Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54577

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

WSSC 2008 workout routine

asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/03/26, 09:30 AM
WSSC Challenge Workout

This workout is meant to be fast-paced, not really heavy weights, low rest periods. Get in, work out, get out. Maximal calorie burn and fun!

I am basing these workouts on Extreme Fat Loss Training by Alwyn Cosgrove, mostly they are his plan with a few changes. The changes I have made are to give people of differing fitness levels options to make the workout easier/harder for them. Be sure that if you do the first level of an exercise and it is too easy that the next time you do the second level.

Weeks 1-4

These are all supersets - meaning you do one set of exercise A1 followed immediately by one set of A2
Most tempo is 2 count lowering, 1 count pause at the bottom and 2 count lifting.
Rest period is 60 seconds between supersets.

Mondays:

Workout One

A1 Squats - beginners - bodyweight or light dumbbells More advanced trainees use Barbell or heavier dumb bells 2-3 sets 20 reps

A2 Push-ups Beginners - on your knees, more advanced on your toes, even more advanced do T-push-ups 2-3 sets 8 of each

B1 Step-ups beginners use a lower step and bodyweight only, intermediate higher step and dumbbells, advanced higher step, heavier dumb bells 2-3 sets 20 reps

B2 Seated Row Use a cable or an exercise band, 2-3 sets 20 reps

C1 Lying Hamstring/glutes on Swiss ball -
Beginners : Lie on your back with your calves on a Swiss ball, legs straight. Tuck your abs in, tailbone up and lift your glutes a few inches off the floor. Keeping your glutes tight, press one leg into the ball and lift the other up a few inches off the ball, alternate for the number of reps indicated.

Intermediate - Same set up but when you bridge up you will bring the ball in towards you by bending at the knees and set your glutes down in between reps. So it is tuck abs, bridge up, curl in, extend out bridge down, untuck.
Advanced - same as intermediate only do one leg at a time. 2-3 sets 10-20 reps

C2 Swiss Ball crunches - beginners regular crunches, Intermediate and advanced add weight with med ball or dumb bell held over chest - advanced hold it above your head. 2-3 sets 12-20 reps

Wednesdays:

Workout 2

A1 Deadlift (not stiff-legged) beginner?s use light weight and work on form. More advanced use heavier weight. 2-3 sets 20 reps

A2 Seated DB military press 2-3 sets 20 reps

B1 Lunges - Beginners static lunges (split squat) do all reps one side before switching legs and doing reps on other side.
Intermediate/advanced Bulgarian Split squat - back leg toe on bench. No weight the first few times. 2-3 sets 20 reps per leg

B2 DB pullover - 2-3 sets 20 reps each

C1 Hip Bridge :
Beginners - lie on your back, knees bent, feet flat on floor. Your arms should be out wide for stability. Push your heels into floor and bridge up until you are resting on the wide space between your shoulders blades. Come back down staying one inch from floor before going back up.

More advanced - keep one leg straight along the floor - lift it up and then bridge up by pushing the foot of the bent leg into the floor., keeping thighs aligned, one inch off floor - this is your start/finish position - now bridge up to top position (resting on wide space between shoulder blades) and then back down to just one inch off floor.2-3 sets 20 reps

C2 Jack knife on the ball - Face down, hands on floor in a push up position, feet on a Swiss ball - bring the ball in to your chest by tucking your legs in under you - (try not to pike up, different exercise) and focus on using your abs and core to remain stable. 2-3 sets 10 reps

D Prone Cobra - Lie on your face on the floor, arms palm down at your sides. Contract your glutes and low back so that your upper body and legs come up off the floor - at the same time rotate your arms so your thumbs point up towards the ceiling. Hold at top position - beginners for 10 seconds, advanced working toward 60 seconds. Advanced may hold dumbbells if this is too easy. 1 set, 1 rep of 60 sec. If 60 sec is too hard, do multiple sets that add up to 60 sec total (example - 6 - 10 sec holds, 3 20 sec holds).

Fridays:

Same as Monday

This will alternate each week - One week will be Workout One, Workout Two, Workout One. The next week you will start with Workout Two, Workout One, Workout Two.

