Group: Daily / Weekly Weigh-In .. ACCOUNTABILITY

Created: 2012/01/26, Members: 722, Messages: 716

Official FreeTrainers Community weigh-in to stay on track .. plus weight loss challenges!

Join group

Sticky DAILY / WEEKLY CHECK IN: Post your weight here

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 5 6 7 8 9 of 9 pages resultset_next resultset_last
rlynne29
rlynne29
United States
2013/09/09, 11:49 AM
Hi I'm Rachel and I'm 18 years old. After highschool I let myself gain weight and I am SO not ok with it!! 

Weekly weigh in: 153 lbs
lboogren
lboogren
United States
2013/09/10, 07:42 AM
Hello and good morning. Daily weigh-in is 141lbs, lost 2lbs and would like to lose 11 more.
Lisa
bigcallum
bigcallum
United Kingdom
2013/10/08, 06:25 PM
Todays weight in - 255.4lbs (18.25 stone)

Goal is 224lbs (16 stone)
thaq05
thaq05
United States
2013/11/10, 11:54 PM
Hey my name is Tariq and I am new to this but I am hoping that this will keep me motivated just seening everyones progress. As of right now I am around 205 to 210.
Mamablanken
Mamablanken
United States
2013/11/13, 09:16 AM
I'm new to the group and to any kind of online fitness. I'm soon to be 50 years old and need to get back to fit and healthy. A busy job, two kids and a love for cooking has packed on 30 pounds over the years and I'm struggling with getting it off. Today I weighed 180- my goal weight is 150.
mariitzam
mariitzam
Mexico
2013/11/20, 08:30 PM
hi, im a 20 year old girl and my current weight is 116.845 lbs, I´ve lost 16 lbs in a little over 8 months, ive been going to the gym for 5 months but I dont really see results, i know it takes time but i feel i lost weight but maintaing my same body shape, i need motivation to help me going!
JasmineL
JasmineL
United States
2013/11/23, 07:56 AM
Hey Everyone, I'm Jasmine and new to this. I'm 19 years old. I started having the dedication to lose weight and I lost 30 pounds the last 2 months of my senior year in highschool.  I weighed around 268-270 (I finally fit into a size 16 comfortably again lol) I lost more my first month of college and then I started gaining weight. I wasn't paying attention to what I was eating at all and I stopped excersising. By the time I left college I was two pounds away from 330 pounds! Right now I am currently 308ibs but, my goal by the time I'm 21 is to be a TONED 125-130 ibs. I don't really go to the gym I usually dance salsa in my basement because that's where I saw the fastest result. It is also toning my body. Although when I do go to the gym, I jog on the treadmill at a speed of 3.5 -4.0, I use the bike to help tone my legs, and I use the elliptical. Then I do little things like walk every where and I olnly drink water.  I'll be posting in my weight every week : ).
bpitzrick
bpitzrick
United States
2013/12/28, 11:52 AM
george
DEAR GROUP MEMBER, GET INVOLVED BY POSTING YOUR WEIGHT - BE ACCOUNTABLE.

(Daily or weekly or as often as you wish to share your progress, get motivation & inspire others)
A daily, weekly or monthly weigh in is a good way to check your progress and stay on track.. or find out how to get back on track! Let's all stick together and help each other get to our final destination!

Here are a few basic rules to follow when posting please:

1. Join the group by posting a brief introduction about yourself, your goals, motivation and plan of attack! POST IT IN THIS THREAD

2. Participate as often as you wish, the more the better even if is to encourage and motivate others. Weigh in by posting your current weight along with your starting weight and goal weight.

3. The group will also have a general weigh-in EVERY MONDAY. You are not required to post on this day, but if you decide to weigh yourself once a week, this is the time to do it.

Everybody is welcome in this group - and you don't need to be trying to LOSE WEIGHT, you can also join if you are trying to GAIN WEIGHT.

Best of luck everyone and let's stay positive, helpful and successful!

---
bpitzrick
bpitzrick
United States
2013/12/28, 11:56 AM
I am new to this website and desperately need help.  I am 50lbs overweight and just want to feel good about myself.  My husband currently does triathalons and marathons and is such amazing shape.  He has never commented on my weight but I want to be able to keep up with him.  Some of my favorite things to do are hiking, and biking with my family.  I currently get out of breath quickly and it is embarressing.  I think I need to be accountable for my actions and I am hoping this website will help.

