Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Moving On......

Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2007/10/09, 01:54 PM
I had been hesitant on announcing this until it was a confirmed thing and well, it cannot get anymore confirmed then it is now.

I am officially moving on to brighter days and warm breezes. As of December 1, 2007, I will be officially relocated to Las Vegas, NV and out of the Seattle blues forever! YAY!

I am leaving here at the end of November and during this time I will be on and off the internet so if you don't see me for a few days, don't worry I haven't gone missing, I will just be getting things in order and making sure are my I's are dotted and T's are crossed before I head out.

Wish me luck, as everyone knows big moves are scary and this is my second, but I have a feeling GREAT THINGS are going to come of this one.

:love::love::):love:

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2007/10/09, 01:59 PM
I'm sure it will be a very positive experience for you! Change is always good, it's how we grow! Good Luck:)

--------------
Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
--------------
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2007/10/09, 02:08 PM
Exactly, even though sometimes we aren't very receptive to them as humans. :)

Makes it a lot easier to know that I have my favorite niece there and a good friend, I am not winging it all alone like I did years ago when I moved here.

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
BILL06
BILL06
United States
2007/10/09, 02:35 PM
Have a safe trip ravenbeautiful, good for you. Now i definitely have a reason to go to vegas besides the dancing girls and buffets, woooot.... nothing but :love: for ya's...

--------------
I was bruised and battered and I couldnt tell
what I felt
I was unrecognizable to myself
Saw my reflection in a window I didnt know
my own face ...

Get busy living or get busy dying.

Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2007/10/09, 02:49 PM
awwhhh..don't make me blush Bill. TY :)

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2007/10/09, 06:38 PM
Nice, and should I say Congratulations???:love:

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/10/10, 08:12 AM
Good for you, RB! I hope it goes as smoothly as these things can! :)

--------------
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle

drieman
drieman
United States
2007/10/11, 11:20 AM
Congrats!! Sounds like it would be fun. I have to say though, I love the Seattle area in Washington. Love all the rain. My son lives in Concrete so I get to enjoy the rain once or twice a year.
Have a safe trip and hope everything goes well!!

--------------
Success is not for the chosen few but rather for the few who choose it.
georgiagirl
georgiagirl
United States
2007/10/11, 04:12 PM
Good luck RB!

Debbie... you have lost it!:(

--------------
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.---Helen Keller
drieman
drieman
United States
2007/10/13, 08:25 AM
hahahahaha, why? because I love rain?? I do!

--------------
Success is not for the chosen few but rather for the few who choose it.
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/10/15, 12:43 PM
WOw!! Congratulations on your move and a new chapter opening up in your life, how exciting! Good luck to you on your new venture and new climate!!

We moved from WI/MN to TN and LOVE the extra months of warmth, today a beautiful warm breeze --up north they are chillin'! I do miss WI/MN and it is beautiful, especially all the water and the people, but I am a creature of the outdoors, but I don't care for being out in the cold, so I am much better off physically and mentally now!

Keep us informed as to how you are enjoying your change!!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
2007/10/15, 01:06 PM
Buy a good air conditioner and did a good well.

--------------
From aboard MV The Shop
Johns Island

Charlie