Ask questions?. :big_smile:
Killakia
Killakia
United States
2008/03/26, 09:48 AM
Ok sorry but I have to ask. With all of this should I scrap my current workout plan or can I use it with this. I'm not sure about all the overtraining. My workout plan ussaully has no more then 3 or 4 workouts on them. I ussually on have two a day.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/03/26, 09:54 AM
If you are going to do the challenge, scrap your current plan and switch to this. It will be plenty and will escalate as time goes on :)
Killakia
Killakia
United States
2008/03/26, 10:02 AM
will do. and I just made my book up yesterday.
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/03/26, 10:14 AM
Oh, this is gonna be good...I have never, and I mean never used a swiss ball before except this one time in pilates and I couldn't keep my a$$ on the damn thing! Lol...

I am gonna have to incorporate some local help here...:)

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
BILL06
BILL06
United States
2008/03/26, 08:06 PM
ok ill have to adjust a few of these due to my hernia, but im definitely doing this. Ill come out and help ya bettia with you ball problem.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/03/27, 08:48 AM
Do what you need to, Bill - you know your restrictions. Let me know if I can help with any substitute exercises.

RB - I can't believe you aren't adept with balls....:angry:

--------------
Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they\'re yours.
Richard Bach

Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/03/27, 11:02 AM
I am not, they have never been something i've wanted to get into, but I guess I will now.

Just need to find some hot PT at the gym and play the damsel in distress role for help...lol.

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2008/03/27, 05:40 PM
Went right over RB's head!

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
yessicarathsak
yessicarathsak
United States
2008/03/27, 05:46 PM
Aww.. RB, even I got that one.. and if I understood it, well.. :laugh:

Anyways, I love your idea of using the cute PTs at the gym for "help". I'll have to start doing that haha.
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/03/27, 06:12 PM
You guys are all a bunch of dirty bastads!!! lol....

And as far as what it meant, that be my business.
ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/04/03, 11:32 PM
Can I do most of these exercises w/ a slipped disk?
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/04/04, 07:46 AM
Check with your doctor. Ask about what your restrictions are.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/04/04, 12:22 PM
So - end of first week - how does everyone feel and how were your workouts?

My thoughts - I love the fact that it takes me about half an hour. I am dripping with sweat by the end of the workout. My legs are a little sore but feel leaner! :big_smile:

--------------
Richard Bach

Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/04/04, 12:33 PM
I love it, quick and great first thing in the morning, which still gives me time after work. :)

I must definitely agree with you on the soreness of the legs, especially if you really push yourself on the cardio days, it's a great feeling afterwards...even though they feel like rubber initially. :)

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
cjs001
cjs001
United Kingdom
2008/04/04, 12:36 PM
Week one was awesome! I am a little sore all over so I feel pretty successful!:)

--------------
It is by your actions that you will be known

Christina
ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/04/04, 02:00 PM
I am a little behind, but will be starting it dedicated on Monday.
ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/04/04, 02:03 PM
I can do the program my Doc said, but just not with heavy weights, and take it easy w/ any bending exercises. Looks like most of it I can handle. For cardio I can do eliptical now and bike.

============
Quoting from asimmer:

Check with your doctor. Ask about what your restrictions are.
=============
Soterion511
Soterion511
United States
2008/04/06, 08:30 PM
I had a love/hate relationship with week 1. The challenge is AWESOME and I had fun with it. The hate part...I signed up to run a race months ago and I had one of the worst runs Saturday (2 1/2 min slower than my last race in Jan). I think partly because I had changed my diet for the challenge so I wasn't getting enough carbs but also because it was ridiculously humid!

But, back to the challenge - my legs felt tighter after week 1 so I can hardly wait to see what happens over the next several weeks. I also loved the fact that I was done within 40 minutes and that included waiting for equipment (hubby was quite jealous).
Have a great week...Rebecca!
angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/04/08, 01:36 PM
Just wondering - and I know the answer to this will vary for everyone - how long will it take while doing this routine before we start losing some inches? ( I only ask because I don't think that when I send in my stats for April 14th - that I will have lost anything, and just wondering if that is normal)
I am thinking that I can reasonably expect to see some partial inches lost when I have at least 3 or 4 weeks under my belt. Is that a reasonable expectation?
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/04/09, 08:00 AM
Everyone is different and it will depend on how much you have to lose. Keep at it and you will get results.