I currently weigh 185lbs.
azreenlicious
azreenlicious
Malaysia
2013/12/30, 08:38 PM (Edited: azreenlicious - 2013/12/30, 08:44 PM)
Hi, my name is Azreen. I would like to lose weight for my wedding in August 2014. My future husband is so skinny. The problem is I love eating. I started going to the gym last week, 24 December 2013. Then I was 63.5 kg. I am also short, about 154. So it is considered overweight. I want to lose at least 10 - 15 kg, if possible. I will be weighing in every week. My next weighing is tonight. Will keep you guys updated. And I also started on the exercise gym plan. Today will be my second day on the plan. Should I take any fat burner products before going to the gym? Does Zumba workout also helps in losing weight? Wish me luck.
rocellia
rocellia
United States
2014/01/04, 10:22 AM
Hello! I am currently 193.8 lbs and my height is 5'0. I am trying to loose 30 lbs to get my diabetes and high blood pressure under control. When I start exercising I start out good, but hit a brick wall a few weeks later. Using this post as accountability with posting weekly weight. I need to get my health issues under control.
SunnieD47
SunnieD47
United States
2014/01/04, 10:18 PM
My start weight today for this sight is 265 pounds.  I am average boned.  48 years old. I am 5 feet 5 inches in hieght.  I started a diet the day after Christmas.  I have already lost 7 pounds but didn't now about this sight till today.  I have a few guestions.
1.  What should my goal weight be?  I was under the understanding that there was some sort of guestions about my health I am supposed to answer, but I can't find them?  2.  I was also under the impression that I am to find  a personal trainer but how do you do that?  Also were would you recommend  I start on free trainers?  And last but not least, thank you for offering this.  I've been out of work,t hen my mother became disabled and I stay home to take care of had.  Couldn't afford  weight watchers or programs you pay for.
SunnieD47
SunnieD47
United States
2014/01/04, 10:29 PM
My goal is to get down to what I am supposed to wiegh whatever that is,and get h
Fit and toned, and less stiff, and learn to eat healthy.  I would like to do that before the nexy t time I see some relatives 500 miles away kind of a surprise for them. But do it right and healthy.  Also I do have a go ahead to exersixe from my doctor as long as I keep it low impact.
SunnieD47
SunnieD47
United States
2014/01/04, 10:37 PM
My start weight today for this sight is 265 pounds.  I am average boned.  48 years old. I am 5 feet 5 inches in hieght.  I started a diet the day after Christmas.  I have already lost 7 pounds but didn't now about this sight till today.  I have a few guestions.
1.  What should my goal weight be?  I was under the understanding that there was some sort of guestions about my health I am supposed to answer, but I can't find them?  2.  I was also under the impression that I am to find  a personal trainer but how do you do that?  Also were would you recommend  I start on free trainers?  And last but not least, thank you for offering this.  I've been out of work,t hen my mother became disabled and I stay home to take care of had.  Couldn't afford  weight watchers or programs you pay for.
Amanda4181
Amanda4181
United States
2014/01/05, 06:10 AM
New to this site (and so happy that I found it!) I am 32 y/o and am now at the heaviest weight i've ever been (246 lbs). I've always been a little fluffy but was always active thru school, either on the swim team, flag corps or other activities. I used to lift weights and loved it even though I wasnt really sure of what I was doing. My main goal (besides loosing weight) is to be healthy and happy. I want to run again! I want to feel STRONG! I want to change the way I think about food, Yes its yummy, but I want to know how nutritious food can make me feel :) I want to feel like I am in control of my body!  Also, I have a 2 y/o baby girl who watches everything we do. I want her to grow up knowing how to be healthy, and I cant do that right now. I dont ever want her to suffer the physical and mental pain of being obese.
vitaretro
vitaretro
Canada
2014/01/13, 05:19 PM
Current Weight: 152.4 lbs
Goal Weight: 144 lbs
Goal Date: February 13th, 2014
randysr
randysr
United States
2014/01/14, 12:54 AM (Edited: randysr - 2014/01/14, 12:57 AM)
Hello, My name is Randy. I'm a 50 year old man who allowed himself to get out of shape and am now paying for it. My goal is to get my weight at or below 200 lbs (my current weight is 232lbs), and to control my blood pressure. I'm married and want to live a long and enjoyable life with my wife. The only way I feel that I can do that is to be brave and exercise and watch what I eat. I will be active on this site as often as I can and hope that I receive encouragement from everyone here, because I will encourage you when I can. Thanks for the time.
2014/01/20, 04:40 PM
First time checking in. Today I weigh 268lbs. My goal is 200, however long it takes. I will be 40 in August and have been up tp 300 and as low as 198 in the past 10 years.
randysr
randysr
United States
2014/01/21, 01:15 AM
I was a little busy with work this week so Im late with the post. Well here it is 233.6. I went up a little but am working to get it off. Any ideas?
jcampbell2014
jcampbell2014
United States
2014/01/24, 06:27 PM
Hello, I am Jessica. I am at the heaviest weight I have ever been and would like to trim up and lose some fat before my up coming wedding in June. I have always been on the curvier side in the family and have plenty of stretch marks and I am only 23 and have never had kids. I don't feel great about my body and want to look and feel great in my wedding dress to the man I love dearly. I am going to do a weekly weigh in, but I think I will make my days on Monday because my weekly weigh in for weight watchers is that day.

