Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Has anyone read this book?

maccini
maccini
United States
2008/05/12, 10:52 PM
I'm reading a book ?Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle? and it's pretty good with lots of great information but the author Tom Venuto starts his clients out with a 30p/50c/20f starting point which I think would be too high in carbs for myself. Has anyone tried this? Can you recommend any other good books for reading? Is Tom Venuto reputable?
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2008/05/12, 11:59 PM
I haven't read it, but I've hear good things about it.

t

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2008/05/15, 07:46 AM
I have read it and it is a good book. His thoughts are - Eat more, move more...and there is some science to it - your metabolism stays turbo charged and your workouts are awesome. The same ratio doesn't always work the same for everyone, though. Some people do really well with high crabs and drop bodyfat like crazy, other people only see results with low carb amounts. you really have to follow a plan for a good few months to see how your body reacts to it.

--------------
Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they\'re yours.
Richard Bach