Group: Health & Fitness over 40

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 206, Messages: 2480

Group dedicated to men and women over the age of 40 that care about their health and want to take the fitness and nutrition down the right path.

Join group

Rest well...

jbennett
jbennett
United States
2007/04/03, 11:50 AM
Here's a cool article outlining the importance of sleep and testosterone levels:

http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/070402_sleep_testosterone.html

Enjoy (then get some rest...).

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/04/27, 08:38 PM
No wonder I am a mess, 4 and at the most 6 hours sleep nightly is "killing" me...but that is the best I can do right now.

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/04/27, 08:41 PM
Just messin' with you, but that is all the sleep I get and there are many, many ways in general that a lack of sleep can blow your body to a pile of peaceless crappola!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2007/04/29, 02:25 PM

============
Quoting from vedakathryn:

...a pile of peaceless crappola!
=============

Interesting word choice.... Weird visual images....
:)

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/05/07, 09:22 PM
I was certainly in an odd way that day...forgive me, hard to believe I am a writer, but I guess I am allowed some quirks :cool:

============
Quoting from jbennett:

=============

--------------
Veda

k-ok
k-ok
United States
2007/05/26, 01:31 PM
I need the extra sleep myself. I didn't need to get up as early so I reset my alarm clock to give me an additional hour. Unfortunately I set my clock and woke up too late to work out. The extra 3 hours of sleep left me feeling more refreshed than I have in a while.

Hooray, 100 posts!:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile: