Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

What is everyones sinful food?

1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next resultset_last
goldengloves
goldengloves
United States
2004/08/03, 10:29 AM
Mine is either gummi worms and gummi bears :( Im a sucker for those....
hecdarec
hecdarec
United States
2004/08/03, 10:34 AM
pizza

--------------
This message has been approved by the moderators. If you have a problem with it please contact Asimmer.
2004/08/03, 11:21 AM
Pizza, oreos, cupcakes, real cakes,frosting, cheeseburgers, fried shrimp , shrimp pie, shrimp gumbo, shrimp scampi, stir fried shrimp,cheese of every sort, chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, oatmeal cookies, snicker, butterfingers, heath bars, M&Ms, tootsie pops tootsie rolls mini tootsie rolls, Esther Rolle, apple pie ala mode with whipped cream, ala mode, whipped cream straight from the can, cheese whiz from the can, crackers and cheese whiz, brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts, frosted pop tarts, anything by Pepperidge Farm, fried squash, fried okra, fried zuchini, pretty much anything fried except Phillipne cupcakes[prefer them straight} PB&J sandwiches,nuts both chocolate dipped as well as salted[plain too and honey roasted, cocoa puffs cocoa crispies every cookie dough under the sun, whoppers, milkduds, nite'n'day, three musketeers, slurpies, chocolate malts, Dr Browns Cream soda key lime pie , lemmon cream pie , every ice cream sprinkle that was served on the last cruise we took, and those little wax bottles that have colored sweet liquid in them oh yeah and candy cigarettes.

--------------
Waterskis with buffalos

Charlie
livers20
livers20
United States
2004/08/03, 11:32 AM
Mine would be biscuits and gravy, chicken fried chicken from Cracker Barrell and pizza.

--------------
Dont Expect Results, Earn Them!

Lance
golden1
golden1
United States
2004/08/03, 11:41 AM
this is a fun post! well, to name a few, brownies with walnuts, chocolate chip cookies, pizza, fried chicken (not thighs and legs), mashed potatoes, french fries, creme or jelly filled doughnuts, chocolate candy, pies(most any kind),nacos with cheese... okay this isn't helping me! Gotta quit before I do something I'll regret!

golden1~
goldengloves
goldengloves
United States
2004/08/03, 11:42 AM

============
Quoting from charlie826:

Pizza, oreos, cupcakes, real cakes,frosting, cheeseburgers, fried shrimp , shrimp pie, shrimp gumbo, shrimp scampi, stir fried shrimp,cheese of every sort, chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, oatmeal cookies, snicker, butterfingers, heath bars, M&Ms, tootsie pops tootsie rolls mini tootsie rolls, Esther Rolle, apple pie ala mode with whipped cream, ala mode, whipped cream straight from the can, cheese whiz from the can, crackers and cheese whiz, brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts, frosted pop tarts, anything by Pepperidge Farm, fried squash, fried okra, fried zuchini, pretty much anything fried except Phillipne cupcakes[prefer them straight} PB&J sandwiches,nuts both chocolate dipped as well as salted[plain too and honey roasted, cocoa puffs cocoa crispies every cookie dough under the sun, whoppers, milkduds, nite'n'day, three musketeers, slurpies, chocolate malts, Dr Browns Cream soda key lime pie , lemmon cream pie , every ice cream sprinkle that was served on the last cruise we took, and those little wax bottles that have colored sweet liquid in them oh yeah and candy cigarettes.

I dont disagree on that list one bit lol.....Nik L nips is what they are called right? Those wax bottles...My god those are good, My g/f gave me a basket full of those for easter last year...They had like 300 in it...They was gone in a day lol....Thanks for bringing that craving back!

Another bad food I like is burned peanuts :angry:

=============
2004/08/03, 12:08 PM
Yep, nik-Lnips it was. MMMMMM. And I roast peanuts right on the boat dock. Most popular spot on the lake when I cook.

