Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Workout music!!!

Lindzhigh
Lindzhigh
United States
2009/01/13, 11:11 AM
I want to burn a CD that I can work out to. I want to know what everyones favorite work out songs are...
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2009/01/13, 10:20 PM
Why do you care about everyone else's favorite tunes? Don't you have songs you like? You and I may not like the same genre so my input would be worthless to you. Do a search; this topic has been mentioned a ton of times before.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
Lindzhigh
Lindzhigh
United States
2009/01/15, 09:40 AM
Excuse me for asking Mr. Man posting in the female section! I want everyones opinion because I like a variety of music and thought I might be able to get some good ideas. Is that OK with you? And your right, your input on this was worthless to me...
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2009/01/15, 09:59 AM
ipod/itunes has a cook new tool called genius. You pick a song fom your library and then click on the genius button and it creates a playlist for you from the itunes store...pretty cool so far.

I can't figure out how to copy and paste my playlists easily, sorry...

I like so may different types of music, for cardio I like hiphop, funk, electornic dance, techno...anything with a good beat. for lifting I like metal, alternative, some rap...

My fave cardio mix right now is:

Elevation (Tomb Raider Mix) U2
Let's Get It Started (Spike Mix) Black Eyed Peas
Ain't No Stoppin' Me Various Artists WWE The Music
Bebot Black Eyed Peas
Party Dis-N-Dat featuring 69 Boyz & Quad City D.J.s
Get Busy Sean Paul
Work Baby Work (The Prep) Quad City DJ's
Let It Bump Missy Elliott
Body Movin' Beastie Boys
Push It Salt-N-Pepa
The Revolution BT
Pump ItB lack Eyed Peas
Wild Thing Tone-Loc
All Or Nothing Dirty Vegas
Simple Song (Headnodic Remix) The Procussions

--------------
It doesnt matter. Nothing matters anymore but the relentless pursuit of the overall trophy.

www.physicalfitnet.com/amy4training
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2009/01/15, 11:47 AM
============
Quoting from lindzhigh:

Excuse me for asking Mr. Man posting in the female section! I want everyones opinion because I like a variety of music and thought I might be able to get some good ideas. Is that OK with you? And your right, your input on this was worthless to me...
=============

LMAO! That was funny. :big_smile:
You're new here. I invite you to read most of the threads. Males can and often do contribute in the female forum just as females post in the male forum. Get used to it. I train female athletes. Why can't I contribute on a female forum?

The music topic has been mentioned in numerous other threads. What's "worthless" is beating a dead horse. Search for what you're looking for before you ask next time.

--------------
--JBennett
Lindzhigh
Lindzhigh
United States
2009/01/15, 12:05 PM
I was just yankin' at ya, but your right I am new and I don't even know how to search threads yet! You can contribute all you want, you have my blessings ; ). My bad for re-posting a tired old subject... But while you policing the threads if you see any good work out songs will you let me know? LOL

============
Quoting from jbennett:

=============
dan_into
dan_into
United States
2009/01/15, 12:28 PM
I enjoy listening to metal when I lift. The anger and rage in the music helps me stay in an aggressive mindset.

--------------
-always wanting more often gets in the way of living for anything at all-
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2009/01/15, 01:17 PM
Lindz, Jbennett is a well respected member of the boards here who has given all of us a wealth of information, like many in this community at no cost, no need to have to razz him. Sometimes us oldies can get tired of seeing the same repetetive posts over and over and over.

I myself forget that when new people come on here, they are new to this and therefore don't know that it has been discussed numerous amount of times. For searching on here, ,look at the bottom of this page, you will see an empty box where you can input keywords to whatever it is you are looking for and click on "FitBuddy" to search. It will bring up posts about that given subject.

I can tell you now that almost anything and everything has been discussed on these boards numerous amounts of times, but we welcome you to ask whatever questions you may have.

Some other helpful hints on using the boards, read the "Thumbtacked Posts" in the FT New Members, Beginners and Nutrition forums, they have a wealth of info and will also help you in navigating this site.

On music.... well anything rock works for me when weightlifting, the harder the better and cardio is a mix of dance, techno and rock.

Good luck and again, welcome to Freetrainers.

============
Quoting from lindzhigh:

I was just yankin' at ya, but your right I am new and I don't even know how to search threads yet! You can contribute all you want, you have my blessings ; ). My bad for re-posting a tired old subject... But while you policing the threads if you see any good work out songs will you let me know? LOL

=============

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
Lindzhigh
Lindzhigh
United States
2009/01/15, 03:56 PM
Didn't mean to step on any toes! Just my playful attitude... but I can understand since nobody can actually hear the way I'm saying things. Thanks for the info, I'll just stick to reading from now on.
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2009/01/15, 07:22 PM
No harm done. In fact, I needed it this afternoon. Welcome to the site.

--------------
--JBennett
Lindzhigh
Lindzhigh
United States
2009/01/16, 09:49 AM
Thanks! I think this site will be very helpful, I am already enjoying my little home work outs! I have never worked out before, so I had no idea (still don't really) what to do or how to start. I was always someone who just stayed small....till I had a baby, one year ago today in fact!
Brummymummy
Brummymummy
United Kingdom
2009/03/02, 11:47 AM

============
Quoting from ravenbeauty:

. For searching on here, ,look at the bottom of this page, you will see an empty box where you can input keywords to whatever it is you are looking for and click on "FitBuddy" to search. It will bring up posts about that given

=============

erm....hope I've quoted what I wanted to quote here.
:laugh:

Think I might have asked a question that some-one has asked a zillion times before...sorry if I have. I will remember in future.

G