Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

outweighed situation

onelilhorangi
onelilhorangi
United States
2002/11/19, 07:29 PM
Ok well I like this guy who is super skinny, andwell I am pretty average.. or alil over. Its weird... I'm just starting to become friends through my friend and we havent met yet. I am afraid he will judge me on my size. DOes size matter and is it weird for the guys to have a big girl a a gf?
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2002/11/19, 07:36 PM
Size should not matter if there is an intrest in you. Of course we don't judge a book by it's cover, but unfortunatly some do. If thats the case move on onelil.
When I met my wife 28 yrs ago she was the shot-put champion in Quebec. You should have seen her size then!!!
What can I tell ya!
Good luck

--------------
To change it, or to create it, simply train it!

Ivan
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2002/11/19, 09:25 PM
Well, in an ideal society, noone should judge anyone on face value. But unfortunately, we live in a very impressionistic society these days, and we tend to judge a book by its proverbial cover. It is not right, but why else are there all the diet aids, the models doing commercials, nothing sells without some beautiful model pushing it. this is not to say that if you can wedge yourself in to get to know the person, their attitude will change. Suggestion.....be yourself, and feel good about yourself. Go for it. This is my besst Dear Abbey impression. LOL...
Lumina20
Lumina20
United States
2002/11/19, 09:49 PM
I'm bigger than my b/f, he likes!
effalunt
effalunt
Canada
2002/11/20, 02:27 AM
Most guys that I know fear being skinny above just about everything else. I think it's more likely that he'd be worried about what you thought of his weight! Besides, you're not 'big' you're average, which means that you're just like most other people. If he was the kind of person who wouldn't be attracted to less than perfecting, he's not the kind of guy that deserves a nice girl. Like bb1 says, be yourself, if that's not good enough, you shouldn't waste your time!

--------------
Think you can or think you can't; either way you're right--Goethe
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/11/20, 03:15 AM
Hmmm okey my husband is heavier than me but I'm almost one head taller!!!!!!! lol hasn't caused any problems until now!!!!

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2002/11/20, 11:59 AM
I went out of my way to find that woman that had the following qualities: sense of humor
great mind
long nice hair
large
nice
curves
I love my wife on so many different levels. One being that she is a larger woman(BBW). I just do not find those skinny looking women good looking. To each his own. If this guy does nto like you cause you may be larger than him he was not worth wasting time on.

--------------
IF THE SWEAT AIN'T IN YOUR EYES, AND IT AIN'T STINGING, THEN YOU AIN'T LIFTIN!