Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

i beat them all >:) and thanks

Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2004/10/24, 03:38 PM
you know how sometimes you somehow have stupid macho contests with your friends, well i had one on friday. we did chin-ups, press ups and arm wrestling. first was the chin-ups the first guy david did 6, joe did 4, and then i did 20, which i didnt know i could do, then we did press-ups, david did about 12, joe did about 20 something then i did 50! which shocked me. then arm wresltling, david lost to both of us and i beat joe.
this probably looks like bragging or whatever, but i just wanted it documented because i would have lost this thing a year ago, but with this site helping me to carry on i won.
i also did 40kg bicep curl for 8 reps which i have never done before, and my arms have reached 13 inches, which i know isnt exactly huge, but its still another step. so thanks everyone.

--------------
*NOT A TART*

A.D.F.
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2004/10/24, 06:07 PM
Good job! Feels good, doesn't it?

--------------
t

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self. - Aristotle

You have the power to change a life right in your own hands. - Paul Brandt
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/10/24, 09:32 PM
Congrats pritchard. You didn't really come across as bragging to me, and I'm glad to hear you're making progress.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

howdiekat
howdiekat
United States
2004/10/24, 09:46 PM
that's awesome adam! isn't it the best when you surprise even yourself? way to push your limits! (and happy birthday tomorrow :big_smile: )

--------------
i wish you ill, ice-t.

margarine is a liar who announces, "i am butter!"
2004/10/25, 10:46 AM
20 chins is great even for a lil tart. Wish I could do that many. Glad your training is paying off.:cool:

--------------
I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol

Charlie
jonathanweaver
jonathanweaver
United States
2004/10/25, 01:54 PM
Way to go. You're gonna have to change your name soon. You aren't their little pritch anymore, huh? :big_smile:

--------------
I will never grow up, just old.

Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

- Carl Zwanzig

Jonathan