jonathanweaver

• United States United States
  • Male
  • 46 years old
  • United States United States
  • Male
  • 46 years old

Introduction

I live in the Kansas City area and am into Cycling and Karate. I am 5'10 and weigh about 180 lbs.

Goals and motivation

My goals are to bulk up my chest, arms, and back while firming up my abs (great abs with a pad of fat around them). My legs are in great shape from cycling, so I am focusing on my glutes and up.
The two pics are my before and during pics. Technically, there will never be an "after", as this will be an ongoing process for the rest of my life.

Fit wall

• Pritchard Pritchard 2005/02/15
    hi
  • jonathanweaver jonathanweaver 2004/07/08
    Cycling is a LOT of fun. I just bought my new bike for my 30th birthday. I'm planning a weeklong ride for the end of July. It will probably be 200-250 miles and built around the work schedule. <BR>If the kids are big enough, put them on bikes. If not, get a trailer or baby seat. You can get decent bikes at garage sales or thrift stores. My old bike was given to me for free. <BR> <BR>Gotta figure out this diet thing everyone keeps talking about. Hmm...
  • Reddy Reddy 2004/06/30
    cycling sounds fun - I wish I could do it - I love being outside but I don't have a bike & I can't leave kids. <BR> <BR>good luck on your goals & remember your diet that is the main key for me.