--------------
Richard Bach

angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/04/09, 08:48 AM
Oh - I definatley will keep at it. I feel so much better. I was literally dragging myself through the days - so getting going in an exercise routine was the last thing on my mind. However, faced with this challenge I started, and I feel energized now. It's great!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/04/22, 02:03 PM
Here is the routine for the next 4 weeks:

WSSC Challenge Workout Weeks 5 - 8

Workout One:

A1, A2 & A3 are performed circuit style, one set of each right after the other. B1m B2 & B3 are performed as a second circuit. So complete all sets of A1, A2, A3 before going to the B exercises. This times tempo is 3 count up, 1 count pause, 3 count down on A1 and B1, 1 count up, one count pause, 3 count down for the rest. Rest 90 sec between circuits of the 3 exercises (do A1, A2, A3 1 set each, rest 90 sec, then repeat)

A1 Partial co-con lunge 12-15 per leg weeks 5& 6 - 3 sets, weeks 7&8 - 4 sets

Beginning in a lunge position, lower your back leg until your knee touches the floor. Place one hand on the inside of your front knee (tear drop) , place your other hand on the glute of the same leg. Now raise your back knee one inch off the floor and you?ll feel the teardrop and the glute contract. This is the start position. Slowly raise yourself up by extending both legs - all the time feeling for tension in the two muscles. The second you lose that tension (it likely won? t be too long) pause and slowly return to the start position (one inch off floor). Only work in the range where the muscles are contracting, repeat for the number of reps listed or until muscle failure - whichever comes first. Repeat with other side.

A2 Wide Grip Seated Row - 12 reps weeks 5&6 - 3 sets, weeks 7&8 - 4 sets

Take an overhand, outside shoulder width grip, slight backwards lean in trunk

A3 Romanian (stiff legged) Dead lift 12 reps wks 5&6 - 3 sets, weeks 7&8 - 4 sets

Take a medium grip (about shoulder width grip) on a barbell (or use dumbbells). Standing upright, lower the bar by bending at the hips, not at the knees. Knees can be slightly bent but should remain at the same angle during the movement.

B1 Incline Bench Press 12-15 reps weeks 5&6 - 3 sets, weeks 7&8 - 4 sets

B2 Step ups 12 reps - 3-4 sets (you have been doing these, so 4 would be okay)

B3 Reverse Crunch - 12 reps weeks 5&6 - 3 sets, weeks 7&8 - 4 sets

Workout 2

A1, A2, A3 are performed in a circuit, B1, B2, B3 second circuit. Same 90 sec rest between circuits. Tempo - the jump exercises are - jump up, pause, 3 down, the rest are 3 up, 1 pause, 3 down. Upper body Russian twist is 2 up, zero pause, 2 down.

A1 Jump Squat 12 reps weeks 5&6 - 3 sets, weeks 7&8 - 4 sets

Stand erect with feet slightly wider than shoulder width, roes straight ahead or slightly out. Keeping back stable and weight in your heels, bend at the hips and lower glutes towards the floor. When your thighs are parallel to the floor, you?ve reached the start position. Forcefully straighten your hips, knees and ankles in one explosive contraction, causing your feet to lose contact with the floor. Your objective is to get as high off the ground as possible. As your feet return to the floor and your toes make contact, absorb the shock by immediately returing to the low-squat position. Without pausing, repeat. At first you may have to pause and regain your balance at. When doing these with a barbell the bar should never leave your traps, and don?t try to go heavy with these.

A2 Dumbbell Push Press 12reps weeks 5&6 - 3 sets, weeks 7&8 - 4 sets

A total body DB overhead press. Begin with feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart with a dumb bell in each hand at shoulder height. Dip the body by bending the knees, hips and ankles slightly. Explosively drive upward with your legs, driving the dumbbells up off the shoulders, vigorously extending arms over head (but don?t snap your elbows out at the top). Lower the dumbbells to your shoulders and repeat.

