Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Just stopping in to say Hey

BILL06
BILL06
United States
2008/01/16, 09:20 PM
hi guys and gals, hows everyone doing ? im so-so, been having issues with my heart again, was hospitalized over new years with chest pain and pain and tingling in my jaw and left side of face, another heart catheter procedure found a clot on one small arterys feeding the heart in the rear, so they were real concerned and kept me in for 7 days and flooded me with blood thinners and anti coagulants, which makes your heart beat faster to move the thinner blood, so my hoping this year would be better than 2007 hasnt started the way i wanted it to, but what can ya do ?

Im still eating right and continue to shed a few pounds here and there, and im doing cardio agaxinst my doctors orders but i figure if i die, atleast im going down swinging. I hope everyone had a great xmas and new years with family and friends, my friends snuck me in a small bottle of champagne so i got to toast the new year in Umass at midnight, thank god for cute friendly nurse's, they helped keep my spirit up, i think its a pre-requisite now in nursing school to be cute as a button to apply, or they just found out howe sweet i was and swapped shifts just to take care of me, yea thats the tickets, hehehe.

Anyhoo, i miss you all, and keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, :love:

Bill

--------------
How do you feel? That is the question
But I forget.. you dont expect an easy answer
When something like a soul becomes
Initialized and folded up like paper dolls and little notes
You cant expect a bit of hope
So while youre outside looking in
Describing what you see
Remember what youre staring at is me.
----------
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Bill

yessicarathsak
yessicarathsak
United States
2008/01/16, 09:26 PM
Bill! I was wondering where you've been for so long! It's nice to see you back!

I'm sorry that you were hospitalized over the holidays, and I hope that you feel better. Take it easy on the cardio though!! It's okay to put your life before staying in shape!!! If I could choose to live til I was 100 as a huge person or 50 as a body builder, I'd choose living til 100! Good luck with everything and you're in my thoughts and prayers!
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2008/01/17, 07:54 AM
You YAK PUCK! Glad to see you posting!:love::big_smile::cool:

--------------
FOR MY WIFE:
Her little ring was a little thing
but it was all that i could afford
now shes mine all mine
till the day i die
and i never wanted nothing more

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/01/17, 08:29 AM
Bill - sorry to hear things aren't giong too well, but as always you are optimistic, which is good. Listen to your doctor, though! You will have plenty of time to do cardio when you are better.
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/01/17, 10:11 AM
Hiya Bill! Keep your head up guy, things will come around and remember we are always thinking of you here. :)

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman