Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Hello :)

Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2008/03/21, 11:45 AM
I just wanted to drop by and say hello really!
Hope everyone is doing well and achieving their goals and i hope SOMEONE atleast remember when i used to inhabit these rooms daily and basically be a muppet haha. Sorry about that.
Im 20 now and in a band which is wrecking my body but i love it so i dont care right now. www.myspace.com/hiauk is the site if you're interested (shameless plug righ there).
Hope someone says hello back!
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/03/21, 12:02 PM
LOl - rock and roll stardom wrecking your body ? Unheard of - just have your blood replaced like Keith Richards :)

Good to see an old/young face :big_smile:

--------------
Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they\'re yours.
Richard Bach

Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/03/21, 01:41 PM
Well, well look what the cat dragged in. You should listen to their music Amy, it is great.

Adam, nice to see you on here guy!!!

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
2008/03/21, 03:30 PM
Hi son, where are my royalties. You were a difficult child to raise. Now that you're a wealthy rocker, I want some payback. Your mother wants to know when you're coming stateside, she misses you. Your bedroom is a billiard room now but you can crash on the couch...if you bring cash.

--------------

Sometimes life is like herding cats

Charlie
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2008/03/21, 09:43 PM
The TART is back, where can I hide???

Nice to see you and congrats on the musical success.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2008/03/24, 04:02 PM
oh uncle c (my actual birth father) its a been a while. i dont mind sleeping on the billiards table as long as you keep your balls in your pocket.
carivan... i am such a tart right now, seriously, its all tight jeans, flowery tattoos and rocking out in a camp emo fashion. i love it haha.
sadly slight musical succes means i have less money than ever haha... is that a success?! its hard to tell.
i might soon try and reverse the adverse affects of drinkin too much, eating tour food and sleeping 3 hours a night... not yet.
WAHEY!!!
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2008/03/24, 05:45 PM
As long as your having fun,enjoy it while you can! Wish you success my friend.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2008/03/24, 06:09 PM
Hey pritch...life is about funt too. You can be healthy and live you know. Great to see you, drop in and keep us updated.

--------------
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer

Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2008/04/08, 03:31 PM
i really wanna be in some form of physical fitness but i find it so hard holding down a job and a band and having time for ANYTHING else at all.