A3 Good Morning 12 reps weeks 5&6 - 3 sets, weeks 7&8 - 4 sets

With a barbell on your upper back/traps, take a shoulder width stance and slightly bend the knees. Knees don?t move during the exercise. Flex or lower at the waist, keeping chest up and hips/spine aligned. Only flex forward as far as you can before rounding your spine or rotating your hips - for most this will not be very far. You can accentuate the hamstring involvement by pushing your butt back and letting the weight drift into your heels during the lowering phase. During the lift, squeeze your glutes.

B1 Wide Grip Pulldown 12-15 reps weeks 5&6 - 3 sets, weeks 7&8 - 4 sets

B2 Static Lunge12 each, weeks 5&6 - 3 sets, weeks 7&8 - 4 sets

Get set up in a good lunge position - do all reps on one side, then switch and do all reps on the other. Bottom position, knee should almost touch the ground, top position just short of lockout.

B3 Upper Body Russian Twists

If you have a partner or something to hook your feet under you can do these on the floor - if you don?t you can do them with your shoulders on a Swiss ball.

Legs bent 90 degrees, keeping your arms extended, palms together (hold a med ball for more challenge), rotate from side to side (waist rotation, ab recruitment)

C Prone Cobra - 1 set?increase time to 120 seconds.

Okay - there it is! Any questions?

--------------
Richard Bach

asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/05/22, 08:59 AM
How is everyone doing with the routine? Next week it will change for the last time! This challenge is almost over ! Big Kudos to everyone who has stuck it out and busted their butts! I will update the workout and cardio routines this weekend - so keep an eye on it!

--------------
Richard Bach

ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/05/22, 10:01 AM
For abs I have been doing regular crunches so that I don't hurt my back, but I am really noticing a difference in the way my clothes are fitting!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/05/25, 12:05 PM
Here is your new routine - have fun!! Some very tough stuff!

Okay - here is your last routine change!!!! For the last 4 weeks of your challenge this will be your routine J

You will perform workout 1 on Mondays and Thursdays, workout 2 on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Workout 1
Do A1 - A4 like a giant superset - straight through.
Rest 2 minutes after doing one set of all 4 exercises , then do the second set, etc.

A1 Dynamic lunges 3 sets 15 reps per leg
A2 Barbell Military Press 3 sets 15
A3 Single leg stiff leg dead lift 3 sets 15 per side
A4 Mixed grip chins or pull-downs 3 sets 15 reps

B1 Good morning 2-3 sets 15 reps each
B2 Dips 2-3 sets 15 reps

C LB Russian Twist 2 sets 10 each side.

Dynamic lunges - start into a lunge position, from the low position drive off the lead leg explosively and return to start position, you can alternate legs or do all one side then the other. Use dumbbells for loading when you have the movement down.

Military Press Seated. Grip barbell at shoulder width. If you have no pre-existing shoulder problems you will be pressing the bar from the position where it would sit across your shoulders for a squat. If this makes you uncomfortable you can press it in front of your face, starting at eye level - going to full extension on the press in both cases.

Single leg SLDL - Stand on one leg, have the other foot off the ground but as parallel as possible with the working leg. ( I usually have my clients bring the non-working leg up behind them as they lower the weights in front) Slowly lower the weight in front of the working leg, until you get as low as you can while still balancing. Try not to touch down with the non-working leg.

Mixed Grip chi-ups or pull-downs. Hang from the bar (or assisted pull-up stand), one palm facing you, one palm away from you. Maintain a neutral torso, pull yourself up by contracting your lats until your chest touches the bar. Alternate grips for each set. If this is too difficult do regular grip assisted chins or pull-downs.

Good Morning - With the barbell on your back, take a shoulder width stance and slightly bend at the knees. The knee angle is not to change during the movement. Flex or lower forward from the waist, keeping your chest up/hip and spine aligned. Only flex forward as far as you can PRIOR to any rounding of the spine or posterior rotation of the hip. For most this will not be very far. You can accentuate the hamstring involvement by pushing the butt back and allowing your weight to drift to your heels during the lowering. During the lift, squeeze your glutes.

Dips - Start with arms fully extended, bend arms and lean torso forward as necessary. Pause in bottom position and then return to top by straightening the arms. Add weight as necessary with a weighted belt (if using assisted dip - reduce assistance).

