Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

someone new

effalunt
effalunt
Canada
2002/11/05, 12:08 PM
After finding loser after loser, I'm finally seeing a fantastic guy who shares my interests and makes me laugh. The best thing is that he is really into fitness as well. I know it will be easy to eat healthfully with him because he takes really good care of himself. Question: is it a good idea to go to the gym together? I don't know just how much sweat men find sexy, and I go to work.
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2002/11/05, 02:05 PM
if you two share the same fitness goals then it is a great idea, you can help keep each other motivated as well as sharing this experience as well. my boyfriend and i do the gym thing together when we can and i like the company.

good luck...

p.s. if he knows you are into fitness and he is, he should find it attractive that you are wanting to keep yourself healthy...

--------------
Bettia.... You are nothing less than Beautiful in my eyes.
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2002/11/05, 06:12 PM
Its questionable..
My wife and I used to go together, but we end up doing our own different programs. We were always seperated unless doing the cardio. That was like teaching your best friend or wife how to drive! At the beginning it was neat, but now she goes in the a.m and I go in the p.m. And still married after 19 yrs!

--------------
To change it, or to create it, simply train it!
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/11/06, 02:34 AM
I cannot weight train with my husband........ I just get crazy!!
He's more a slow steady type doing his work out calmly, talking in between the sets (I hate that!! ;o) and it takes him forever!!!! I'm the contrary, supersets, jumping around and finish in less than one hour......
AND he's a night person and I'm a morning person.....

Hmmm no good lol BUT we can do cardio together..... It always end up as a race though!! Doing our cardio and having fun in the same time!

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2002/11/06, 09:58 AM
I train with my wife every day. We don't do the same weights of course, but if she is doing a chest day and I am also, it just gives me more rest time changing weights in between sets. Other days, she is off doing her program for the day, and I do mine. We stop to spot each other if need be. Then we both come home together and have a good meal. I find it very bonding. Just my situation.