Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Daily Fitness/Life Quotes 2008

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/04/07, 10:00 AM
Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.
- John Wooden

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/04/08, 12:08 PM
Losers visualize the penalties of failure; winners visualize the rewards of success.
- William S. Gilbert

--------------
Bettia

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It is all about timing.
-Stacey Chapman
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/04/18, 06:18 PM
Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Vince Lombardi

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
angiem6
angiem6
Canada
2008/04/19, 08:12 AM
Here is one that is so popular with my sensai - he has posted it all over the dojo - "There is no try. There is only do, or do not"
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/04/21, 11:37 PM
Nice one Angie, thanks for your input...

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/04/23, 11:53 AM
Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh. --W.H. Auden

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
nikkibabee
nikkibabee
United States
2008/05/21, 12:51 PM

"Movement is a medicine for creating change
in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states."
Carol Welch

--------------

Nikki
xoxo
I Choose the Battles in My War.

?Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won?t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It?s not just in some of us; it?s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.?
~Nelson Mandela

Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/05/30, 02:52 PM
we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

'A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out.'

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!! I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/06/16, 12:05 PM
"Keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final.

- Roger Babson

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
wrestler125
wrestler125
United States
2008/06/19, 02:48 PM
Advice on any topic:

"Figure out where you?re gonna go when you die" - Jesse Marunde

Jesse passed at the end of a training session surrounded by his closest friends, and his funeral had literally hundreds of people from all over the country attending. He must've taken his own advice...

--------------
SQUAT MORE ~Jesse Marunde

Blood Guts Sweat Chalk
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/07/02, 10:26 AM
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/07/23, 12:30 PM
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
- Harry Truman

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/08/06, 07:02 PM
Don't let failure get you down. Babe Ruth struck out 1, 300 times.

- Lou Holtz

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/11/10, 01:43 AM
Live, love and laugh hard!

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2008/11/20, 12:00 AM
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
- Allan K. Chalmers

--------------
Bettia

-Stacey Chapman
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2008/12/31, 11:51 AM
A quote I've been using a lot lately is:
"You have to be your own hero".
Or a more obnoxious one I use when I'm training someone is:
"It's not called fun-ing out"
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages