• Canada Canada
  • Male
  • 51 years old
  • Canada Canada
  • Male
  • 51 years old

Introduction

Married with a couple of kids. I work in radio, so I've put on a bit as I sit most of the day!

I now have my own little business which you can look over at http://www.facebook.com/PrimalMovers

Goals and motivation

I've been at this fitness thing since February of 2003.

My one rep max for the deadlift is 300lbs.

I am also now AFCLA Certified with the Province of Alberta, but still have plenty to learn!

I am now a part time trainer at www.bestbodyfitness.com.

Fit wall

1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next
  • yadmit yadmit 2012/05/04
    haha! I didn't think I would have to... thought we were past that.. apparently not.
  • [Former member] 2012/05/04
    I have all vinyl clad thermal pane replacement windows. No scraping or painting....ever.
  • yadmit yadmit 2012/04/11
    Hey, Charlie... all is good.. moving along well.. and so is the ol' hip.. kinda pop in quick on the board and then jet.. not quite used to the new layout yet... still around, though!
  • [Former member] 2012/04/11
    I stole your song word association and you haven't played yet. What's up with that? Hope all is well or at least getting better with you. We're having a cool snap so swimming is put off for yet another week. Grrrrrrrrrr.
  • Kimmie75 Kimmie75 2010/08/26
    Oh ok my apologies it was well misunderstood. I thought you were making fun of me because I was so chipper about losing the weight. I have almost been at this now for a week. The question I have has mostly to so with the caloric intake. They have me at 2500 calorie diet. I cannot eat that much is this going to hinder my weight loss. The most I have been taking in is 1500 a day. Here is what my diet has consisted of last night for instance... <BR>Breakfast... <BR>Dannon light and fit yogurt <BR>with 1/4 cup almonds <BR>1/4 cup blueberries <BR>coffee tbsp fat free creamer <BR>8oz glass OJ <BR>and 8oz glass milk <BR>Lunch... <BR>2 baked tortilla shells <BR>can of tuna with tbsp of ranch dressing <BR>2 stocks of celery <BR>8oz glass of nestea ice tea <BR>Snack... <BR>Apple <BR>Dinner... <BR>1 cup of rice <BR>I baked chicken leg <BR>caulliflower <BR>and a diet coke <BR>Snack... <BR>90cal fat free fudge cycle <BR>oh a 4 glasses of water through day <BR>What do you think? <BR>I mostly have the same thing for breakfast and lunch every day <BR>Dinner always is about 500 calories <BR>I just think that 2500 is a lot of calories can you explain this to me. Thank you <BR>Kimmie
  • kellybabexx kellybabexx 2010/06/22
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiii <?3 ur proper fitttttt
  • yadmit yadmit 2009/10/03
    What are you trying to do?
  • raceorlando raceorlando 2009/09/23
    I am a personal trainer who is new to this site and want to know what my next steps are? <BR>-Lindsey <BR>www.race-orlando.com
  • yadmit yadmit 2009/04/08
    Try this: <BR> <BR>http://tiny.cc/iCKJo
  • lorraine12 lorraine12 2009/03/27
    hi im new to the site <BR>have you any videos of how to <BR>use the resistance bands lorraine xxx
  • Velasca Velasca 2008/01/04
    thanks for the comment Tim...all the best for a great new year :)
  • nancyf6 nancyf6 2007/02/24
    Hi,Tim. Thank-You for always responding! I will definitely be needing to ask a few questions. Hope you are having a great weekend, take care.
  • yadmit yadmit 2007/02/24
    Hi nancy... I can read this! <BR> <BR>Any questions, feel free to ask!
  • nancyf6 nancyf6 2007/02/14
    Hi, Tim. Thank-You for responding to my post. I hope to correspond w/you again, I appreciate your help. I will get the hang of it soon! Can you read this post??
  • KC_72 KC_72 2006/08/31
    Howdy t....thanks for all the laughs. <BR>OK,OK,so now you know...you are funny....sometimes!;) <BR> <BR>You're always a barrel of laughs...with alot of good info. <BR> <BR>k
1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next