Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

Animal Test ,animal pak,animal cuts

bigdavid
bigdavid
United States
2008/11/12, 06:07 PM
hey guys ,
i been a big fan of animal pak products .
i want to give animal test a try but :
i think im taking too much
i work out 5 days a week about 80 minutes a day.
i take animal cuts twice a day,
animal pak once a day
animal nitro before and after work out
and now im thinking of taking animal test for 2 cycle .

damn im taking too many pills .
any advice .
i hope im not over dosing on the stuff ,i want gains not to hurt my self you know .

thanks
david
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2008/11/12, 11:16 PM
Universal makes quality products, and I don't really think you're going to hurt yourself; but I do think that you may be trying too many things in spite of whatever your goals maybe.

For exlample, essential amino acids (EEAs) are great both before and after a workout. But you get the most benefits from taking them pre workout. A good, solid whole protein with carbs is quite sufficient post. Cuts is great for that - cutting. But Test is used for increasing muscle mass. So, maybe decide on what you want to accomplish first.

For the best info, go to their website, animalpak.com, and even take a look at their forums. Alot of questions are answered there.

--------------
Michael

Strength & Conditioning is not everything; it just really sucks to be weak and slow.
bigdavid
bigdavid
United States
2008/11/14, 07:35 PM
i want to get back in shape ,i havent been hitting the gym for a very long time ,i have lost alot of muscle mass,
im trying to get big ,but in the same time lose some of unwanted fat .also energy is not there anymore ,i use many bech press 325 max ,im strugling with half of that weight .
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2008/11/15, 12:01 AM
Just give yourself some time to bounce back. Supplements won't get you where you want to be anyway. It's all about hard work as I'm sure you are well aware. Hold off on the supplements for a while (except for maybe a decent multi - Animal Pak is excellent). Focus on getting to the gym consistantly for a few months. Set and reach some goals. Use supplements wisely.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
"Never think of how weak you are; think of how strong you're going to be."
bigdavid
bigdavid
United States
2008/11/15, 07:32 PM
very true,,

thanks guys ,