Group: Injuries & Rehabilitation

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 54, Messages: 4465

Dealing with injuries and learning how to avoid them is extremely important!

Join group

Steve

7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2008/01/15, 02:14 PM
I have a knee question for you. I am not able to do a runners stretch with either knee (where you stand grab say the right ankle with the right hand and bend the knee behind you) hope that made sense.....I can not do that at all the knee hurts. I CAN squat all the way to the ground and back up. but if the back of calf hits the hamstring area I am in pain

--------------
FOR MY WIFE:
Her little ring was a little thing
but it was all that i could afford
now shes mine all mine
till the day i die
and i never wanted nothing more

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2008/01/15, 04:16 PM
1. Where does it hurt? Give as best a description as you can.

2. How does it hurt? What kind of pain is it? Dull, throbbing, stinging, sharp, stabbing, acheing, etc?

3. When did it start hurting? What were you doing at the time?

4. When does it hurt? While lifting, standing, sitting, stretching, etc.

5. Constant, intermittent, when doing certain movements?

6. Does the pain radiate to other parts of your body?

7. Range of motion? What movements can or can't you do?

8. What makes it worse, better?

9. What is your main concern regarding the pain and its consequences?

10. Any prior injuries?

Put your toes on a 2 inch block with your heel on the ground... stretch forward keeping the knee straight but unlocked. results?

--------------
SQUAT MORE ~Jesse Marunde

Blood Guts Sweat Chalk
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2008/01/15, 04:34 PM
1. Where does it hurt? Give as best a description as you can. IN THE WHOILE KNEE WHEN i BEND IT ALL THE WAY SO THAT MY CALF TOUCHES THE HAMMSTRING AREA (I CAN NOT DO THAT AT ALL) THE HURDLE STRETCH IS WHAT i MEAN I THINK

2. How does it hurt? What kind of pain is it? Dull, throbbing, stinging, sharp, stabbing, acheing, etc? DULL THROBBING ACHING

3. When did it start hurting? What were you doing at the time? ABOUT 1 YEAR NOT SURE WHAT i WAS DOING

4. When does it hurt? While lifting, standing, sitting, stretching, etc. STRETCHING TO FAR

5. Constant, intermittent, when doing certain movements?CONSTANT WHEN DOING CERTAIN MOVEMENTS

6. Does the pain radiate to other parts of your body?-NO

7. Range of motion? What movements can or can't you do? i CAN BEND TO SQUAT PAST 90 DEGREES ATG SQUATS HURTS

8. What makes it worse, better? NOTHING MAKES IT BETTER...BENDING IT HURTS IT

9. What is your main concern regarding the pain and its consequences? FUTURE INABILITY TO SQUAT WALK AND DL

10. Any prior injuries? NO

Put your toes on a 2 inch block with your heel on the ground... stretch forward keeping the knee straight but unlocked. results?
wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2008/01/22, 10:44 AM
You live maybe 30 minutes from me, I'll do an evaluation when you come to train with us. As it stands, I'm unsure what you mean...

--------------
SQUAT MORE ~Jesse Marunde

Blood Guts Sweat Chalk