I will however say my weight as of right now. It is 188 lbs and 39% body fat. I am 5' 6". I would like to get to 145-150 lbs and between 18%-25% body fat or less. I remember weighing 150 lbs or so when I was 15 in high school. I was pretty active though and now I work at a place thats only sporadically active sometimes.

Am definitley hoping that I can go from a size 12 to hopefully and 8 for my dress but may have to be happy with a 10 before June is here. Crossing my fingers.
AGMPS
AGMPS
United States
2014/01/27, 07:21 AM
Hello, I'm Ailea. My heaviest was 230 lbs and I am now 197 with a goal weight of 140. I have several medical issues so I am adapting some of the work outs. Right now I'm doing the at home full body Monday-Friday at an intermediate level with planks instead of crunches (been forbidden from doing crunches ever again by my physical therapist) and the cardio workout Monday/Wednesday/Friday at a beginner level. I usually like to weigh myself every Friday morning.

I have a couple goals in addition to losing weight.I want to get my medical conditions under control and I want to increase the muscle tone of my upper body. I can do a seated leg press of 300 lbs, but my arms have problems with 30 and my abdomen definitely needs work. Obviously, I enjoy leg exercises :)
susanmarie
susanmarie
United States
2014/01/27, 07:37 AM
I started over last week at 250 lbs and this morning I weighed in at 244.6 I am so happy my goal is to lose 20 lbs by spring been having a lot of stress in my life right now but have been eating better and going to the gym.
rachelsims610
rachelsims610
United States
2014/02/07, 05:07 PM
I lost 5lbs this week and I'm pretty excited about it. I've been eating better and have cut out soda. My 5th baby is now 5 months old and I'm feeling pretty lazy with my weight loss. Right now I'm at 175, and want to get down to 130. My sister is also wanting to lose weight after her babies, so we're in a competition to see who can lose the first 30 first. So that helps.
stephkat5
stephkat5
United States
2014/02/08, 04:27 PM
Hey I am new to here. I am 5'7 and 19 y.o. I have always struggled with my weight but when I weighed in at 200.5 I knew it was time to get serious because it's putting my health at risk. I am excited to be finally holding myself accountable by posting my weight every week! I want to lose about 70 lbs but I know muscle weighs more than fat so honestly I want to be lean with muscles so it's not an exact number that I'm trying to hit. More of a body type.
SW: 200.5
GW: 130ish
i.am.mrs.olney
i.am.mrs.olney
United States
2014/02/09, 01:08 PM
I am not really sure where I post...so I am going to introduce myself and check in here. 

My name is Kristy, I am 27 years old, 5'3" tall and when I weighed myself on 2/6/14 I was 165 lbs. My goal is to lose a total of 40 lbs...but I am not giving myself a timeframe.  I just want to be healthy.  I was a drug addict since I was about 13 years old, and didn't gain all this weight until 6 months after I quit using.  I managed to keep it off for a while...wasn't sure what happened for a while.  My doctor recently diagnosed me with hypothyroidism.  After becoming stable on the hormone replacements, I decided it was time to really get into gear and do something about the extra weight I have been toting around. So I bought a manual treadmill (no motor, I do all the work) set it to a 10 degree incline, and started doing some excersises.  I have technically lost about 10 lbs already...but I stopped working out around the beginning of January...not sure why. Not doing anything wasn't working for me, so I got off my butt and got back at it, but I knew I needed to do something different.  My husband did his best to make me accountable to myself, but bless his heart, if he brought up me working out I would ask him if he thought I was fat. UGH. Typical woman, I suppose.

