Group: Women's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 525, Messages: 10844

A place for women to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

New formula Hydroxycut..is it safe?

youngin
youngin
Canada
2003/05/05, 02:58 AM
I have a bit of catching up to do... new girl here.. and there is alot of good reading. I do have a question about the new Hydroxycut, any side effects? is it safe?

K..back to playing catch-up : )
diane30
diane30
Canada
2003/05/13, 07:01 PM
Hi there, I took Hydroxycut and it gave me headaches, nausea, dizziness...I found that it wasn't worth it. And I barely lost any weight.

============
Quoting from youngin:

I have a bit of catching up to do... new girl here.. and there is alot of good reading. I do have a question about the new Hydroxycut, any side effects? is it safe?

K..back to playing catch-up : )
=============
Philia2
Philia2
France
2003/05/16, 02:11 AM
Not everybody handles well ephedrine.
The only way you'll know is to try by yourself.....
(lower the daily dose if you feel any bad side effects)

--------------
- Nina :o) Les Victoires éternelles sont celles du coeur.
fit4ever
fit4ever
United States
2003/05/16, 11:11 AM
I use hydroxycut..and it has worked great for me..especially when i need a boost for energy...but it affects everyone differently. You need to drink alot of water...with it. And as always use caution, listen to your body, don't always go by the dosage on the bottle. Also if you have asthma or heart problems ephedrine is not good for you. Plus with any fat burner you can't take it for a long time otherwise your body gets use to it and it no longer works. If you have a good workout program and a good diet it can help aid in your weightloss. They also have it in epedrine free, but I'm not sure if that is just as effective. Just be careful with whatever supplements you try.
sandysford
sandysford
United States
2003/05/16, 11:32 AM
I did the hydroxcut challenge last year and it set the pace for the goals I have today, listen to fit4ever she has given alot of good points. Most people know after the first dose if it is what they want to take.

--------------
I will lift my own weight someday!!!!!

THE NATURAL WAY IS THE ONLY TRUE PATH TO SUCCESS, PRIDE, JOY, HAPPINESS, LONG TERM FULFILLMENT AND SELF-ESTEEM!
00dawner
00dawner
Canada
2003/06/02, 01:34 PM
****Youngin*** listen to me...DO NOT TAKE HYDROXYCUT WITH EPHEDRA!!! It is a steroid. I do not eliev in taking any suplements at all. You want to tone or lose weight...GO TO THE GYM!!! EAT PROPERLY!!! it's actually quite simple. People are very lazy, and take suplements to get it done the easy way. That's fine, but they have to deal with the side affects, and the weight loss/gain when you get off it.... SANDYSFORD, your quote makes a good point, the NATURAL way is THE ONLY TRUE path to SUCCESS, pride, joy, happiness, long term fulfillment and self esteem...NOT HYDROXYCUT...
rev8ball
rev8ball
United States
2003/06/02, 02:45 PM
Hydroxycut is not a steroid. BUT, I do agree with 00dawner that the best way to gain or lose is training, diet, and rest. Supplements are call supplements for a reason.

--------------
Michael
"Trample the weak; hurdle the dead!"
rickyshot
rickyshot
United States
2003/06/03, 03:05 PM
I second that Rev Supplements are just that. They do NOT take the place of real good food. There are so many vitamins and photochemicals in veggies that cannot be reproduced. It is impossible to be equal to what God created food for mankind.