Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Here goes

KC_72
KC_72
United States
2007/09/08, 12:09 PM
Well I have been nothing but unhealthy for 6 months. I've been moody and depressed and feeling plenty of sorry for myself.But I'm officialy OVER IT.I will be legaly divorced in 6 weeks it has been a rough ride...KA has been there for me every step of the way...and I would like to thank him for that I have found a true friend in him.But I am over feeling sorry for myself.I am starting to feel much better and starting off slow I went for a run/walk this morning I figure I will start off by getting my body used to the idea that it will be working at a certain time everyday...and will work it harder as time goes on.Its been a struggle and I'm proud of myself for making it through and now I'm ready to really get it together.This site has always been helpful...and I'm looking forward to getting back into it.
Besides....I know y'all are missing my sass:big_smile:
well some of you anyway:love:
BILL06
BILL06
United States
2007/09/08, 12:19 PM
Keep ya head up buddy, i cant imagine anything less than that beaming smile on ya face. im glad things are getting better for you, things have a funny way of working out, im the poster child of falling in a pile of poop and coming up smelling like roses, so if i can hang in there, so cant you... you got my # im home all the time since the problem with my heart ( its too big, go figure ) so give me a ring, you'll just love my new england accent :laugh:

lotsa :love:

--------------
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Rabula Tasa- Latin meaning Clean Slate
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2007/09/08, 12:31 PM
Hi sugarpop....yes I have your number...
I flew up that way a bit ago for a mini vacation the guy next to me was from Maine between my accent and his we had a hard time talking...it was interesting!!!
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2007/09/08, 01:11 PM
Glad to see you're back.

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

\"He may be gone, but Sanjaya proved that it doesn\'t matter how talented you are - if you believe in yourself, you can annoy literally millions of people.\" Jimmy Kimmel
2007/09/08, 01:34 PM
It has not been an easy ride, but I am glad that you let me help you. Your friendship has helped me as well KC. You are a very strong woman and I am looking forward to seeing you grow even more. And to think you thought I was a big meanie. Talk to you soon
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/09/08, 06:18 PM
Welcome back, KC!:big_smile:
You will be just fine, remember = you kicked everyone's butt in a certain challenge - just get back up on that horse and ride....maybe we need to start a new challenge just to motivate you?

--------------
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.
Thomas Carlyle

KC_72
KC_72
United States
2007/09/09, 10:12 AM
Thanks Amy!!:)
A new challenge.....sounds GREAT!!!!
It would be difficult...but no excuses.

I didn't THINK you were a big meanie Ken...you WERE!!!:big_smile:
KC_72
KC_72
United States