Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

girls with hairy arms

keeth_d
keeth_d
United States
2004/07/12, 08:02 PM
I have read several posts about girls with the hairy arms thing-PLEASE PLEASE do not wax or shave this WONDERFULLY beautiful "aspect" of your beauty-I (and thousands)-will NEVER understand how this became such a "scourge" nope don't understand it -this is a beautiful and sexy part of fem "lovliness-ignoring the p_orn that will come up -type in girls with hairy arms into google and read-and look in the webshots community -this is a GOOD thing-thanks-Larry
DeeTee
DeeTee
Australia
2004/07/12, 08:39 PM
I read this post three times and still don't understand it! Under arms? Fore arms? I know it generally doesn't take much to confuse me but Im sure others are going to have trouble with this one.

--------------
I knew my parents\' loved me, my bath toys were a toaster and a radio ~ Rodney Dangerfield.
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2004/07/12, 09:40 PM
hmmmm....Larry, not sure what your getting at either but I will continue to shave my underarms and leave my arms alone, I don't care what anyone else thinks - I don't like to have furry underarms and enjoy the fact I have little hair on my arms. I think I'll pass on the pics...

Welcome to FT, though, and hope you enjoy it here!

--------------
Veda
MISERY IS OPTIONAL
***When you are up to your ears in trouble, try using the part that is not submerged.
***The difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
t-babe
t-babe
United Kingdom
2004/07/13, 07:53 AM
I think Larry's been hanging around some of those Google internet sites a little too much! I'm with you DeeTee - not quite sure which part of the arm hair thing he's talking about.
2004/07/13, 10:09 AM
Larry, rest easy. I just got thousands of emails from women everywhere!! They said they would no longer shave their arms....ever. So relax.

--------------
Foolish consistancies are the hobgoblins of small minds.

Charlie
Anni313
Anni313
United States
2004/07/13, 10:21 AM
You are a good person Charlie.

--------------
Anni

Hard work must have killed somebody
fsdsk
fsdsk
United States
2004/07/13, 11:08 AM
I love hairy knuckles. Women, please don't shave your knuckles. I think it is so sexy especially if you can part the hair down the middle. I lnow this is turning you on Larry!
2004/07/13, 11:55 AM
Turn on CNN. Women are flocking to salons everywhere to participate in the latest trend. They are braiding armpit hair Jamaican style...with those little beads. Larry, you da man.

--------------

Charlie
the_cupcake
the_cupcake
Philippines
2004/07/13, 01:16 PM
LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh: oh man..i'm gonna have nightmares about that braiding armpits visual for a week!

============
Quoting from charlie826:

Turn on CNN. Women are flocking to salons everywhere to participate in the latest trend. They are braiding armpit hair Jamaican style...with those little beads. Larry, you da man.

=============

--------------
The best victories are won not by adversity and brute force. Learn the enemy and overcome it. Now for the love of god...put the donut...DOWN!!!
-cupcake-
2004/07/13, 01:34 PM
On the home Shopping Network....a new add... The hair weave for pits!!! Now right in the comfort of your home you too can have those long luxurious pitt hairs you always wanted. This simple easy home kit allows you to weave in extensions up to 12 inches. Be the envy of your block now. Go to pitweave.com for info. Available in colors.

--------------

Charlie
fsdsk
fsdsk
United States
2004/07/13, 01:42 PM
Does that come with the new "Pit Hair Arm Wrap" which allow you to wrap the pit hair around your arms? What a nice way to display what you have worked so hard to accomplish. I've also heard that if you don't tan but keep you arms a milky white color, it shows of the hair even more.
Anni313
Anni313
United States
2004/07/13, 01:56 PM
Now I've forgotten why I came in here...

