Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

couldn't resist this, Boob Aerobics!

stanlee75
stanlee75
United States
2003/09/26, 12:07 AM
Couldn't resist posting this one,
Wonder if this works for the pectorals for men too? hehe. Boob Aerobics
http://www.westpress.co.uk/displayN...ntentPK=7176076

LONDON GYM OFFERS BOOB AEROBICS

A London gym has launched a new fitness class that claims to increase the size of female members' busts.

Boob Aerobics has been devised by Richard Hilton, the owner of Gymbox in Holborn.

He claims the three-step process will increase breast measurements by at least two inches and one cup size after just eight classes.

Participants must take part in a range of moves including major pectoral exercises, bench presses and anterior raises

Mr Hilton said: "The Boob Aerobics class means that there are now alternative ways for a girl to get the bust of her dreams.

"It's about sweat not surgery, and this new fitness regime is certainly proving popular with many of our female members for whom the breasts are an important focus of their exercise routine."

Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/09/26, 03:18 AM
Actually it's not that bad. Why? Because first time when I started serious weight training I actually got a bigger chest too because of the pec muscles pushing underneath.
(but then the diet and competition came and my dear chest sort of disappeared!! )o;

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/09/26, 10:31 AM
Can you fix the link???

--------------
Great people never want it easier, they just want to be better!
Ron
rebekah82
rebekah82
United States
2003/09/26, 12:24 PM
Thanks Stanlee...hahaha! I was considering a boob job, but have decided not to do it after I heard about the complications and psychological stuff that goes along with it. Hey...I'm encouraged...I just started serious weight lifting so maybe those pectoral muscles will push'em out a little.
stanlee75
stanlee75
United States
2003/09/26, 05:13 PM
Sorry about the link here it is again should work this time.
http://www.westpress.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=127638&command=displayContent&sourceNode=127637&contentPK=7176076
Flexxa
Flexxa
Canada
2003/10/07, 01:39 PM
Philia2 is completely right, when you train for competition or to get definition your breasts virtually dissapeared, unless you are a D. That happened to me when I was doing bodybuilding a while ago, but it didn't bother me because I was very happy with the results and I was having the best time of my life, plus it set me a life style: I eat very clean since then, I exercise religiously and I maintain a slim and clean body and I stopped to smoke. I wonder how important is for judges in fitness or figure competitions. Of ten fitness competitors, 9 have breast implants. Also, I have read articles where athletes say that they get the implants because to get a "better look" for the judges, but I wonder what is a better look for a competition, it is a sport anyway, so a woman who doesn't have much breasts won't have a chance to win? I think this is more about self-confidence and self-esteem.
bb1fit
bb1fit
United States
2003/10/07, 02:19 PM
First off breast tissue is fatty tissue, so when you drop your bodyfat to very low levels like competition levels, the fat comes from everywhere, and the breasts are no exception. I have talked with lots of judges after my competitions, and even competed with some atheletes who are also judges. They emphatically state that when a competitor comes out on stage, they are trained to start from the feet up, and look strictly for symmetry. With women especially, they are not to judge from breast to head. If these rules are followed, I don't know. But this is the way it is supposed to be.

--------------
Great people never want it easier, they just want to be better!
Ron