Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

M1T specific diet

steve101101
steve101101
United States
2006/08/06, 06:03 PM
Just picked up a bottle of M1T, Milk Thistle, A bottle of Testoplex, and a bottle of 3.6.9 oils.. This is how i was told to take this.

For 2 Weeks:

1 M1T Every Morning with breakfast
2 Tablespoons of Oils w/ The M1T in the morning
2 Tablespoons of Oils in the evening
1 Capsule of Milk Thistle in the morning
1 Capsule of Milk Thistle in the evening

For 2 Weeks:

1 Capsule Testoplex 3x a day w/ meals

I'm supposed to do this for 6 weeks, then take 6 weeks off, and repeat until the products I bought are done.

Just wondering if anyone on here has any suggestions or advice on if this were the right instructions or so forth. If i should be eating anything more or less while on this product. Also if anyone knows what type of results i should expect and in how long.

I weigh 197 right now, and was told i would probably gain about 8 lbs in lean muscle.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/08/06, 07:29 PM
How old are you anyway?

How many milligrams are the M1T you have? You should probably start out the first week on say 5 mg or so dose, and then adjust to it. M1T is pretty potent, and has terrible sides. If you start with too much, you will likely not be able to complete a cycle.

By the way, doesn't testoplex have MT in it anyway? The testoplex is pretty generic, not really much earth shattering about it. Longjack, trib, nettle and Saw, not much exciting there.

Beware, M1T has many sides, and difficult to maintain any gains. Lethargy is a biggie.

--------------
Maximus from Gladiator....Strength and Honor!
steve101101
steve101101
United States
2006/08/06, 07:42 PM
I am 21 right now, soon to be 22.

The M1T's are 10 mg each.

What about the side effects would make me not be able to complete a cycle?

I have heard that I will be irritable, not really anything else? Can you please explain your understanding of the side effects?

I am not sure if Testoplex has MT in it or not, I will check the bottle and get back to you on that. The person that sold the M1T to me told me to make sure I take the testoplex on the 2 weeks off to avoid getting bitch tits, acne, and all that other stuff....,

basically i figured those were the side effects, so i thought i'd be in the clear of any bad side effects.. definatly would like ot hear more about all that before i start the cycle.

btw what is 4-ad?
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/08/06, 09:47 PM
OH Man! YOu have no freaking clue as to what you are taking! BB has been in this field on so many levels he knows what he is talking about.

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
coolnatedawg
coolnatedawg
United States
2006/08/06, 10:31 PM
4-ad is androstenial (sp?) i believe which is a prohormone oral. read up on it on bodybuilding.com. They have plenty of info about... you really should know what you are doing before you do that stuff...
steve101101
steve101101
United States
2006/08/06, 11:11 PM
Yea, I definatly will not do it until I know some more about it.. I have some friends who have done it and have not had really any bad side effects, but that's probably different for each individual. My friends who have done it did not have any super significant gains though, so i really didn't think this was a product with huge results and huge side effects. Everything that i've read about this says to just make sure i do my post cycle stuff right.

thanks, i checked out bodybuilding.com really helpful

BB1, I would still like your personal opinion on all this.
2006/08/07, 06:51 AM
First off severe lethargy is a HUGE sideeffect...imagine a horrible case of a flu.....my friends described it as waking dead feeling...barely able to keep eyes open...sure when they got into the gym they felt superhuman but they said it wasnt worth it...because 99% of the time they felt horrible....

Irriation/Outright anger are HUGE also....my friend is a usually very mild acting guy....he said he had a big urge to punch one coworker for a very mild thing....my other friend almost flipped out on his son for a very small thing too....they had to rationally think themselves out of those feelings they said...

Gyno and other sides are all VERY REAL.....

granted my friends didnt stack it as it's supposed to...but it doesnt seem like neither are you....

First off you need Nolvadex or some other anti-estrogen for to control for Gyno

You also need to stack it with 1AD to offeset lethargy...somewhat pricey...

You should be also increasing your calories by A LOT.....double calories just about.....dont take this as opportunity to eat crap...but u need to consciously eat a lot more...still has to be healthy choices with only occassional cheat stuff...

How long have u been training that u are thinking about taking this stuff? what do u normally do for weight training? what about diet?

In the long term patience and right training/lifestyle will win out over any supplement/steroid...problem with supplements, steroids, and prohormones...esp with last 2...the effects are hard to keep once you stop taking them...and if you continuously take them then you're just asking for bad health complications and premature death....

hope this helps...good luck
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/08/07, 11:25 AM
You have no clue what you are in for..."the guy who sold it to you" told you it was nothing. :)

--------------
steve101101
steve101101
United States
2006/08/07, 01:48 PM
i've been working out for a couple years, and yea i guess these siede effects are a lot more serious then i expected.

thanks for all the info menace.

i've been working out for a couple years on and off now, but have been more serious about it lately

I work out 5 days a week, working one muscle group a day.

I box for an hour and a half mon/wens/fri + 10 mins abs.

Days I don't box I try to do as much cardio as my body will let me.

I eat fairly healthy. Lots of protien shakes, chicken breast with veggies and rice.