I have used this site DAILY, more than daily, since I found it.  I am not sure what the fitwall is really for...but I have used it to check in with myself periodically during the day, post what I am eating, stuff like that. Sometimes I even post while I am on the treadmill.  I have sort of used this site like the social media sites...and have tried to find other people who do the same, to no avail.  I have a few friends, but they don't seem to use it like I do.

So technically, I have lost 10 lbs, I suppose...but that has been since October of last year...so I am not too thrilled with the progress.  I hope to step it up a bit, and that was how I found this site.  I was looking for another way to be accountable, and to also find other exercises. I LOVE this site, and have recommended it to several people in the few days I have been a member. :)

My current weight as of yesterday is 164 lbs.  It is very nice to meet you all. :)
i.am.mrs.olney
i.am.mrs.olney
United States
2014/02/09, 01:13 PM (Edited: i.am.mrs.olney - 2014/02/09, 01:14 PM)
I tried to comment on someone's post and my comment went straight to the bottom of the page...it looked like I was  talking to myself...awkward....hahaha.
lboogren
lboogren
United States
2014/02/09, 01:27 PM
KristyO4933
I am not really sure where I post...so I am going to introduce myself and check in here. 

My name is Kristy, I am 27 years old, 5'3" tall and when I weighed myself on 2/6/14 I was 165 lbs. My goal is to lose a total of 40 lbs...but I am not giving myself a timeframe.  I just want to be healthy.  I was a drug addict since I was about 13 years old, and didn't gain all this weight until 6 months after I quit using.  I managed to keep it off for a while...wasn't sure what happened for a while.  My doctor recently diagnosed me with hypothyroidism.  After becoming stable on the hormone replacements, I decided it was time to really get into gear and do something about the extra weight I have been toting around. So I bought a manual treadmill (no motor, I do all the work) set it to a 10 degree incline, and started doing some excersises.  I have technically lost about 10 lbs already...but I stopped working out around the beginning of January...not sure why. Not doing anything wasn't working for me, so I got off my butt and got back at it, but I knew I needed to do something different.  My husband did his best to make me accountable to myself, but bless his heart, if he brought up me working out I would ask him if he thought I was fat. UGH. Typical woman, I suppose.

I have used this site DAILY, more than daily, since I found it.  I am not sure what the fitwall is really for...but I have used it to check in with myself periodically during the day, post what I am eating, stuff like that. Sometimes I even post while I am on the treadmill.  I have sort of used this site like the social media sites...and have tried to find other people who do the same, to no avail.  I have a few friends, but they don't seem to use it like I do.

So technically, I have lost 10 lbs, I suppose...but that has been since October of last year...so I am not too thrilled with the progress.  I hope to step it up a bit, and that was how I found this site.  I was looking for another way to be accountable, and to also find other exercises. I LOVE this site, and have recommended it to several people in the few days I have been a member. :)

My current weight as of yesterday is 164 lbs.  It is very nice to meet you all. :)

---
lboogren
lboogren
United States
2014/02/09, 01:29 PM
Hello glad to meet you. I haven't used this site in awhile. I have lost 42lbs do far but currently off
Work with a tibia stress fracture for five weeks
I really need the accountability. Last time I gained
All my weight was when I was hurt:(. Don't want
That to happen again. Thanks
lboogren
lboogren
United States
2014/02/09, 01:31 PM
Opps weight 139 up 2lbs sense my injury. So
I want to stay on track. Want to be down the
Last nine pounds of my goal.
i.am.mrs.olney
i.am.mrs.olney
United States
2014/02/09, 03:29 PM
It is nice to meet you too. I am trying really hard...so I hope it pays off.  I don't expect it to melt off....haha.  Most of the people I have met on here so far have been pretty nice, and willing to help. :)
AGMPS
AGMPS
United States
2014/02/09, 10:08 PM
Weighed myself on Friday and was 6 lbs down from last Friday so I'm happy about that, but I was up two Fridays ago. I'm going to count it as being back on track. 