Lower Body Russian twists - lie on the floor facing up, arms extended to 90 degrees and legs straight up you can hold a dumbbell in each hand or hold onto the base of a power rack for stability. Keeping your shoulders and arms flat on the floor - lower your legs to the left, keeping them straight until they are one inch from the floor. From this position raise your legs and return to start position. Repeat for the other side.

Workout 2

Same scheme with A1-A4 being a giant set with 2 minute rest between rounds.

A1 Single leg dead lift 3 sets 15 reps each leg
A2 SB Push-ups 3 sets 15
A3 Overhead squat 3 sets 15
A4 Inverted Row 3 sets 15

B1 Single leg squat (pistols) 2-3 sets 15 each
B2 Triceps Press down 2-3 sets 15 each

C SB crunch 2 sets 15 each

D Prone Cobra 1 set 180 seconds goal

Single leg dead lift -
Thos is a single leg bent knee dead lift. Stand on one leg and bend the other leg up until the lower leg is parallel to the floor. Hands on hips or by your side. The aim is to bend the working leg until the knee of the non-supporting leg is brushing the ground. In reality you may have to settle for a shorter range of motion, look to increase the range from workout to workout. You can bend forward at the waist as much as you need to, doing so will increase glute involvement. Keep the working knee aligned neutrally throughout the movement. When you can do 15-20 reps full range you can add dumb bells.

Push ups on Swiss ball - place you hands on a Swiss ball, with the rest of your body in the push-up position. Lower your body until your chest touches the top of the ball. Be careful because the ball wobbles - forcing you to activate muscles you didn?t even know you had! As you progress you can elevate your feet, once that is easy use a ball for each hand.

Overhead squat - Set a bar in the squat rack above your head height. Grasp the bar with a wide overhand grip and extend to lockout. From this position, with bar overhead, flex you knees and hips and lower into a full squat. Keeping the bar in the overhead position, return to standing.

Inverted row - Lie on your back under an Olympic bar that is placed stationary in a squat rack (or even easier use a smith machine) just slightly beyond arms length. Grab the bar in an overhand grip and pull the upper body up to the bar so the chest touches the bar. Keep the body completely flat (planked) through the entire motion.

Single leg squat - stand on one leg next to the squat rack or similar equipment you can grab for stabilization. Place the other leg out in front, so the heel stays just off the ground at all times. Bend the support knee and go down as far as you can whilst keeping your foot flat on the ground. 3 seconds down, no pause, explosive up (controlled). Work on range of motion and once you get 15 good full reps add dumb bells.

Triceps press down - medium overhand grip. Don?t let tension off the targeted muscle.

Swiss ball crunch - you should know these J

Prone cobra - familiar already - hold for longer J
ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/05/25, 01:01 PM
Sounds really challenging - I can do almost all of this workout since there is minimal bending at the waist!! Thanks for creating a great workout Assimer!!

By the way - I just fit into my old cargo capri's that haven't fit in a long time!! YAHOO!!
angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/05/25, 02:10 PM
Great! Do we keep the cardio routine we have been doing on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday?
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/05/26, 09:01 AM
Angie - if you want to speed your results up a little, add another cardio session. With the new lifting routine being MOn/Tues/Thurs/Fri I think doing cardio on Wed/Sat and whichever other days you choose would be ideal.
Just be sure it is after your lifting or seperated by a few hours (so if your do cardio in the morning and lift in the afternoon or evening).

--------------
Richard Bach

asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/05/26, 09:03 AM
CCspicy - that is great about your pants!!!!!

Also - i ddidn't create the workouts - they are from Alwyn Cosgrove's Exttreme Fat Loss Training.

============
Quoting from ccspicy:

Sounds really challenging - I can do almost all of this workout since there is minimal bending at the waist!! Thanks for creating a great workout Assimer!!

By the way - I just fit into my old cargo capri's that haven't fit in a long time!! YAHOO!!
=============
angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/05/26, 09:09 AM
Okay thanks! I was hoping at the end of the 12 weeks to be close to my goals, and then start working on a maintainance plan after that - I think I may need to keep at it this hard for a couple more months yet...

