Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Ladies....PLEASE READ

georgiagirl
georgiagirl
United States
2007/06/08, 08:56 AM
Listen we are all here for the same reason and this is not a dateing or pick up site... so i figured I would let everyone in on something. About 2 months ago this guy sent me some pms. On the surface nice, so I responded back. It went back and forth for the day and I came to realize this guy was "one of those guys". We all know what I am talking about. Anyway I politely let him know I am happily married, to which he said he was too but that shareing personal photos would not harm anything. (Yeah RIGHT!!!)Anyway I ignored the next few msgs and he eventually went away. Until this morning, I received another email from him like he had never spoken to me at all.

Here is a copy of the email...

I saw your profile on freetrainers and thought I would drop you a note. I'm big on fitness and I'm always trying to learn new secrets. The reason your profile caught my attention was because you look like a model. Have you ever done any modeling...especially Ms. Fitness modeling? I have some spare time throughout the day and that I would drop you a note to see if you would like to chat form time to time. Let me know if you are interested and if you would like a picture or two of me. I will actually just go ahead and attach a couple.
Jeff

from Jeff Smith

FT profile is Ripped_2008

The reason for shareing this is that I have spoken to a mod and we both think he may be sending these types of msgs to many different people. If he cant remember that he sent several to me 2 months ago then that is a big clue that he cant keep track of who he is sending them to. I just want to make sure that no one falls into his games. He may be a nice guy, but I honestly dont get that feeling. Please be careful ladies and if he has sent you a msg or two PLEASE post them here to let others know what is going on. We gotta watch out for eachother right?

I mean no harm to the guy but feel that you all have the right to be warned.

--------------
My Catahoula did it.

I saw a book titled "Sex for Dummies" and wondered why
anyone would teach dumb people how to reproduce?
7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2007/06/08, 08:59 AM
Ladies Please Let Us here at FT know if you have gotten a similar IM from this "guy"

Thanks Mutt!

--------------
Curl Jockeys, get outta the squat rack!

I wish everyone would get a partial amnesia and never use 'tone' ever again. (thanks Menance)

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
flyonthewall
flyonthewall
Canada
2007/06/08, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the heads up georgiagirl! It's one thing to be aware enough to see thru these kinds of messages...but what if he sent it to a 12 year old? I guess great technology always comes at a price.

--------------
Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
--------------
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce