Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

anything safe out there?

Lindsay22
Lindsay22
United States
2007/01/30, 01:41 PM
Yes he does compete. He is actually training for a show coming up in a couple months.

So IF you were to recommend a caffine pill, what would you recommend?
Lindsay22
Lindsay22
United States
2007/01/30, 11:34 AM
I work with a guy who is a bodybuilder and I was small talking with him about weight training and such. He said the secret is supplements, though he doesnt want to advertise the fact that he does use caffine pills. I didnt get to the point in the conversation of what he recommends, so I figure I'll ask Freetrainers! Does anyone recommend a good, safe caffine pill? I'm not looking for weight loss, just a good pill that will give me a boost to work out twice as hard as I already do. Thanks!
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2007/01/30, 11:38 AM
"He said the secret is supplements, though he doesnt want to advertise the fact that he does use caffine pills."

That says it all....supplements are just that AN ADDITION, NOT REPLACEMENT. THere is no secert. Simplified it is this: eat right, train hard, rest, repeat. Of course in all that is the eating right trainign right etc....

--------------
Curl Jockeys, get outta the squat rack!

I wish everyone would get a partial amnesia and never use 'tone' ever again. (thanks Menance)

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2007/01/30, 11:46 AM
A caffine pill is nothing more than a "high" or stimulate for the nervious system....a little boost.

I'd be incline to say don't waste your money...BUT...if you workout late in dat and energy is zapped...take 1 or 2.

But I agree with mutt, your diet and hard work will get you what you really want.

I'd also want to ask/see about this "bodybuilder"....if he competes....then you can bet your money...his gains come from another "source":big_smile:

--------------

Get your bicep curling, cut off shirt, matching workout outfit wearing,flexing in mirror "toned" wanna-be ass , out of my squat rack!

Don't talk to me, only thing that should be moving is the bar.
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2007/01/30, 01:43 PM
You could try green tea supplements...they have a bit of a caffeine boost...I take nodoz...I work the graveyard shift...and drink lot of coffee though...so my system is adjusted to the caffeine...

DONT take it at night...if you plan to sleep....

--------------
"But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold"
My Wish
Rascall Flats
I sing this song to my kids...but I realized..it works for yall too....
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2007/01/30, 01:46 PM
I tend to have a cup of coffee before my noon hour workout. It does seem to give me that little added boost. Sorry no recommendation for caffiene pills. Not likely a lot of difference between brands except price and other added ingredients. I'd just read the label and get the dose your looking for at a good price.