Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

Steroids and women

sassyandfit
sassyandfit
United States
2007/02/07, 04:58 PM
Can women take a low dose of steroids to get a more cut look?
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2007/02/07, 05:13 PM
Actually Women have to to bulk or add much mass and the only way I know to look cut is to have mass on a lean body.

Most women are real small when cut because they don't juice but the one's you see that have bigger legs then most men that is from the juice but just because 1 choices to juice doesn't mean they will look like the Hulk.

Another reason most don't juice is because you have to say on it at all times and it will cost you allot of money and once you stop for a period of time the gains will disappear.

Just in the last year a Pro Wrestler got injured and when he returned he was an easy 100 pounds lighter and this was from only 6 months off and he was so laughed at that even the other WWE Wrestlers point blank pulled his cover many times on Nation TV and teased him for using the stuff.

If you go this route you better start educating yourself and find a reliable source to medically monitor you.

They maybe no problems for you going this route but if not done smart you'll pay and if done wisley it may be just what your looking for.

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!
sassyandfit
sassyandfit
United States
2007/02/07, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the reply. I didn't know, since alot of males have used it. I know that for women it had side effects and I have not been willing to accept those just so I can get a better cut look. I eat right and try to exercise on a daily basis of some sort. My biggest problem, which is the same for most females is my butt and legs. So I was just looking to fix that somehow.
Keeping weight off is not a problem and eating right isn't either. So I know I will eventually achieve my goal of getting rid of the excess baggage attached at the thighs.
Here is another question maybe you can answer for me. How can I tone up my butt and thighs without losing my butt?
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2007/02/07, 05:32 PM
Lots and lots of DL's, Squats & Lunges.

--------------
Bettia

To be motivated, motivate others!
msmogreen
msmogreen
United States
2007/02/07, 05:47 PM
Yep, just this week I have really started to notice the difference in the shape of my butt. I've actually lost a few inches, but it feels fuller in my jeans. Did lots and lots of Squats, lunges and DL's (well, stiff legged variety mostly). I started really working it since last April...so it didn't happen overnight.
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2007/02/07, 09:22 PM
Raven hit it on the nail and I can say now after your response to my reply that you are not a candidate for the juice it's IMO a stupid reason to use it if your looking only for the needs you want.

Eat right and lift some weights and Raven give some great advise on the best lift you can do for the butt and thighs.

Also some where Assimer has a Butt Workout for the Ladies in the Womens forum I believe.

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!
sassyandfit
sassyandfit
United States
2007/02/09, 10:50 AM
I know this may sound silly but what are DL's?
msmogreen
msmogreen
United States
2007/02/09, 11:38 AM
Sorry, not silly, we just assume and get lazy. Deadlifts.
Ravenbeauty
Ravenbeauty
United States
2007/02/09, 07:06 PM
Sorry about that Sassy!! It's like Kathy says, we get lazy and expect everyone to know the outrageous acronyms of FT, to along with all the many acronyms of the world we have to remember.

:big_smile:

--------------
Bettia

\"Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open.\" - Lord Thomas Dewar
asimmer
asimmer
United States
2007/02/10, 12:28 PM
Even on a low dose, you are playing roulette with permanent side effects - you r voice could change, you could have terrible acne on your back...etc. Every body reacts differently - not worth it, IMO.

The leaner you get, the slower the fat loss seems to be - If you seriously want change, find a certified trainer who has trained women for bodybuilding or figure - they will know how to get that last bit of fat off and improve your physique.

--------------

Within each of us lies the power of our consent to health and sickness, to riches and poverty, to freedom and to slavery. It is we who control these, and not another.

Richard Bach