Current Weight:194
Goal Weight: 140
i.am.mrs.olney
i.am.mrs.olney
United States
2014/02/10, 11:43 AM
Good for you! Congratulations on your accomplishment!
lpars09
lpars09
United States
2014/02/10, 01:22 PM
Hi. I am new to this site and to the group. My currenct weight in is 156 bs. I like the communication and accountabilty aspect. I even tried it with some friends and family. At the end of 2013, I weighed 160 lbs. In the beginning, our communication was great. But as time progressed, the communication became less and some members dropped for various reasons. So, I decided to seek out and find a community group that motivates and communicates often. :)
i.am.mrs.olney
i.am.mrs.olney
United States
2014/02/10, 02:47 PM
Hi there. I am new here too, only been on about a week. I love this site! there are a lot of people here to help motivate you, if that is what you need. :)be sure to set up your calender too, if you don't already have a regimine you are working. :)
lboogren
lboogren
United States
2014/02/10, 04:27 PM
Hello everyone, I am also new to this website. I am motivated to do this. I have been diagnosed with a tibia fracture and have not been able to run or do exercises. It is a drag, as I exercise for stressa and the overall feeling that I get from do it. I had an injury in the past and that is how I gained my weight the first time. I don't want that to happen. I have lost 45lbs and only have about 8 more to reach my goal. I weigh 138 now and don't want to backslide into that depression mode. Everyone who post is my motivation thank you all and I will try to check in daily.
lboogren
lboogren
United States
2014/02/10, 04:27 PM
AGMPS
Weighed myself on Friday and was 6 lbs down from last Friday so I'm happy about that, but I was up two Fridays ago. I'm going to count it as being back on track. 

Current Weight:194
Goal Weight: 140

---Fantasitc job!! keep up the good work.
randysr
randysr
United States
2014/02/10, 04:40 PM
Congrats to all who have lost this week, to those who remained the same or increased just keep at it. As for me I lost only one pound this week. Current weight 234.0
lboogren
lboogren
United States
2014/02/10, 05:00 PM
randysr
Congrats to all who have lost this week, to those who remained the same or increased just keep at it. As for me I lost only one pound this week. Current weight 234.0

---One pound is fantastic. Stick with it. Its a slow process.
AGMPS
AGMPS
United States
2014/02/10, 06:10 PM
Congratulations everyone! Thanks for the encouragement. :)
lpars09
lpars09
United States
2014/02/11, 03:19 PM
Good job everyone and good idea on the calendar, thanks. I will set that up soon. For today, I plan on taking a 3 mile walk after work. :)
i.am.mrs.olney
i.am.mrs.olney
United States
2014/02/13, 05:19 PM
Just weighed in at 160 lbs!! That's FOUR POUNDS from this day last week!! Woohoo!!!!
lenny620
lenny620
United States
2014/02/15, 07:51 PM
I am 5'7" and I weigh around 158ish. I will post my weight every Sunday when I weight myself
AGMPS
AGMPS
United States
2014/02/16, 09:23 AM
Had to skip my normal weigh-in because my husband got sick. I'll be able to weigh myself next Friday.
lpars09
lpars09
United States
2014/02/17, 02:49 PM
I am down 1 lb from last week. Currently at 155. Goal 135-140. :) Good luck everyone!
rbenigni
rbenigni
United States
2014/03/01, 10:47 PM
Hello all, new here starting out tomorrow first weigh in is 291 lb's.
To_lose_Weight
To_lose_Weight
India
2014/03/06, 02:24 AM
Hi ,  31 year old female. Trying to lose extra flab and get fit. My current weight is 73 kgs or 160.9 pounds. My target weight is 60 kgs. I have started working out . My first goal is to run 20 mins non stop on the treadmill. Currently I can run only 5 mins at speed of 8 . Hope joining this group will help me and keep me focused.
babycakez970
babycakez970
United States
2014/03/06, 09:20 PM
Hi everyone my first weigh in is at 165lbs have 40 more to go :)
AGMPS
AGMPS
United States
2014/03/06, 10:34 PM
Husband is out of the hospital and doing great. Last weigh in was 190 as of last Friday. Will have a new weigh in for tomorrow.
brendajt
brendajt
United States
2014/03/17, 12:02 PM
I'm starting at 137 and my goal is to reach 115-120 and maintain it. and get toned more
Chrisanthony107
Chrisanthony107
United States
2014/03/30, 05:25 PM
Hi im 25, i weigh alot more than Id like to I just had a gym workout plan created so I'll be starting that tuesday when I renew my membership at my schools gym, Ive never been apart of any kind of fitness group so this is all new to me but Im motivated to just look better and feel better and I hope everyone achieves their goals!
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 5 6 7 8 9 of 9 pages resultset_next resultset_last