--------------
Waterskis with buffalos

Charlie
Damselfly
Damselfly
United States
2004/08/03, 12:52 PM
Mine changes every 6 mo. or so but right now every Sat. I have milk duds!
Food I can't have in the house or I will devour it would be white or yellow cake with frosting, particularly birthday cake! I also love my own homemade cookies :)

--------------
Damselfly

Whoever said that sunshine brings happiness never danced in the rain. \"unknown\"
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2004/08/03, 01:01 PM
Heinekin-krispekremes-pizza-home made sausage-asian food!
Just about anything not healthy!:laugh: Margarine---transfatty acid! Hydrogenated palm oil!:laugh:

--------------
"A will finds a way, failure is not an option"
Ivan
carivan@freetrainers.com
Montreal Canada
livers20
livers20
United States
2004/08/03, 01:29 PM
That bothers me that you put Heinekin before Krispe Kreme, SHAME!!! j/k...lol

--------------

Lance
goldengloves
goldengloves
United States
2004/08/03, 01:32 PM
Their is a boatload of people that love krispy kreme doughnuts but I couldnt get passed that weird flavoring they have especially on their glazed donuts......
livers20
livers20
United States
2004/08/03, 01:33 PM
Sorry but that word Heinekin just makes me kringe. My brother drinks that stuff and I have tried it...I'm sure it wasn't a pretty face I made. I'm just a Bud Light kinda guy. Have you tried St. Paulie's Girl?

--------------

Lance
livers20
livers20
United States
2004/08/03, 01:35 PM
============
Quoting from goldengloves:

Their is a boatload of people that love krispy kreme doughnuts but I couldnt get passed that weird flavoring they have especially on their glazed donuts......
=============

Do you eat them right out of the press? I don't care to much for them when they are REALLY fresh. I like to eat them the next day.

--------------

Lance
goldengloves
goldengloves
United States
2004/08/03, 02:04 PM
Im not sure when they were made, My dad use to always bring them home and at school they would have them every friday and they made me puke.

============
Quoting from livers20:

=============
davisp
davisp
United States
2004/08/03, 04:01 PM
Take out all the pie and we're good! Call me crazy, but I don't like pie. :cool:

============
Quoting from charlie826:

=============

--------------
Seeking out motivation does not motivate you to seek out results.

- Paul

Post mark - PaulsMark - Post mark
2004/08/03, 04:18 PM
Me oh my I like pie

--------------
Waterskis with buffalos

Charlie
hecdarec
hecdarec
United States
2004/08/03, 04:26 PM
I like poontang pie

--------------
This message has been approved by the moderators. If you have a problem with it please contact Asimmer.
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2004/08/03, 04:34 PM
What charlie said....

Sorry, it was just easier than typing it all out again! :)

t

--------------
Tim

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self. - Aristotle

You have the power to change a life right in your own hands. - Paul Brandt
Damselfly
Damselfly
United States
2004/08/03, 04:45 PM
I've never had 'em, never will either. They ate them in the military on the ships, for some reason that just grossed me out on them. Guess cause they drink "bug juice" AND clean with it, totally not appetizing.
Funny story, well it is to me lol There was a mentally challenged man that used to sing at the top of his lungs in front of the Krispy Kreme in Norfolk, Virginia lol I knicknamed him the Krispy Kreme rocker ; )

============

=============

--------------
Damselfly

Whoever said that sunshine brings happiness never danced in the rain. \"unknown\"
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2004/08/03, 05:02 PM

============
Quoting from livers20:

Sorry but that word Heinekin just makes me kringe. My brother drinks that stuff and I have tried it...I'm sure it wasn't a pretty face I made. I'm just a Bud Light kinda guy. Have you tried St. Paulie's Girl?

=============
St Pauls girl doesn't cross the border for some reason! St. pauls does sound good though after looking it up.
But most domestic beers taste watered down, thats why I drink the Hienekins.

--------------
Ivan
carivan@freetrainers.com
Montreal Canada
azredhead57
azredhead57
United States
2004/08/03, 05:06 PM
Currently it seems to be Butterfinger ice cream, chocolates (hubby brought me 4 boxes from Paris when he was home in July....yum) and Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha. Last year it was Krispy Kremes, but I guess I finally ate enough of them to get over it....:laugh:

--------------
~Victoria~
...Do not be discouraged; everyone who got where he is, started where he was.--anon
...There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.--Beverly Sills
howdiekat
howdiekat
United States
2004/08/03, 06:26 PM
i am a sucker for guacamole doritos and hooters hot wings. ben & jerry's half baked ice cream will get me too.

lance i'm with you on the heineken - i'm not a big drinker any more but dos xx (both kinds) was a big weakness of mine in college. sometimes i miss those days...on the other hand i don't have a beer gut anymore so i guess i can't complain.

--------------
i wish you ill, ice-t.

margarine is a liar who announces, "i am butter!"
2004/08/03, 06:31 PM
I read my list outloud to my wife. She actually laughed. Doesn't happen often. Think she's used to me.

