Group: Beginners to Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 969, Messages: 18927

Share and offer advice to beginners to the fitness world!

Join group

Can i ?

reshma_choudry
reshma_choudry
India
2002/03/30, 03:52 PM
Well this sure seems to be an inspiring msg board. And i guess thats what i lack - Insipiration and motivation. Probaly because at 24, weighing 50 kgs with a pencil like figure isnt all that encouraging. Started working out 3 mths and my weight dangles between 50-52 kgs and i literally see no improvement. SOme say that i dont have the frame which makes building muscles over the whatever tiny frmae i have literally impossible. Not that am looking at bulking muscles... just a couple of more kgs and i wud be a happy man. What is it that I lack ? U guys think I can ? Would sure like to hear some positive remarks.
reshma_choudry
reshma_choudry
India
2002/03/30, 03:59 PM
Message deleted by moderator due to unsuitable content for this board.
jnellie
jnellie
United States
2002/03/30, 04:19 PM
WHATS UP? i am no expert but i was the same way 6 weeks ago now i am getting some real good muscle mass . you should fill out your profile and let the ft experts help you they are great just hang in there and you will see results i promise you my wife had bigger biceps than me but that is changeing now..........
jamesz
jamesz
United States
2002/03/30, 04:19 PM
Yes you can put on some extra weight. Don't listen to that negativity. First bit of advice, fill out your profile, rpacheco, and all the other moderators love to read all about you. I do believe they are sincere with their advice in assiting you in reaching your goals. If I was in your position (I wish I was, I'm wanting to loose about 15-20 more pounds, already lost 6) I would do the progressive gains program. I suggest this because you stated you didn't want to bulk up. This program will help you add some size and strength, but put in on without a lot of gains in fat.

Good luck,

Jamesz
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/03/31, 01:13 AM
Hmm you guys are really cool, thanks for your help!!

Reshma, one of the things that I loooove about weight training is that you can do everything you want!!! I mean yes we all have genetics but with a little discipline and time we can all change our bodies in the right direction.

Of course you can put on some weight. Your muscle fibres are not different from ours. I guess you just haven't learn to listen and to work WITH your body yet.

Please fill in your profile and tell us a little bit more about yourself and we'll be glad to help you.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....
fescofetv
fescofetv
Mexico
2002/04/09, 09:11 PM
I once bought a bodybuilding book about 15 years ago, on the first three page were three pictures, LOU FERIGNO, ARNOLD, and FRANK ZANE, those pictures were taken when they were beeginers and GUESS WHAT, they didn't have all those muscles in fact you could say they were regular skinny guys but with their eyes allways looking to the future and their bodies working for it. (unfortunately i lost the book, it was writen by MR. WEIDER).

--------------
* francisco *
Philia2
Philia2
France
2002/04/10, 03:03 AM
Hello there fescofetv. Welcome here!!

You know that everybody has been a beginner and we all have to start somewhere...... BUT it's absolutely marvelous how we can change the human body with some discipline and determination.

--------------
- Nina :o) La vie est toujours aussi belle.....