Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Where ya' been Returnofplex?

returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2010/02/21, 11:31 AM
So a few of you guys and gals have probably noticed that I haven't been very active lately on the boards here. The truth of the matter is that I'm the kind of guy that really likes to live a drama free existence, but a lot of it has seemed to find me over the last couple of months. I've had an extended divorce, as well as beginning work for a new company, as well as moving issues to deal with, so I feel like the wind has been taken out of my sails a bit.
The hardest thing for me personally has been a recent diagnosis from my doctor that has answered a lot of nagging questions in the back of my mind. I'd ALWAYS had a hard time getting lean even though my dieting and exercise routines were solid. Not to mention that I also had been feeling like the tank was always running on fumes. As it turns out I have low Testosterone(and I've never even touched a steroid, pro-hormone, or anything else). I know it's not a sob story or even an afterthought for some of you guys, but that stuff is important to a guy, and as everyone knows is a big factor in fitness.
So, all my crying aside, I just wanted to say hello again, and that I look forward to picking back up and helping out as best as I can!

-Steve
Carivan
Carivan
Canada
2010/02/23, 01:15 PM
Welcome back ! Looks like you are entering a new chapter into the famous book of life. Looking forward to your posts as usual and always here if you need someone to listen.
Stay strong!

--------------
Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

Ivan (GO HABS GO!)

Montreal Canada (City of Festivals)
yadmit
yadmit
Canada
2010/02/23, 03:22 PM
Welcome back!

--------------
I see the words you are typing, but all I read is *click*click*click*

Fat loss isn?t under the control of the magic fat loss fairies. - Alwyn Cosgrove
returnofplex
returnofplex
United States
2010/02/24, 10:42 AM
Thanks guys!