Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

Testosterone Cypionate

Alkavisto
Alkavisto
United States
2009/06/22, 04:25 PM
I dont know if it is not allowed to post about this issue or not but if this does not get deleted by our moderators I was wondering what peoples stories good or bad are about the use of Testosterone. I have started getting testosterone to stop my lipoatrophy and wondering if I will mutate or just see results fast. My Dr said it was ok for me to workout.
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2009/06/23, 10:57 AM
I seriously doubt you'll "mutate" from the treatment. How your body reacts to it is going to depend on the dosage. It certainly won't be a detriment to your workouts. It may be controversial for me to say this, but there are a million guys out there using testosterone that are doing just fine. I'd be willing to bet that in any case where "steroids" have been blamed for a problem, there was either another existing issue, or they were just flat out being misused.
Personally, I've stayed far away from them but that's my choice. If your doc says it's safe, then more than likely your safe.
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2009/06/23, 02:59 PM
I have been getting a shot every two weeks for over a year for low test levels and I do see a bit of difference in my endurance and a bit of actualy growth....

--------------
FOR MY WIFE:
Her little ring was a little thing
but it was all that i could afford
now shes mine all mine
till the day i die
and i never wanted nothing more

7707mutt@freetrainers.com