.

--------------
Failing to plan is like planning to fail!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/02/20, 02:21 AM
When I first started lifting heavy bench press then my dear boobs actually got bigger since the muscle pushed under neath.
Now when I dieted for my first competition well it was the contrary, my chest got smaller.....
Yes surgery is the only solution but if I should give you one personal advice then stop worrying about your chest and start working on getting a niiiiiiice tight bum AND show that one instead!! (o;

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2003/02/20, 11:55 AM
i second that philia, i would rather have a nice looking body instead of worrying about just one area of it. if you must absolutely have them, then surgery would be your answer.

good luck!

--------------
Bettia.... When you feel like giving up, take it to the limit one more time!! You will SUCEED :-)
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2003/02/24, 07:36 PM
Don't stress over the size of your breast. It isn't a big deal. I actually wanted to get a reduction cause I was a 36D but once I started lifting, I lost a size and dropped to a 34c and love it, however, I wouldn't mind losing more. If it is that big of a deal, yes, surgery is the way to go, but some advice would be to get your body in the best shape you can (to your goal), then get the surgery. Just my 2 cents.

--------------
Lisa
effalunt
effalunt
Canada
2003/02/28, 03:26 PM
Yikes! I was overweight when I was younger and had a nice pair of C's. Now that I'm training, I barely fill an A. But really, I wouldn't trade the rest of my body to have a bigger chest again these days.

--------------
Think you can or think you can't; either way you're right--Goethe
JennVice
JennVice
United States
2003/02/28, 09:49 PM
well... see yeah... the reason I've put off getting in shape for the past 6 months is because I FINALLY have a decent size chest. I was always a barely A cause up until now I've always been in shape... It's hard to part with finally filling out a nice B!
sandysford
sandysford
United States
2003/03/02, 05:40 PM
Lost my c when I loss the weight, now I am a A Cup. I could opt to have surgery but you know those water bras are great and not as expensive. By the way Philia, those pull overs are a great chest exercise, I do believe I can be referred to as perky now, not droopy:)

--------------
I will lift my own weight someday!!!!!
JennVice
JennVice
United States
2003/03/02, 11:44 PM
yeah see you gals can be ok with losing your chest... If I lose weight I won't have ANY chest... like say goodbye to needing a bra... surgery is definately the way I will go once I hit my goal weight
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/03/03, 02:55 AM

============
Quoting from sandysford:

By the way Philia, those pull overs are a great chest exercise, I do believe I can be referred to as perky now, not droopy:)

=============

Yes I know!! (o; When I first wanted to do them many years ago I couldn't because of a weird pain in my shoulders...... I tried different ways (and weights) but it still hurt so I finally stopped. Then around two years ago I thought about trying pull overs again and well I guess my shoulders have become stronger since because now it no longer hurts.
I really like pull overs and yes everybody can get great results with this one!!

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
Kalanchoe
Kalanchoe
United Kingdom
2003/03/03, 08:32 AM
I'm 34B and would prefer to be an A. I find boobs just get in the way and its really annoying when they distort the picture on a tshirt!

Yay! Popular status!

K;D

--------------
*My body only feels good when it burns!
*Little voice telling you to quit? Put your fingers in your ears!
*"Life shrinks or grows in proportion to one's courage"
pambam
pambam
New Zealand
2003/03/03, 10:31 AM
hiya

I would think myself lucky to have at least an Acup

I cannot even fill an Acup and have to go for a AA.

I really hate not being able to have a nice shape and feel really boyish in some clothing......... but have to live with it unless I win the lottery for the surgery

Pam
gabelover
gabelover
United States
2003/03/09, 01:00 PM
Hey don't feel bad Having big boobs sucks!!! I am 16 and i have 36c. I hate it because most of the guys (except my boyfriend) all they stare at are those. They even talk to them. But I think they mean to talk to me though. God gave you what he gave you. I would switch with you any day for smaller boobs.

*Jessica*
A_toole
A_toole
United States
2004/01/11, 01:46 AM
hey don't worry about your boobs they are cool and all but not what guys only care about. well me at leist
laneylou
laneylou
United States
2004/01/12, 09:39 PM
jennvice - WOMAN! Why are you worried at all? hehehe You're absolutely beautiful! And I'm jealous! laff! You're a pretty lady just like Grace on Will and Grace and she doesn't need boobies! hehehe ;)

gabelover I would love to be a 36C! Trade ya? hehehe 'cept ya gotta take all the weight that I have too! ;) lol

I guess I just don't get it with the breast thing. I wear a 40D bra though I'm sure when I lose my weight down to the 36 / 24 / 36 that I want to be I'll probably be a 36C. I would love that! hehe

Wonder what weight I would need to be to be a 36 / 24 / 36 ... I really need to get down to that weight! hehe
redstar33309
redstar33309
United States
2004/07/05, 10:35 AM
well even though the opinion I'm about to say sounds shallow to me, I'd have to say as long as you have more than me I'm happy.
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2004/07/05, 02:25 PM
First off I want to say that there is often too much focus on boobs, yes, I know they are one of the parts of us that make men drool, but I am more concerned about total body fitness and looking good all over. I, personally, would much rather have smaller ones, I have been teased, stared and grooped at since the 7th grade and I don't find that kind of attention worthwhile and it gets annoying and has often caused me terrible embarrassement. You will find guys that say too much is too much - you find others that will say bigger is better -- who cares, my boobs are not for their critiquing anyways! It is all how you feel and very often the grass is always greener on the other side, so you want bigger, I want smaller - and this post really it got me thinking - maybe I just have to learn to be happy with what I got! Of course, if bigger boobs may make someone feel better about themselves that is just fine, there is the implant highway, too, just make sure you want something for yourself and you'll be A-OK!

--------------
Veda
MISERY IS OPTIONAL
***When you are up to your ears in trouble, try using the part that is not submerged.
***The difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
QuesTix
QuesTix
United States
2004/07/05, 02:32 PM
Big boobs suck, mine have always been bigger than the other girls' and when I was twelve I was self concious and wore like thirteen shirts to hide them. Then I smelled and people called me B.O. >_<. I have a 34D and it hurts to bad when you run in a sportsbra, I always have backpains and I'm only 17 >_<. I would totally kill to have an A or B cup, I figured working out would reduce mine, but so far nothing. v.v. My mom says if you want your breasts to seem bigger, do the oldest trick in the book, lotsa pushups every other day (weight day, likely), and raise your arms up above your head and press them together, focussing on that place that makes them jump up when you squeeze them together... I freak people out by doing one at a time, lol, like on that one commercial with that guy... *shudders* maybe I shouldn't do that anymore. >_< Good luck, Nicole! I envy you. v.v'
Erica9
Erica9
United States
2004/07/08, 09:57 AM
Nicole, I recommend focusing on all of the advantages of having smaller breasts. For example: you can wear a tank top with a shelf bra, you can jog without pain (trust me, it hurts), you can very easily find a sports bra that wil actually provide support, and you can wear some of the cuter fashions in the junior's department rather than the overly frumpy stuff they sell elsewhere in the department store. I'm a 38D and I have trouble finding clothes to wear at all, especially button up shirts! Even when I didn't weigh as much as I do now, I had to buy shirts larger just so they didn't pull too much across my chest. Of course, you can always buy a wonder bra for outfits that need a little extra cleavage.
phimugirl1
phimugirl1
United States
2004/07/08, 11:53 AM
you can wear a tank top with a shelf bra

This is true, but I'd personally rather have some more to be pushed down in it because I look like a teenager in a 31 year olds body with my unproportionate chest. :(

--------------
Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
James R. Cook
phimugirl1
phimugirl1
United States
2004/07/08, 11:54 AM
Of course, that would be a teen in my time of being a teen without the hormones in milk today that helps girls today develop larger breasts.

--------------
Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
James R. Cook
DeeTee
DeeTee
Australia
2004/07/08, 09:11 PM
Im definitely with Veda on this one. Big boobs suck, I did the most skipping contiuously (sp?) yesterday that I've ever done and it HURT! Most days, just to work out I need to wear two pairs of bras and even then it doesn't stop them hurting. Im not sure what Im going to do about it right now. I'll wait and see if getting to my goal weight shrinks them at all, if not Im definitely going to have them reduced.

--------------
I knew my parents\' loved me, my bath toys were a toaster and a radio ~ Rodney Dangerfield.
dool889
dool889
Canada
2009/06/02, 12:30 AM
I'm not sure if it's popularly known yet but large breasts are not as popular as they used to be. (at least not here in Toronto) Most guys are looking for smaller chests and better figures.

Don't worry about your cup size, It's all a mater of preference.
DANInicole87
DANInicole87
United States
2009/07/31, 09:17 AM
I am I woman with small breasts and it really doesn't bother me that much. I mean just work with God gave u. I'm sure all of can still turn a few heads with big or small breast. If you continuously focus on things like that you'll never be happy with yourself.
2010/02/22, 04:07 AM
I love how some poeple are just happy with What God gave them and I think they should be. I am 13 so I haven't fully developed but I would rather have small boobs then big ones. Some poeple like different things and that us why God made us differently or else life would be BORING
seems_24
seems_24
India
2010/05/03, 12:40 AM
I am 24 year old unmarried girl. Few months back I weighed around 65 kgs and my bra size was 38. I have shed some 9 kgs of weight and now I weigh 56 kg. However, while doing so my breast size decreased from 38 to 35, and I am afraid it may still decrease if I continue jogging/walk. I am very depressed. Please help me out. Suggest me something that is easy, quick and affordable in order to regain my breast size without undergoing any increase in body weight. Please help me out!