Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Breast Implants

sweetandpetite
sweetandpetite
Canada
2003/03/12, 01:07 PM
Well i'm 17, almost 18 and i'm considering breast implants... I have had a consultation and because I was emancipated at the age of 16 I can give consent.

What I am worried about is the effect they could have on my workouts... what are the negative effects it could cause? I know the basics but I don't know if anyone knows what they could do for my working out... if anyone knows, please help!
Thanks!
I_Am-aZon
I_Am-aZon
Canada
2003/03/12, 03:34 PM
I don't really know about the effects of your workout, but I was wondering if you are really sure about this? I ask because I was 21 before I even grew my "puppies" and I went from an 34B to a 38C. You could possibly become enormous!!

Also, FYI I don't believe that if you have children at a later date, that you are able to breast feed a child if you have implants.

Anyhoo, I am not trying to nag you, just thought I would mention it... your profile said you were 34D?? Isn't D a larger size anyway?
sweetandpetite
sweetandpetite
Canada
2003/03/13, 12:39 PM
Thanks! And I don't think you were nagging!!
You are correct that D is a larger size, but i don't feel too happy with it... I don't want to be enormous, but I will wait... I had always heard your breasts stop growing at 18 and well im 7 months away from that... so thanks!!
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2003/03/13, 01:59 PM
Obviously, I can't speak from personal experience (except that I can say my pecs are bigger now than when I hit puberty...LOL), but when my friend entered college as NCAA ranked tennis player, she was only an'A' cup. But, 2 years into school, she had to drop out tennis because her breasts became too large, and it became too uncomfortable to play (and it wasn't because of weight gain). Point is, amazon is right... just wait awhile and see what happens.

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
skennel
skennel
United States
2003/03/14, 07:24 AM
yes, i went from a 34A at age 20 to a 36 C at about 24--a few other things grew as well:( but hormones change alot in your mid twenties. Plus what you think you want at 17 often will change. And anyway, I have friends who've gotten reductions because they find large breasts not only are painful when exercising, make it hard to find clothes that fit, but also because they are sick of having people (read: guys) make assumptions about their intelligence, etc, based on the size of their breast. stupid, huh.