--------------
Waterskis with buffalos

Charlie
ursusarktos
ursusarktos
Canada
2004/08/03, 08:54 PM
I'm not really into junk too much - just baklava (greek dessert) & Young's Double Chocolate Stout. That's about it, those 2 things. Oh yeah, also everything Charlie listed. :big_smile:
the_cupcake
the_cupcake
Philippines
2004/08/04, 08:58 AM
baklava..I haven't had baklava for years and years..yummm...

sinful food:: anything chocolate. all donuts. chocolate-topped cupcakes, chocolate-topped pastries. cream puffs. m&m's, reeses, skittles, sno-caps and fruity lollipops. Rice cakes, chocolate cakes, carrot cakes, peanut butter cakes, anything cake. Vanilla ice cream. Mango crepe with tons of whipped cream and chocolate sauce. fried chicken. french fries. my-style fried rice. Pasta. Lasagna with oooodles of cheese. a tub of peanut butter . Chinese food. Dumplings. wanton noodle soup. pancit. lumpiang shanghai. palabok. sinigang. adobo. barbecue with tons of spicy sauce. Donuts. Donuts. Donuts. DONUTS! this is torture! :(

I really believe that those donuts have a secret conspiracy against me. They are planning my downfall. I can hear them plotting, I see them snickering when I pass by the donut shop. I just look away..but I know they're calling me. They're talking about me. They want me to want them!!!

charlie...I am now going to stay away from frying pans and evil-looking cooks who are approaching me. I live in fear for my fellow fried philippine cupcakes.

--------------
The best victories are won not by adversity and brute force. Learn the enemy and overcome it. Now for the love of god...put the donut...DOWN!!!
-cupcake-
goldengloves
goldengloves
United States
2004/08/04, 09:54 AM
Rice Cakes are not sinful!
davisp
davisp
United States
2004/08/04, 01:16 PM
I love going to Mexican restaurants and just eat their tortillo (spell?) chips and salsa.

--------------
Seeking out motivation does not motivate you to seek out results.

- Paul

Post mark - PaulsMark - Post mark
livers20
livers20
United States
2004/08/04, 01:23 PM
I am REALLY craving some tortolini right now.

--------------

Lance
2004/08/04, 01:25 PM
They can be if you use enough chocolate sauce and marshmellow creme.

============

Rice Cakes are not sinful!
=============

--------------
Waterskis with buffalos

Charlie
hecdarec
hecdarec
United States
2004/08/04, 04:05 PM
I prefer my rice cakes dipped in feces.

--------------
You can cover up the flaws on your body, but there is no hiding a flawed personality.
the_cupcake
the_cupcake
Philippines
2004/08/04, 04:53 PM
hec you're icky.

--------------
The best victories are won not by adversity and brute force. Learn the enemy and overcome it. Now for the love of god...put the donut...DOWN!!!
-cupcake-
the_cupcake
the_cupcake
Philippines
2004/08/04, 04:55 PM
philippine rice cakes are sinful gg. they put in loads of sweetened cream and milk and coconut milk on top of that, cheese and sugar and white rice, the sticky kind. yuuummmyyy....

--------------
-cupcake-
golden1
golden1
United States
2004/08/04, 05:40 PM
Hey cupcake, I've had rice cake (the philipino kind) they are definitely sinful and yummy. But, the kind I had didn't have cheese in it. Its dark brown, right? How about yum, that's what my mom(she's philipino)calls it. It's purple and gooey. Have you had that? Or maybe it's called yam and it just sounds like yum! I second you on Adobo! I also love flan!

golden1~
howdiekat
howdiekat
United States
2004/08/04, 06:53 PM
i forgot to put hot dogs on my list. mmmm. tasty.

--------------
i wish you ill, ice-t.

margarine is a liar who announces, "i am butter!"
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2004/08/04, 07:51 PM
Oh ya the greek community holds me for ransom if I don't eat baklahva!!!

--------------
Ivan
carivan@freetrainers.com
Montreal Canada
Philia2
Philia2
France
2004/08/05, 03:44 AM
I guess I'm just crazy about good homemade fresh VERY dark and crunchy bread........ I can easily eat it without anything else, I eat way too much and end up completely bloated for the rest of the day! :(

Otherwise I do have some excellent excuses to eat sweets like; oh I REALLY need the sorbet right now since my teeth are hurting and it sort of helps wonders......... :laugh:

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
www.nme-pro.com
dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/08/05, 07:03 AM
First and foremost, I would like to say that KK donuts are the BEST thing I have ever put in my mouth, and Lance is right, when you get them right off the belt they are to die for!