============
Quoting from asimmer:

Angie - if you want to speed your results up a little, add another cardio session. With the new lifting routine being MOn/Tues/Thurs/Fri I think doing cardio on Wed/Sat and whichever other days you choose would be ideal.
Just be sure it is after your lifting or seperated by a few hours (so if your do cardio in the morning and lift in the afternoon or evening).

=============
angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/05/26, 09:09 AM
Good job! Nice feeling isn't it?

============
Quoting from ccspicy:

=============
Soterion511
Soterion511
United States
2008/05/29, 12:46 PM
All I can say is WOW!!! My lower body hardly ever gets sore anymore, but this workout has killed me! I didn't make it to the gym on Mon, so Tues I ran 3 miles in the a.m. and then did workout 2 in the p.m. I was tender yesterday and was actually a little excited about it. But today...holy crap, I'm not liking it too much! Now I'm dreading this afternoon when I tackle workout 1 for the first time. But I'll still go because I know how GOOD it is for me and I obviously need to go because my buns are not made of steel, but aluminum (ugh) :)
Have a great day Everyone!
~Rebecca
angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/05/29, 02:02 PM
Yep! Feeling it here too! But it's awesome! I am thinking about keeping up this intensity for another 8 - 12 weeks when this challenge is done - I am really pumped about getting down to my ideal waist measurement someday...(it isn't going happen by the end of the challenge....lol)
ccspicy
ccspicy
United States
2008/05/29, 02:37 PM
My waist finally has started to drop a bit .5 inches since last month!! Weight is really melting off also, another pound this week so far and it's only Thursday!
angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/05/29, 06:56 PM
Good job CC! I am very happy with my results so far - except for the waist - I have a loooong way to go yet...but from what I am hearing it is the hardest spot to lose from BUT once it starts it goes fairly quickly...time will tell.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/05/30, 08:11 AM
Angie - there is one more routine after thiso ne in his book - let me know and I will post it when this 4 week section is almost over so you can continue with 4 more weeks. :)
angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/05/30, 09:18 AM
Great thanks! Last night at Karate we did some 8 count body builders and mountain climbers as part of our warm up (at my suggestion of course) and I now have several people asking me where I come with these tortures...lol, so of course I have directed all of them to the site!
angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/06/17, 02:54 PM
I would love to see the next 4 weeks....it's hard to beleive we are almost done 12 weeks already!

============
Quoting from asimmer:

Angie - there is one more routine after thiso ne in his book - let me know and I will post it when this 4 week section is almost over so you can continue with 4 more weeks. :)
=============
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/06/18, 08:17 AM
Here you are, Angie :)

Weeks 13-16 - work 4 times a week, mon/tues/thurs/Fri

Day 1, 3

A1 deadlift 4 sets 10 reps 0 rest
A2 explosive push-up 4 sets 10 reps 0 rest
A3 Bulgarian Split Squat 4 sets 10 per leg 0 rest
A4 Two point Dumb bell row 4 sets 10 each 60 sec rest

B1 Deadlift off box (same as deadlift, but you stand on a step..) 2 sets 20 reps 0 rest
B2 DB bench Press 2 sets 20 reps 0 rest
B3 Bulgarian split squat 2 sets 20 each 0 rest
B4 Seated Cable row 2 sets 20 each 60 sec rest

C Hanging leg raise 2 sets 10 60 sec rest

Day 2, 4

A1 Front Squat 4 sets 10 reps 0 rest
A2 Close grip Chins 4 sets 10 reps 0 rest
A3 Step up 4 sets 10 each 0 rest
A4 DB push press 4 sets 10 reps 60 sec rest

B1 Squat 2 sets 20 rep 0 rest
B2 Wide Grip Pulldown 2 sets 20 reps 0 rest
B3 Step up 2 sets 20 each 0 rest
B4 Db military press 2 sets 20 reps 60 sec rest

C swiss ball crunches, med ball throw if you have the wall or partner for it, otherwise just use the med ball for weight over your head while crunching 2 sets 15 reps 60 sec rest

D Prone cobra 1 set 180 seconds goal

Let me know if any of these are not familiar - I think most have been done in previous weeks:)

--------------
Richard Bach

angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/06/18, 11:24 AM
THANKS! This looks tough! (but great too....)