Group: Health & Fitness over 40

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 206, Messages: 2480

Group dedicated to men and women over the age of 40 that care about their health and want to take the fitness and nutrition down the right path.

Join group

Grandkids

Woodie
Woodie
United States
2004/09/03, 02:09 PM
Got told last night that my third oldest kid's wife is expecting. This will be my eleventh grandchild. Having trouble remebering all the names so I'll just call him/her the new kid for a while.
Should be able to take over the world soon.

--------------
I will get to it as soon as I am done lifting.
jonathanweaver
jonathanweaver
United States
2004/09/03, 04:47 PM
LOL Congrats! You know... A great "Welcome to the World" present would be to buy your new grandchild a piece of the Moon. It's actually pretty cheap, and gives you mineral rights and surface travel rights. If a Moon lander ever travels over your acre of the Moon, you can charge them. However, you have to tell them in advance how much. Then they'll just go around it.

Go to www.dogpile.com and type in *moon land for sale*. It'll give you several sites where you can buy Moon land at about $30/acre.

LMAO!!!

--------------
I will never grow up, just old.

Jonathan
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2004/09/03, 06:36 PM
High fives to you Woodie. Rich in blood is better than rich in money!

--------------
"A will finds a way, failure is not an option"
Ivan
carivan@freetrainers.com
Montreal Canada
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2004/09/15, 06:22 PM
Dang dude congrats. I just found out I'm going to be an uncle because my sister is now expecting.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

pimple
pimple
United States
2004/09/26, 06:56 PM
congrats and good luck -- i hate my paternal grandparents... heh...

--------------
The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2004/10/22, 12:59 PM
Whea! I keep busy with just one! Congrats and Enjoy!!! I love being a grandparent, though I thought it came a bit early for my youth (yeh right)!

--------------
Veda
MISERY IS OPTIONAL
***When you are up to your ears in trouble, try using the part that is not submerged.
***The difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!