• Canada Canada
  • Female
  • 47 years old
  • Canada Canada
  • Female
  • 47 years old

Introduction

Hi everyone! Here's a bit about me....
I am 30y/o 5'6". I grew up an overweight yet active tomboy. in 1998 I reached my peak weight of over 230lbs at >50% bf (My before pic is at about 195....I didn't want to do any fitness photos before that). I had tried numerous diets etc...But one day I finally said "Today is the day!" How did I do it? I made itty bitty goals....Goal #1 I will go to the gym 5 days in a row. When I did...voila the rest is history....I felt so good to make that goal so I kept making more and more little ones (never did I say I am going to lose 50 pounds in 6 months....even though I did)

Goals and motivation

Ok...so I was just looking over these goals and realized I haven't updated them in a REALLLLLY long time....I am currently 38.5wks pregnant with our first (a boy!). I gained a ton of weight over the course of the past nine months but have been very healthy with no complications so c'est la vie ....But as of the New Year I will be tackling losing all this weight once again. With the support of my hubby and people here I will use my previously successful eating plan and get back into an exercise routine to help me lose this mummy tummy. (Actually more than just a tummy) I know having had success before will help me once again have success this time too. I just keep saying to myself over and over that "I did it before I'll do it again"....And I can honestly say I really look forward to the challenge of once again resembling my after picture on here!!

Fit wall

1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next
  • george george 2012/02/04
    Welcome back to FT!
  • dark_temptation dark_temptation 2009/12/26
    good job..nice change i must say ..keep up the good work;-) <BR>j.turner.ctr@gmail.com
  • dark_temptation dark_temptation 2009/12/22
    HELLO EVERYONE I'M JAMES NEW TO THIS SITE BUT I WORKOUT TO HIDE MY AGE OF 45 6'1 255LBS LOOKING FOR SUPPORT AND TO HELP ME STAY FORCES ON THE REAL PRIZE GOOD HEALTH AND THE BEACH BABE THIS SUMMER LOL <BR>AND I HOPE TO HELP OTHER AS WELL <BR>j.turner.ctr@gmail.com <BR>WOULD LIKE TO DEVELOPE A SCRAP BOOK OF BEFORE AND AFTER TO SHOW OTHER
  • christal086 christal086 2007/01/17
    great work i can really see the difference in your pictures. <BR>
  • kash00397 kash00397 2006/10/10
    Wow, that is an unbelievable story Are u a real person, is this a hyped up story I am just starting this program and I too and very overweight I joined a gym and need all the support I can get. JOB WELL DONE
  • adalos adalos 2006/05/13
    that is amazing!
  • jean64 jean64 2006/03/24
    thanks for the comment husband not that supportive and at times I think he is trying to sabatoge (I think I spelt that wrong) But I have to stay strong and take care of me
  • mushie mushie 2006/02/13
    Awesome job!!!!! You must be so proud! You look fantasic!
  • doodersmom doodersmom 2006/02/13
    Wow! that is exactly what I want to do. I am 5'2 and weigh 185. I have a 3 year old have just never taken the weight off. What did you do so different? I want to lose about 50 to 60 pounds.
  • ngower ngower 2006/01/02
    Wow! Way to go. <BR>Congratulations!
  • hardnfit hardnfit 2005/07/27
    way to go Lone :o) I am proud of you'
  • brandyjames brandyjames 2005/01/04
    Awesome job! I will use you as a role model! I need to lose at least 100 lbs! Thanks <BR> <BR>~Brandy~
  • WAnglais1 WAnglais1 2004/12/02
    That is so inspirational. Congratulations on everything. BTW, it goes without saying you look great.
  • Dierwolf Dierwolf 2004/11/02
    I am proud of the way you took charge.. I was one told that you have to crawl befor you can walk and walk befor you can run. WTG so hold you head up high and RUN!!!!!
  • neov3 neov3 2004/10/22
    wow!!!
1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next