Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Lovehandles

snugglbug19
snugglbug19
Canada
2007/04/16, 03:22 PM
Hello again all, i was wondering, i had a c-section with the birth of my daughter in Novmeber 2006, they did NOT cut the muscles, and i cannot stick to a diet to save my life, how do i lose the lovehandles on the sides?? without a major diet overhaul.
HappySnappy10
HappySnappy10
United States
2007/05/04, 06:52 PM
side twists always worked for me!

--------------
Treat others as you would like to be treated they will remember you for it,...and get revenge!
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/05/09, 04:31 PM
Repeat after me....No SPOT training, no spot training, no spot training.

Don't diet - turn your way of thinking around and make it a lifestyle, you can eat A LOT but it has to be the right things, less fat, less bad carbs for instance. It is summer and there are so many fresh choices out there, too. Exercise will help you as you lose the weight you can certainly expect muscles to increase in mass if you work them, but lovehandles are not muscles, so you have to watch your diet and exercise and you will see overall results, including a loss of the lovehandles! Good luck to you!

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2007/05/10, 09:21 AM
Don't think of it as a major diet overhaul...think of it as eating a proper healthy diet. Cut the junk and fill up on veggies, lean protien, healthy fat (olive oil, salmon) fruit and eat only good carbs consisting of whole grains. Throw in a good full body routine with wt training (lunges, squats, presses, rows, pull downs and some ab work) Read the many posts here and try out one of the exercise programs from FT. You'll be amazed at how your body responds and maintains!....and as Veda says...keep repeating...there is no SPOT training!!