Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

What do girls want?

1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next resultset_last
golfer951
golfer951
United States
2002/09/24, 08:06 PM
Hey i'm a 18yr old guy, now alot of girls will say personality is what counts, but what first attracts girls to guys? Like what part of a guys body? arms, chest, abs....is there a specific thing?
I'm a skinny guy,(5'11" 145lbs) good personality and everything, funny, your all around nice guy, but i can't seem to get girls to like me more than friends. So lately (last 2 months) i've been working out, but i'm still a skinny guy, what areas should i focus on so a girl will look my way and let me show her what a good guy i really am?
-Skinny Guy
SheDevil10
SheDevil10
United States
2002/10/11, 04:17 PM
my response is dont be in any hurry, and every girl wants and looks atthings differently I have a boyfriend that only wieghs like 20 lbs more than me but is 3 inches taller looks like even a fly couldbeat him up...buty he is the sweetest funniestguy I have ever met with so much respectfor women its awsome....tookme 21 years to find someone like that....i dont think finding someone is about the body though looks are what generally get you talking to someone in the first place...looks fade its personality that is always there...and when you are happy with yourself others dont care what you look like
lexie4425
lexie4425
United States
2005/02/15, 01:57 PM
i'd have to say focus on your arms and your thighs. i have bigger hips and thighs and if a guy is too skinny in the legs i feel fat around him. And a guy with muscular arms is good too. but don't worry too much, ifyour nice to a girl and dont make her feel bad about her weight its all good. like pick her up and give her a piggy back ride to show her that you think shes skinny
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2005/02/15, 02:04 PM
this is all a matter of oppinon golfer........but the hard truth is.......not everyone will like you. Sorry to disappoint you. Some girls think brad pitt is ugly, whiel my mom this jeff fisher( titans head coach) and bill clinton is hot.......why......? Hell I dunno?

don't worry about it, arms, abbs ,legs, butt are all physical things.......the ONE should care for you; for you.....not for those things.

Being around cheerleader alot I see them date what they call "hott guys" only to come back and say how much an ass or pervert he is. And that be the only time they ever see him again.

--------------
My drinking squad, has a cheerleading problem!!
yeahhh_okkk_wut
yeahhh_okkk_wut
United States
2005/02/18, 07:32 AM
I feel u man, for me, being single on valentine sucks!

I think most female attraction happens at a psychological level...So you have to defeat shyness, and get the conversation going Holla!, and try to tease her & be a jerk a little (in a funny way)........etc...I dunno why they like that sort of thing...... I find most girls to be emotionally unlogical.

but anyway, u want the physical attration?

well, from personal experience, .....they like chest...and arms........I've had several ladies who would come rub and squeeze my chest.....also commenting about how my chest is bigger than theirs.....that was pretty funny hehehe :P........so I suggest working on your upper body.

hope this helps.

still, I would really sugggest you to go for the complete total body package, ...abs, legs, butts,shoulders, back..etc.......then you can go to the beach and Holla! :)
2005/02/18, 10:28 AM
my cynical answer is that girls love a$$holes...they say they like nice guys but nice guys get stepped on left and right...by this I mean being assertive/cocky/a little uncaring...etc...basically pretending like she wants u not the other way around...and make her work for u.....

my other response is be yourself u can't change who you are....eventually those characteristics which now go unnoticed will be seens...sense of humor, intelligence, being easy going, caring, etc....your looks are not an issue...u are healthy...and u can always work out to gain some weight....

women have different things they look for....just like guys....no 2 the same...some like nice eyes or smile or arms....or big muscular ass or big chest...or deep voice...etc....looks wise women vary considerably...so you never know....some just expect u to be loaded like a horse down below...(yes i have a couple female friends who date 10+ inches....i am not kidding....it's one big joke)....

i know this is a cliche...but be urself...this is it...eventually u will succeed at 'wooing' your true love....lol
hecdarec
hecdarec
United States
2005/02/18, 10:30 AM
If you want a one night stand be an asshole, if you want a relationship be someone that you are really not and once you have her for sure you can go back to being the asshole that you really are.

--------------
I was 17 years old the first time my father told me he loved me.
2005/02/18, 02:52 PM

:laugh: The most accurate answer so far

============
Quoting from hecdarec:

If you want a one night stand be an asshole, if you want a relationship be someone that you are really not and once you have her for sure you can go back to being the asshole that you really are.

=============
Anni313
Anni313
United States
2005/02/18, 04:04 PM
That sounds about right.

--------------
Anni

In my head, I am out of my mind....
2005/02/19, 07:55 AM
well said hec....
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2005/02/19, 11:58 AM
golfer, if you have to ask you'll never know.

