Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Boob Job?

amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2008/01/03, 09:28 AM
Hi. Has anyone gotten a boob job? After I lose all the weight and get my body the way I'm wanting it, I want to treat myself to one. I'm barely a B cup (on a good day!) and after having 2 kids, and gaining a bunch of weight, then losing a bunch, the girls are pretty saggy. I wonder if they can be lifted without implants, and really, if I'd want them lifted without implants since they are so little. Also, I remember back in the 90's they said that you have to get them redone like every 10 years. Any assistance will be great.
Guys, please don't post that it's not necessary, guys don't care, blah blah blah. I appreciate that, and hear the same from my hubby. But I care, and that's the problem. Thanks everyone!
wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2008/01/03, 01:14 PM
http://www.musclewithattitude.com/readArticle.do?id=1668426&cr=

That was on MWA a few months ago. May or may not help...

--------------
SQUAT MORE ~Jesse Marunde

Blood Guts Sweat Chalk
2008/01/03, 04:55 PM
Amy, I like big boobs too.Wish I had some. Go for it.

--------------
Aboard the MV The Shop

Charlie
Devinm
Devinm
United States
2008/01/03, 05:05 PM
i approve.

--------------
Veni,Vidi,Vici.= I came, I saw, I conquered.- Ceasar
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/01/03, 06:59 PM
If it's okay with the Aussie navy:

Australian navy defends paying for breast implants
Sun Sep 16, 1:11 AM ET

SYDNEY (AFP) - The Australian military Sunday defended its decision to pay for some female sailors to have breast implants, saying the operations were not carried out for cosmetic reasons.

Australian Defence Force spokesman Brigadier Andrew Nikolic did not say how many women had had the taxpayer-funded operation.

But he said the military would consider paying for plastic surgery for personnel where there were medical, dental or compelling psychological or psychiatric reasons.

Any suggestion that breast operations were carried out to make the women "look sexy" were not only wrong, but insulting, Nikolic said.

"Under defence policy we do consider the holistic needs of our people, both physical and psychological," he said.

"That is a long way from saying, however, that if someone doesn't like their appearance, defence will fund things like breast augmentations as a matter of routine -- that is just not correct."

Defence Association spokesman Neil James also defended the practice.

"For psychiatric or psychological reasons, this has been recommended after a medical evaluation," he told state radio.

"It's not being done because someone just wanted it.

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
2008/01/03, 07:04 PM
Well there you go. Just enlist in the Australian Navy and it's free. Our brothers down under are sensitive tough guys eh Tim?

--------------
Aboard the MV The Shop

Charlie
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/01/03, 07:11 PM
Forward thinkers, really. Keeping abreast of any psychological issues.

--------------

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
2008/01/03, 07:20 PM
Makes the American Navy look like a bunch of boobs. I'm surprised nobody realized the value as personal flotation devices.

--------------
Aboard the MV The Shop

Charlie
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/01/03, 07:25 PM
They'd never be caught without one...

--------------

amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2008/01/03, 10:10 PM
LMAO. Ok guys, I opened a can of worms and am laughing like crazy over here. I've never seen so many puns in a row in my life. I think that it's funny, on the female board, only men responded to my question. The boob-dar must have been going off that zero-d you all in right here. ha ha.
Wrestler, the article that you provided was excellent. I'm actually reconsidering. There is a lot more to all of this than I realized. I've had surgeries on the torso before, but none of them voluntary. Starting to wonder why I would CHOOSE to go through that pain when it will just need redone in 10 years! I think I'll just invest in Victoria Secret instead. ha ha.
Thanks again.
2008/01/03, 10:15 PM
Glad we could help.

--------------
Aboard the MV The Shop

Charlie
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/01/03, 10:24 PM
We're here to support. Lift even.

--------------

2008/01/03, 10:28 PM
Firmly but gently...kind of like the Australian navy.

--------------
Aboard the MV The Shop

Charlie
amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2008/01/03, 10:30 PM
lol. You guys are fast, are you just sitting at your computers waiting for more boob posts? ha ha.
I'm excited, I finally got a picture of myself uploaded to my profile (it's not approved yet). YAY! I'm so tech saavy. NOT! haha.
2008/01/03, 10:36 PM
Watching the Elvis 25th tour on a rovkin' boat talkin boobs? What more could a man want. We're all wearing our personal flotation devices for safety.

