Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Going back to the gym

tcsalesasst
tcsalesasst
United States
2007/04/18, 04:48 AM
Any advice for me? I want to know right when I walk in that gym for the first time where do i start and what i should do and where should i finish my FIRST DAY. Thanks
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2007/04/18, 09:15 AM
Sign up for a FREE routine from here. Otherwise you star at the door and end at the door. :) hehe...

Other than that, can't really help you. Weight, age, lifting experience, goals... all that is needed to answer that question.

Welcome to FT!

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

- One should not lift like a man or a woman, lift like a human.
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2007/04/18, 05:43 PM
I agree with TimDay, it is a great way to begin using the routines here as they were created by some awesome, intelligent individuals that have us all in mind! The other thing, if you feel a bit intimidated by the machines, usually most places with allow at least 1 free consult with the gyms personal trainer and they should be available for questions whenever you need them. GOOD LUCK to you, just go for it!:dumbbell:

--------------
Veda

It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. - Mabel Newcomber

Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. - Napoleon Hill
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2007/04/18, 07:24 PM
By the title of your post, it sounds like you have done this before. Just remember that when you start out again, start as a beginner and don't try to start where you left off. You will prevent injuries this way.

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
HappySnappy10
HappySnappy10
United States
2007/05/04, 06:49 PM
Carivans right dont do too much, you dont want to hurt your self! you will be great at what ever you do!

--------------
Treat others as you would like to be treated they will remember you for it,...and get revenge!