• France France
  • Female
  • 120 years old
  • France France
  • Female
  • 120 years old

Introduction

I really love what I do. Sometimes people ask "what would happen if you stop" but I can't even imagine that. I have always been extremely active and that's how my entire family is. Fitness and taking care of ourselves go along with taking care of each other, and being able to give, share and grow.
Today I don't any longer participate in Fitness competitions but I still train just as much and nothing has really changed except that I can eat chocolate and ice cream without any second thoughts. I still give classes, do programs and help people to reach their physical and nutritional goals (check my websites).
Last year I moved from France to Hawaii and I feel incredible blessed and lucky to live on one of the most beautiful places on this mother Earth. We have to enjoy what we do if we want to succeed. I wish you all plenty of luck and happiness, and remember if you don't do it, who will?

Goals and motivation

My websites: www.free2bmore.com and the newly opened; https://nina.courtyardmarket.com

Fit wall

1 2 3 4 5 of 9 pages resultset_next
  • James47 James47 2012/02/29
    motivation!! we can do this together james
  • Jayshal Jayshal 2010/01/10
    U rock hw do i get back mucles
  • dark_temptation dark_temptation 2009/12/26
    james j.turner.ctr@gmail.com <BR>
  • garmon_07 garmon_07 2007/02/19
    hey im new but i am working as hard as i can to get wear i need to be and its nice to meet you have a good day...and if you can give me ne pointers or if u want to i will listen thanks
  • bogus_t13nry bogus_t13nry 2007/02/14
    hi! im new here! i was just wondering if i could exercise opposing muscle groups in one day. i mean, like the biceps with the triceps, or the chest with the back. i'm looking forward to any advise from anybody! Thanks!
  • nivea nivea 2007/01/13
    HI PHILIA I WAS WONDERING CAN YOU GIVE ME ADVISE HOW TO CONTROLL MY OVER EATING HUNGERNESS. And also do you know the bested vitamin out there that i can get to give me energy to exscersize?
  • preeti.vashisht preeti.vashisht 2006/12/17
    hi nina ,my name is trisha n i stay in india.i got the oppurtunity to tk ur guidance on fitness.i m an active female wrkin in a call center where my life is upside down i sleep durin day n wrk at nite.nw i go to gym atleast 4 times a week n do cardi to strangth trainin as well..i dont eat tht much 'coz of my busy life i get chance to eat jst once a day..still instead of lossin i m gainin i dont knw where m i wrong...pls pls help me i need ur valuable guidance.....hu wud u repy me on my personal msg board?
  • KrazyRita KrazyRita 2006/08/30
    for the sake of my sanity I need to know if any of you were charged 69.95 for this service site. I was charged on my CC and I have no idea where the charge came from. Sorry for the off topic comment.
  • KrazyRita KrazyRita 2006/08/30
    for the sake of my sanity I need to know if any of you were charged 69.95 for this service site. I was charged on my CC and I have no idea where the charge came from. Sorry for the off topic comment.
  • mcarolinav mcarolinav 2006/08/11
    Hi Philia, I'm new at all this, i'm 25 years old and i don't look good at all. I used to be very thin but since i started working i gain about 25 pounds and i'm desperate to lose them, i've been exercising since last month and eating healthier food and trying to do it at the same time but i haven't lose weight, i don't know how long does it take to lose weight but it's really strange i haven't lost a pound since i started. If you have any time i aprecciate if you please e-mail me, mcarolinav@gmail.com <BR>Thanks a lot!
  • kalliegirl kalliegirl 2006/06/27
    you look great, how can I look that great? Kalliegirl
  • babamsbrd babamsbrd 2006/06/07
    Work from Home for REAL Employers <BR> <BR>Work from home for as many companies as you like. <BR> <BR>Thousands of companies now seeking home workers. <BR> <BR>Visit us today for details <BR> <BR>http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=403_39_3_79
    Home Workers and Franchises Needed Worldwide <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>Earn a guaranteed income every month from home. <BR> <BR>No selling or recruiting, Immediate start! <BR> <BR>Get Paid for all completed work! <BR> <BR>Visit us today for details <BR> <BR>http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=403_38_3_75
    Home Workers and Franchises Needed Worldwide <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>Earn a guaranteed income every month from home. <BR> <BR>No selling or recruiting, Immediate start! <BR> <BR>Get Paid for all completed work! <BR> <BR>Visit us today for details <BR> <BR>http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=403_38_3_75
  • steve247 steve247 2006/04/19
    hi names steve wounding if u can help me looking for a new weight rountine where can i find one
1 2 3 4 5 of 9 pages resultset_next