--------------
Aboard the MV The Shop

Charlie
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/01/03, 10:44 PM
Boy, this could get out of hand.. fortunately, I'm tired, so I can't think of anything else at this point.

ta-ta... hehe...

--------------

flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2008/01/04, 09:28 AM
Guess I'll put in at least one womans percpective. Personally I think you can get the same effect with a good bra. Surgery is never something to be taken lightly. Nothing wrong with wanting some nice cleavage, but there are simpler means to obtain that. Also, you'll find your boobs look proportionally larger as you lose wt (stomach gets smaller, so boobs look bigger) So treat yourself to some knock out lingerie when you reach goal--or sooner:big_smile:

BTW, nice new pic amy, you look great with your handsome boys!
amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2008/01/04, 01:06 PM
Thanks fly. I tried to take out the red eye myself on a paint program, so the pic has a little alien effect to it, but oh well. I'll try to get a better one out there this weekend without alien eyes. lol
georgiagirl
georgiagirl
United States
2008/01/09, 10:09 AM
hmmm never saw this one before.... yeah if you want em go for it! I was barely a b cup and had em done ohhh 4 -5 years ago... OMG I am sooooo glad I did!

dont bother with a lift without going a bit bigger you will regret it and go back for bigger...

ummm.. oh get teardrop not round they look more natural. go with either submuscle or at least partial sub. The ones on top of muscle look REALLY weird! Find a GOOD doctor and one that charges the most is not always the best. Honestly, I had a friend who went to one... I looked at hers went to talk to the Dr and thought.. yea a lesbian dr would give me better ideas. 2 reasons for that... 1 she is a woman... and 2 she is attracted to boobs so can tell me both sides. I paid around 4k for mine. A little less I think, but anyway they are great. no visible ripples.. you can feel the implant ofcourse... had mine put in from under so I still have a light scar but you cant see it when I am tan... ummmm I dont know what else to say... not to be weird but if you want to see before and after pics I can email them.

--------------
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.---Helen Keller
amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2008/01/09, 12:12 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the info georgia. I may take you up on your offer to see before and after pics once I get closer to making my decision. I'm not ready for them yet, it would be my treat for hitting my goal weight. So, I'm afraid that seeing them now would make me do stupid things to get the weight off faster for them. ha ha. Thanks again!
2008/01/09, 07:13 PM
I'm still thinking about getting some if the Australian Navy give me the waiver I applied for regarding their acceptance of older sailors. Send me the pix so I can make an informed decision.

--------------
Aboard the MV The Shop

Charlie
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/01/09, 07:17 PM
I was waiting for that post, Charlie. hehe

--------------

amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2008/01/09, 10:14 PM
Me too Tim. I don't know why, but gut feeling told me that Charlie would jump on that conversation. lol
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/01/10, 12:27 AM
Well, I wanted it to be him and not me. :)

--------------

amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2008/01/10, 09:55 AM
Poor Charlie. Men living their perversions out vicariously through him. lol Just kiddin ya.
2008/01/10, 12:27 PM
I don't understand the big words completely but EEEEWWWWWW... I think.

============
Quoting from amyksmith76:

Poor Charlie. Men living their perversions out vicariously through him. lol Just kiddin ya.
=============

--------------
Aboard the MV The Shop

Charlie
amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2008/01/10, 05:17 PM
LMAO!
fancyfaces1
fancyfaces1
United States
2008/01/19, 07:50 PM
I see that this thread is a bit ago, but there is an awesome forum site/support group for women seeking to complete their weightoloss journey with plastic surgery. Never thought I would consider it until learning that after 3 c-sects my torn muscles in upper ab were what was causing my "pooch". Puttin the girls back in place is just another perk :big_smile:This is one of my weight loss goal treats too! They are an awesome bunch of ladies with great recources (medical board info,etc) to help you make an informed decision and offer support before & after...and the "siggies" on there are a bonus too!www.breastimplants4you.com
www.tuckthattummy.com

amyksmith76
amyksmith76
United States
2008/01/20, 10:34 AM
Thanks fancy.
onfireliku
onfireliku
United States
2009/02/28, 01:09 AM
I had 600 cc implants put in 6 months ago and love them . Only thing I have noticed is it effects your ability to do a heavy chest workout. Also it feels funny when I do abs. I think cuz the abdominal muscles are attached to chest muscle that they cut in half to put them behind. My doc says longer down the road it will not effect me so much.
You will have lots of little pains and discomfort even after 6 months but it is no biggie.... well worth it