Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

a good fat burner

kyarhati00
kyarhati00
United States
2003/01/15, 10:18 PM
Hey guys, I'm back. Started my new workout cycle and God willing I wont drift off this time. I was wondering if you could help me in choosing a fat burner that will aid in the weight loss. I don't plan it to be a replacememnt for physical activity of nutrition regime but I do think that a good - I mean one that wont make me jittery and cold and sluggish like ripped fuel and xenadrin. But that has components that will aid my body in some way in the weight loss. By the way I went to a natural doctor and he explained to me that I have what they call "subclinical hypothyroidism" which means that I have all the symptoms, sluggishness and tiredness all day, extreme sensitivity to cold even in the summer time, easy weight gain and extremely difficult weight loss, etc. But I am being treated with a bunch of vitamins minerals and sterolins and i feel sooo much better! So now i think i can use something to help the process. I have heard of something called Tonalin from the vitaminshoppe do you know anything about it? Do you have any suggestions?
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/01/16, 01:42 AM
Hmmm I don't know if it'll be a good idea to take another stimulant.
Maybe you should ask the same doctor?

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
workingoutgirl
workingoutgirl
United States
2003/01/16, 08:11 AM
Hey, explain how you found "a natural doctor". Like, what sort of title is behind his name....that is something I've been looking for but not sure if they exist in my neck of the woods.
kyarhati00
kyarhati00
United States
2003/01/16, 07:48 PM
hhmm, I don't know how to help find one in your area, but basically my doctor is an MD like any other, BUT he doesn't practice traditional medicine, but rather natural medicine which is supplementts and herbal products, nothing artificial or chemical per se like trsaditional medicine. Now you must know that not all neturists are MD's there are a lot of acupuncturists who are naturists as well; they know how the body works and they use non-traditional medicine for healing. I think if you find an organic store in your area, they could direct you to a naturist. Good luck!