workingoutgirl

• United States United States
  • Female
  • 63 years old
  • United States United States
  • Female
  • 63 years old

Introduction

Just into working out for the results. Being my age, I think its taking a slower rate but wow, to see some development in my arms is somewhat gratifying.It helps you gain confidence.

Goals and motivation

My goals are to learn all I can and hopefully some day be able to help others. My main goal is for a total makeover enhancement :o) - meaning being happy with my body and its shape and not ashamed to wear a bikini at my age! 2003 look out because I'm going to attain my best ever!

Fit wall

• Willow Willow 2004/03/10
    Hi Workingoutgirl, <BR> <BR>Gee I forgot all about signing up for this site! Had to send for my password LOL How is it coming? Myself I got discouraged when I was putting on weight instead of losing it. I kept being told "muscle weights more than fat" but it did not make me feel any better. Soon after I started having problems with an injury from a car accident and could not lift the weights anymore, or even a cup of coffee with my left hand. I continued to go to the gym and do aerobics and work on my legs and tummy as I could. After a few months though with getting little sleep because of my shoulder, I stopped going. I did lose some weight with cutting out the sweets, otherwise my diet was pretty healthy. Tried some diet pills too. But never really lost much until my husband lost his job and I was trying to conserve food. I dropped all my excess weight in a few weeks. My shoulder is now back to normal thanks to a chiropractor, so now I am really to go back to the gym..yeah! It is great to be down to 115 again, now to get toned--really want that flat, flat tummy again and my butt needs some lifting too. Let me know how your doing, I see you haven't been on for a while either.
  • jnellie jnellie 2003/01/25
    its been a month and a half...
  • workingoutgirl workingoutgirl 2002/12/10
    Give me a month and I'll get one up!
  • jnellie jnellie 2002/11/27
    where is your pic....
  • haggis haggis 2002/03/10
    Hi workingoutgirl. <BR> Thanks for your feedback regarding motivation. You're right, it comes from within, but we all need a little push now and again. I appreciated your words and I'm just back from a great workout at the gym. I'm also hoping to be back into my bikini for the summer (I'm female 47), I don't look my age so I'm trying to keep this edge, but after being in a cast during the late summer (I broke my foot) I got a little lazy, and it didnt take long to show on the body. I need to lose 12 lbs. (down 2 already) - so feeling a but more motivated. Thanks again. <BR> <BR>Haggis