Group: Experienced Exercise

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 50, Messages: 19484

For intermediate and advanced individuals. Share and learn how to take your fitness to the next level!

Join group

anabolics.com/steriod-hoax?

qualters
qualters
United States
2002/04/28, 06:14 PM
I have a quick qusetion for everyone. Anyone ever hear of www.anabolics.com? I went to their site and surfed it, it seems as if they are selling "steriod like" products. I have been training for a while and have tried to do research on the products they offer and cant find any legit information on them. Does anyone beleive the products offered can deliever the results promised? I am very skeptical. For example they sell a testosterone patch, this system of delivery throgh the skin in proven not to work, but they say it does. pleas check it out and tell me what you think.
Thanks
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2002/04/28, 09:07 PM
The patch really does work; I've tried it. I'd recommend it to anyone who can afford it. You can actually 'feel' those thing work. Your strength and intensity levels go through the roof.

The other stuff that they sell is somewhat questionable, but people are getting big from their products. Some of those supplements just aren't for me.....

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."
qualters
qualters
United States
2002/04/28, 11:53 PM
Thanks for your info jbennett. But its been proven that the amount absorbed through the skin is very little. Their patch is taken from the idea of a legit testosterone patch perscribed by doctors to patients who need to get their levels up to a normal level, and the patch can just about achieve that level.....normal. Did you use their TESTDREN-ADP? Their boxes and products seem to be decieving, pretending to look like perscriptions or something. I cant fathom being able to absorb through your skin their testosterone compound that simply.
Thanks for everything!
qualters
qualters
United States
2002/04/28, 11:54 PM
Message deleted by moderator due to unsuitable content for this board.
Epimetheus
Epimetheus
United States
2002/04/29, 08:48 PM
Ugh, some of the stuff I was looking at is injected. (shivers) With what some of the prices I saw, I would think this is either a scam, or they are really selling steroids. Sheesh, 70 dollars for a little bottle? 599 dollars for a kit? Think I will stick to Protien shakes and creatine.
jnellie
jnellie
United States
2002/04/29, 08:56 PM
YOU BET
jbennett
jbennett
United States
2002/04/30, 05:57 PM
The TESTDREN-ADP is not manufactured by them, which is why I tried it. There are "male" doctors that have a call-in radio show once a week in Tampa, FL and I'll listen to it for a few minutes sometimes on my way to work in the morning. Some of the things I hear just make me bust out laughing, but that besides the point. They are all the time recommending the various skin gel and patches to men with testosterone problems (not just one or two particular brands). I just took there advice and applied it to my work out routine.

--------------
--JBennett
"I've up-ed my intensity.... now up yours!"
"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."