Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

Fatty deposits.

beach2628
beach2628
United States
2008/12/22, 01:50 PM
I am a 6'5" 250 lb 39 year old male. Work out 4 days a week, been lifting off and on for about 15 years, offs no longer than 6 months so far. My question does anyone know of a good testosterone booster, having a hard time cutting fatty tissue on chest and lower abs. Getting that dreaded man boob thing even though I lift and cardio. There is alot of muscle under there just cant get to it. Any suggestions would be appreciated
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2008/12/22, 01:59 PM
How's your diet? Are you eating at the right level to lose weight? If you are, maybe try reducing your carb intake by a few hundred calories and see what happens. I had the same problem with my chest as you, but I've since reduced my carbs and upped my protein intake(to compensate for calories) and my chest has leveled out nicely over the past few months. Now if I could only get rid of that last little bit of belly fat! ha,ha,ha.
Anyway, try looking at your diet first before buying some over-hyped supplement.
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/12/23, 08:07 AM
What type of routine are you doing? And what type/how much cardio? What does your diet look like.

I agree with plex...get all your ducks in a row before wasting money on supplements.

--------------

A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence, he perseveres and infallibly prevails at last.

Lord Chesterfield