--------------
Anni

Hard work must have killed somebody
dfly411
dfly411
United States
2004/07/13, 03:12 PM
Yes, but did you read the disclaimer? It says that the pitweave is only sutiable for "most" adults and "may cause repulsion in public restuarants"

I dunno, I'd have to see them on somebody. Maybe Larry's girlfriend can give us a lookie.
Damselfly
Damselfly
United States
2004/07/13, 04:47 PM
LOL Charlie! This reminds me........In my home state of Oregon the hippie ca"pit"al :laugh: of the world, I was at the fair at the ripe ole age of about 15 and there before me in all her beauty <NOT> stands a red head, with I kid you not, BEADED ARMPIT HAIR! I wanted to ralph right then and there! I've seen a lot in my days but this has just got to be the worst! Thank god the rest of her was clothed <shudder>

============
Quoting from charlie826:

On the home Shopping Network....a new add... The hair weave for pits!!! Now right in the comfort of your home you too can have those long luxurious pitt hairs you always wanted. This simple easy home kit allows you to weave in extensions up to 12 inches. Be the envy of your block now. Go to pitweave.com for info. Available in colors.

=============

--------------
Damselfly

Whoever said that sunshine brings happiness never danced in the rain. \\"unknown\\"
2004/07/13, 05:11 PM
Damsel, that's pit-iful

--------------

Charlie
senseless
senseless
United States
2004/07/14, 08:20 AM
I can't say that I am really bothered by body hair either way. I tend to shave almost all of mine, but I don't make demands either way on my girlfriend. I mean, it's hair. I've heard of judging a book by it's cover, but this is more like judging a book by the size and type of font used to print the ISBN number on the back.

Keeth, bro... examine yourself here. I mean, if that's what gets ya going... great. But why on earth would you be pleading with women from all over the world to stop shaving? It's not like you're going to actually SEE them. And what if you did? Are you really at a point where merely passing some chick in the mall who has hairy arms qualifies as a sexual experience?
adam_nunya
adam_nunya
United States
2004/07/14, 08:30 AM
LOL Y'all almost had me crying I was laughing sooo hard. LOL Hilarious
the_cupcake
the_cupcake
Philippines
2004/07/14, 08:43 AM
damn...red braided pit hair...LM*AO. hmm..if it was braided up there, think of what's under there. --Ouch-- okay, I'm gonna shut up now, my brain is racing with images like mad. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

--------------
The best victories are won not by adversity and brute force. Learn the enemy and overcome it. Now for the love of god...put the donut...DOWN!!!
-cupcake-
Vedakathryn
Vedakathryn
United States
2004/07/14, 11:00 AM
Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with me to read some of these mindboggling posts! :laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm really beginning to worry about my mental state! Well, if any of you ever find me running around with armpit hair in cornrows please shoot me, just shoot me dead!:laugh::laugh:

Seriously, though, to each his or her own!:big_smile:

--------------
Veda
MISERY IS OPTIONAL
***When you are up to your ears in trouble, try using the part that is not submerged.
***The difference between a dream and a goal is a plan.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Damselfly
Damselfly
United States
2004/07/14, 12:37 PM

Oh my! I didn't need that kind of a visual on top of the beads :laugh::laugh::laugh: Don't worry I would put ya outta yer misery ; ):laugh:
============
Quoting from vedakathryn:

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with me to read some of these mindboggling posts! :laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm really beginning to worry about my mental state! Well, if any of you ever find me running around with armpit hair in cornrows please shoot me, just shoot me dead!:laugh::laugh:

Seriously, though, to each his or her own!:big_smile:

=============

--------------
Damselfly

Whoever said that sunshine brings happiness never danced in the rain. \\"unknown\\"
Reddy
Reddy
United States
2004/07/16, 05:13 PM
ok that is it - I'm shaving everywhere but the top of my head & my eyebrows.

Can ya image guys with those beads in all of their hair (I'm seeing beads on the backs & down the legs)

--------------
Reddy

All people smile in the same language
jaokguy
jaokguy
United States
2010/05/03, 08:22 PM

we're talikin' forearms dee , not underarms , yuck .... definitely still shave your underarms . we guys wanna make sure ya understand that for sure , please shave the underarms . ...it's true though , many men love women with hairy forearms ... it's very sexy for some reason . i know many women hate having hairy arms and go so far as to shave them , but don't .... ya don't have to look like a wooly mammoth but some hair on the forearms is awesome .
============
Quoting from DeeTee:

I read this post three times and still don't understand it! Under arms? Fore arms? I know it generally doesn't take much to confuse me but Im sure others are going to have trouble with this one.

=============