• United States United States
  • Female
  • 48 years old
  • United States United States
  • Female
  • 48 years old

Introduction

Welcome to Freetrainers! My name is Bettia, i've been a member here since 2002 and I have to say this is by far the best fitness community I have ever known. I have made many great friends here, some of the best. For those of you who have struggled with fitness, I am a living example of lifes ups and downs and still able to get ahead. Former runner, a few accidents, family setbacks and cancer caused me to take a few steps back, but I have and am continuing to overcome that on a daily basis. I am a firm believer that health and fitness should be a number one priority in a person's life. Keeping strong and staying fit extends your lives and the time you have with loved ones all around you. An Update as of June 10, 2012. I have officially been declared CANCER FREE! It was a tough, long and testing road, but with loved ones, freinds, family, mentors, I made it! In celebration of this most fantastic occasion, I have signed up for the Tough Mudder Competition in October 2012. I am in need of a lot of work, about 25 lbs to lose, lots and lots of weight training, balancing electric shock therapy training involved, but it will definitely get me back in the shape I used to and want to be. WISH ME LUCK!!!

So welcome and if you need any assistance at all, please feel free to send me a message.

Goals and motivation

My life is continually evolving and changing. I am always trying out new things and changes. My overall fitness and personal goal is to be healthy, everything else after that falls into place. I have ran marathons, competed in 200 mile cycling events,and enjoyed weight training most of my life, something that I will never leave, it has kept me through some of my most challenging experiences in life and continues to do so on a daily basis. Fitness is my life. My newest challenge is the upcoming Tough Mudder, October 2012 here in Las Vegas, a 1/2 marathon of 25 insane obstacles created by the British Army Intelligence. WISH ME LUCK!

Fit wall

1 2 3 4 of 4 pages resultset_next
  • Tasheika Tasheika 2017/01/25
    Thanks for the motivation. It helps to know that someone is reading and taking an interest in what I write.
  • freedomfound freedomfound 2014/06/03
    Yes I do.
  • Ravenbeauty Ravenbeauty 2014/06/03
    You can message my inbox please, thanks.
  • freedomfound freedomfound 2014/06/03
    Still here?
  • rev8ball rev8ball 2012/06/25
    Back atcha.....lol
  • rev8ball rev8ball 2012/06/21
    So I've heard, RB.......
  • [Former member] 2012/04/10
    Beautiful B, hugs back at you.
  • [Former member] 2012/03/29
    I'm finished shoveling for the day. I will eat my entire birthday cake tonight. I will skip dinner. That's my entire annual sugar fix. You made my day pretty one. Thank you
  • James47 James47 2012/02/08
    one day at time and together we can do great things james
  • blondeiangel blondeiangel 2012/02/04
    omg i feel so accomplished i lost 2 pounds already :D
  • James47 James47 2012/01/31
    looking for movitation in 2012 james
  • [Former member] 2012/01/09
    I have normal size legs. I just have freakishly large feet. I am the same size as I was in the 30 year old picture. I will get around to taking current pictures this summer when we start playing in the water.
  • 7707mutt 7707mutt 2012/01/04
    Hello Sista!
  • [Former member] 2012/01/02
    you're so cute you'd make a rabbit bite a dog. Happy New Year kiddo.
  • Ravenbeauty Ravenbeauty 2012/01/02
    Happy 2012 to all FT...whose out there this year? Let's get this party started! Bettia
1 2 3 4 of 4 pages resultset_next