The rest of my weaknesses usually surround my southern nationality....corn bread, (fried, not baked) scratch busicuits, homemade mash potatoes or pb&j sandwiches on fresh white bread.

Then there is my love of chips with ranch dip, pizza, and Rocky Road ice cream........

livers20
livers20
United States
2004/08/05, 08:30 AM
============
Quoting from dfly411:

First and foremost, I would like to say that KK donuts are the BEST thing I have ever put in my mouth, and Lance is right, when you get them right off the belt they are to die for!

The rest of my weaknesses usually surround my southern nationality....corn bread, (fried, not baked) scratch busicuits, homemade mash potatoes or pb&j sandwiches on fresh white bread.
=============

Not to start a KK War but I said they are not that good off the belt. I prefer them hours later or the next day. They are just too mushy and WAAAAY too sweet when directly off the belt. Either way I try to stay away from them.:)

I do however agree with the southern food. Cracker Barrell Chicken Fried Chicken is probably my most FAVORITE meal on the face of this earth. Wash that down with a Stuarts Orange n' Cream soda and I am good to go.

--------------

Lance
dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/08/05, 08:58 AM
Whoopsie, sorry about that Lance....I should never trust my eyes before my second cup of coffee.:surprised:

I like them off the belt because they are warm and soft. I have never had their chicken fried chicken, but if it is as good as their chicken fried steak, then I'm sure it is da bomb! Their chicken pastry is good too.
livers20
livers20
United States
2004/08/05, 09:02 AM
I have not once ventured away from the chicken fried chicken(unless it is breakfast time, then I get biscuets and gravy) so I have never even heard of the chicken pastry. Sounds gross. Makes me think of a cherry danish thing but instead of cherries you have chicken. Am I way off?

--------------

Lance
dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/08/05, 09:17 AM
hahaha...yes, you are way off...my bad though...most call them chicken dumplings...however where I grew up in NC, if you said dumplings, it meant big globs of pastry...not the thin strips that we make. It's like a glorified chicken noodle soup. (in case dumpling doesn't ring a bell for you either:-)
livers20
livers20
United States
2004/08/05, 09:20 AM
Doh, I forgot about chicken dumplings. Shame on me. My second favorite food. My mother and law makes them and they are to die for. I have to stop talking to you all this southern food talk is making me hungry.:)

--------------

Lance
dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/08/05, 09:25 AM
I know what you mean....it's 9:30 in the morning and I'm already trying to figure out how much of a loss I would suffer if I made pork chops, collards, mashed potatoes and buscuits tonight!
livers20
livers20
United States
2004/08/05, 09:28 AM
Have you ever had muenster cheese garlic bread. Another fav when I am eating southern food. If not take a loaf of french bread and cut in half. Cake with butter. Add garlic(if you like garlic, I hate it so I don't put it on mine). Add muenster cheese. Put in broiler till cheese is slightly browned....Oops I'm drooling.:big_smile:

--------------

Lance
dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/08/05, 09:34 AM
<---hands Lance a napkin

Nope, but it sounds really good....my mother never made much bread other than biscuits and cornbread, although every now and again she would bake a regular loaf of bread. We used to walk out to the garden and get a warm, ripe tomato and make a sandwhich with mayo and the fresh bread.

Great. Now I am drooling.
livers20
livers20
United States
2004/08/05, 09:41 AM
----->gives napkin back

--------------

Lance
dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/08/05, 09:53 AM
**wipe**wipe**

alrighty then...I'm heading on over to gym now where I will try and remove the thoughts of southern flavor from my mind.
CristalBelle
CristalBelle
United States
2004/08/05, 05:12 PM
My husbands grandma makes hamburger gravy. You can eat it on bread, biscuits, potatoes, noodle, heck even alone. It has almost a cup of bacon grease in it so of course it is going to taste good!! I love that, french fries, and anything that comes in a North Carolina Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner!! :big_smile:
2004/08/05, 05:15 PM
Unbreaded fried okra mmmmmmm...tasteslike smokey popcorn.

--------------
Waterskis with buffalos

Charlie
wildbear617
wildbear617
United States
2004/08/06, 03:40 PM
Lasagna...deep, rich, 4 cheeses,4 layered, tangy sauce laden, garlic riddled lasagna....(wildbear617 begins to weep):(
1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next resultset_last