Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Happy Belated Birthday's!!! TO:

Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/09/23, 11:28 AM
Bill & Tim!!!

Sorry I was so swamped this weekend I didn't get a chance to post it. But you both were in my thoughts.

Hope you both had a great one!

:love:Bettia

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/09/24, 12:07 AM
Thanks, Bettia... if I'm not mistaken, Veda celebrated one too!

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/09/25, 06:47 PM
Happy Bday to Veda too!!

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2008/09/29, 07:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LATE TIM & BILL!

And thank you for remembering, mine! I am into this 47 so much better than I thought, lol!! You guys all have a wonderful rest of September and then some! :)

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill