Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Stupid question but i have to know !!!!

gibbondaniel
gibbondaniel
United Kingdom
2005/07/13, 06:34 AM
There are many computer games out there and i was looking at the front cover of tekken 5 and the character on the front has an awesome physique. Is it possible to get a physique like that, i have been working out for nearly a year and i dont know how you could gain a body like that could anyone give me any tips on how to become like that or am i just dreaming :(

http://www.tekken-official.jp/download/img/tekken5_011_1024.jpg

would i have to bulk taking weight gain shakes and then cut slowly or what i know bb1 will have the answer
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2005/07/13, 08:23 AM
Looks like you would either need to build a lot of mass, or get yourself a good artist :)

Some of his muscles are a little oddly shaped, but his physique in general is probably attainable with years of training, proper diet, dedication. If that is your goal, start making every decision based on whether it would get you closer to that physique or farther from that physique.

Pick a mass gain program here and get to work.

--------------
It\'s easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top.
-Henry Ward Beecher
gibbondaniel
gibbondaniel
United Kingdom
2005/07/13, 06:38 PM
ok i come across my first question how do i get biceps like his what excercises should i do my biceps at the moment are growin to look like little balls in my arms they stick up loads but i wnat them to be longer am i doing something wrong ?
arondaballer
arondaballer
United States
2005/07/14, 02:42 AM
Just keep workin hard man. It's pretty tough to look like a video game. It looks like his left arm doesn't have a delt or something. Also, his traps are very oddly shaped. It would probly be impossible to attain some of his looks, but you could eventually get close if you work hard and eat right. You just have to want it bad enough.

--------------
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.
--Vince Lombardi
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H. L. Hunt

asimmer
asimmer
United States
2005/07/14, 08:34 AM
nice answer, manofsteel.
2005/07/14, 09:52 AM
GENETICS...and man of steel hit it on the mark...anyway that cartoon doesnt get to reap the benefits of the hard work :cool:
Lonegirl
Lonegirl
Canada
2005/07/14, 10:05 AM
Genetics are important but it is amazing what you can do to transform your body with some good hard work...also don't forget to fuel your body properly. Looking at your photo you have a good base to start with....PS don't forget to fill out your profile...
:)
gibbondaniel
gibbondaniel
United Kingdom
2005/07/14, 06:02 PM
THx everyone specially man of steel :big_smile: ur all a big help