Can you explain stacking it with 1AD plz.
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/08/07, 01:56 PM
Have you done ANY research on your own? I am not talking about what, most likely was a commissioned sales man said, and or what you friends "told" you. I mean lets get real you are asking for adivce online. Yes I personally trust menace and bb1fit totaly, but you are an idiot. YOu are going to take drugs that 1. you have not one idea what they can and maybe will do to you. 2. you are relying on total strangers to give you "advice". 3. You are so young to be even thinking about taking anything but good wholesome food and rest. 4. Your workout is probably one HUGE reason why you see little results (if that is the case as you only say you havebeen working out for 2 years).
5. Two years is not long at all.
6. two years is not long at all!

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!

steve101101
steve101101
United States
2006/08/07, 02:37 PM
Mutt..

Yea, I'm doing research on my own... if you can't tell i'm doing some research right now on this site.

Like I said earlier, I have not taken them yet, and will not take them if after I get all the information they don't sound like they are for me.

The idea that i am "relying on total strangers for advice" is stupid.. I trust this website and people on it to give good advice, that's what this board is for right? You have people higher up in ranks to comment on stupid advice and all that stuff right? Whats the point of this msg board if not to help each other out with stuff like this.

That's not to say i'm not doing my own research and double checking what i'm hearing, but it's sometimes better to talk to ppl who know about this stuff first hand then reading a brochure.

If my workout is one huge reason why i'm not seeing the results i want maybe you could help me out with some suggestions instead of just telling me it sucks.

I'd expect a little more constructive critisism then just "your an idiot" thanks.
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/08/07, 02:45 PM
You have made a totaly of 11 posts most in this most. yet you write:
"The idea that i am "relying on total strangers for advice" is stupid.. I trust this website and people on it to give good advice, that's what this board is for right? You have people higher up in ranks to comment on stupid advice and all that stuff right? Whats the point of this msg board if not to help each other out with stuff like this. "

All I am saying is that you do not know the people here. I do I have been here for 5 years. I do not have a problem you using this website for research. You just come across as not really knowing where you are headed. that is all as for the workout post what you are doing including diet and we can work that.

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!

coolnatedawg
coolnatedawg
United States
2006/08/07, 05:05 PM
i am going to have to agree with mutt here (to a lesser degree since im not into the name calling thing).

you really dont know what you are getting into and its obvious you really dont know what your doing with it. you seem to doubt your workout selection, and you dont have a proper PCT set up for your cycle. i think you would be better off just eating more healthy foods (that is upping your calories), and maybe modifying your workouts. change things up and the gains will come.
if your not goin to listen to that then at least prolong your usage a little bit and read up on it. I suggest (google it.. i forget the name) Anthony Roberts new book on Anabolic Aids. One thing you are neglecting to realize is that the oral steroids or prohormones are actually more dangerous than the injectibles (if injected right) because they must pass through your liver and severely damage it, which at 21 i think you are doing pretty well on your own.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2006/08/07, 07:03 PM
At 21 you are at peak test levels...using test/hormone altering substances at this point may well be counterproductive. M1T was probably the harshest sides of any of the prohormones that were out there.

--------------
steve101101
steve101101
United States
2006/08/07, 07:45 PM
thanks for all the info, i'm going to have to definatly think over what i'm going to do with this stuff... i will definatly do more research before i makemy decision.. i can and will keep everyone updated on the results if interested atall.
2006/08/08, 05:55 AM
First off I highly suggest you do not take it...you're still very young and are a beginner when it comes to training...2 years is nothing...patience is key...I have done better than just about any person(including some that dabbled with steroids) in my gym because I do everything with consistancy and patience(and try to learn and improve)...I dont expect results overnight....I look years ahead...I also dont look for easy or fast ways to a goal....at least not with major consequences...what good is 50 more lb on my bench or 20lb gain in lean muscle if I fck up my liver or damage my heart, kidneys, etc....you're also at peak natural test levels.....

www.steroidology.com has very good resources...people on it are often users of things they speak off and have first hand experience...

If anything I think your lifting program is probably sh1t...and you probably dont eat enough...eating clean is often a problem for people because they do so at the expense of TOTAL CALORIES....yes protein,carbs, fat matter ...as well as nutritionally sound choices...but total calories are bottom line......

good luck man...and seriously consider trashing that stuff
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/08/08, 07:52 AM
coolnatedawg
I called him an idiot cause the way he is going about this is stupid. I am very blunt, and it was not name calling. It was to make a point how very serious this path is.

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!

7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/08/08, 07:53 AM
At his age training right combined with eating correctly should be plenty. Post you workout......

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!

coolnatedawg
coolnatedawg
United States
2006/08/08, 10:07 PM
i wasnt arguing the fact that he is being an idiot. i was just stating i was going to tell him he was in a different way... basically i was reinforcing he was an idiot without saying it...
2006/08/09, 03:18 AM
At least he asked before taking it...many dont even do that much...

I am sure he'd help himself a lot more posting his workout and getting some feedback then taking that supplement....I am also betting he undereats....

If i was to bet i'd say he'll still do it....probably with the "well it's laying around anyway and I spent X money on it....so might as well try it....I'll stop if anything goes wrong".....although I hope I am wrong with this...
2006/08/09, 03:19 AM
than*....lol funny how much meaning is changed by 1 wrong letter...