--------------
wax on, wax off
gibbondaniel
gibbondaniel
United Kingdom
2005/02/19, 06:07 PM
as pritchard said ^^
2005/02/20, 08:02 AM
Hey-yo
iluvmyguitar19
iluvmyguitar19
United States
2005/02/22, 08:52 PM
Yeah, you should try to get a little muscle cause if a boy is too skinny I feel weird and really fat around him. Just be youself and romance her, cause girls rrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyy like that. Well most do.
benching
benching
United States
2005/02/27, 12:33 AM
there is no real answer to this question because they dont kno wat they want.......learn that and ull be alot better off
2005/02/27, 01:29 AM
lol, touche
slippery_chimp
slippery_chimp
United Kingdom
2005/03/02, 04:19 PM
Apparently one factor is a mans waist-chest ratio..

http://www.healthcentral.com/cooltools/CT_Beauty/bmi_03.cfm

--------------
Anni313
Anni313
United States
2005/03/02, 05:15 PM
We know what we want benching, the problem is that most of you don't have it and never will.:love:

--------------
Anni

In my head, I am out of my mind....
2005/03/02, 05:53 PM
Girls want guys who don't have to ask what girls want.

--------------
Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!!!!!!

Charlie
2005/03/02, 06:19 PM
.....and then one day you're hit with a sexual harassment lawsuit....lol
slippery_chimp
slippery_chimp
United Kingdom
2005/03/03, 02:30 PM
lol menace

charlie, your signature reminds me of a family guy joke:

"Tomorrow: Dyslexic Film Society Presents Chevy Chase in Feltch"

--------------
2005/03/03, 02:34 PM
Oh my, let us please not get in to feltching.:big_smile:

--------------
Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!!!!!!

Charlie
philip1986
philip1986
United Kingdom
2005/03/23, 05:40 PM
What ill say is that every girl is different some (majority like to work for it, some like to have everything give (princess style), and others are jst nice, but my sinicle destroyed side would say, fuck it, and my other side would say well why not give it a try dont change urself be the person ur happy with and if they dont like it lump it :dumbbell:

--------------
Women are great, time is short, but we all find a way through the mist. dont we?
2005/03/23, 10:30 PM
to summarize: we still have no clue....lol
thedominator
thedominator
United Kingdom
2005/03/27, 08:28 PM
dont' worry we never had clue since the begining of human beings.. this specie (sorry girls) is too complex for themelves even... let alone us guys... so cheer up.. keep trying...LOL

--------------
A life worth living is a life lived with honor and dignity..bow to no moral and bowed by none.. THATS ME
Carolou
Carolou
United States
2005/04/11, 09:57 PM
hehe. I'm new here. I'm a giiirrrl :P I just thought I'd say that you should just always be yourself..because you could change yourself and then get a girl and she'll like you for who you aren't and she won't be the one that's meant for you. I'd be yourself and just be patient. The first thing I notice about a guy is his eyes. So..if you don't got cute big brown puppy dog eyes go buy yourself some contacts! haha just kidding!! :P hehehe. anyway, be yourself..to find true love :) if that's what you want...
chisled
chisled
Australia
2005/04/15, 02:28 AM
here is the truth as all should have figured it at least at one point. Guys are stupid and girls are evil

ok girls like it when you treat em bad sometimes but they mostly want presents cos they are materialistic and guys are shallow so neither can win eh go figure

Ogun
Ogun
United States
2005/04/18, 01:31 AM
I've known the secret for a loooooong time. Sooooo easy. And I can tell you here in this public place and still I'll never run short of women like I would if all men did it because men just won't do it....
1. Have complete self confidence (not to be confused with cockiness)
2. Talk to her about herself (and give her real, genuine compliments--ones that she has likely not heard before--notice things that other men don't).
3. Be romantic--it isn't a feminine-only quality. Ask any Frenchman.

Works for me like a charm. I'm nuts right now because I have so many women in my life--it's time for me to start breaking some hearts and widdling down my choices, but I just can't seem to break out of the spell of playing this field, what with so many batters.

Physical stuff, to women, varies in impact because some men who have it aren't confident, and vice versa. I had trouble getting girls (relative trouble anyway) all through my twenties. As soon as I realized that I had reasons to be confident, I just was. They haven't left me alone since. In the gym, I won't even glance in their direction--I'm all business. They can't stand it--come work out right beside me, 4 out of 5 times. I just keep going :D

So, I could go on....but I'll just say that if you have confidence, you show a woman things about herself that she already knows but never hears, and you feel comfortable in your own skin, you'll do fine. Become a big fan of romance (poems, flowers, creative ways to express emotion and show her positively that you understand her needs and hwo she is feeling) and you will comandeer her soul. This, my friend, IS the key to happiness for me :D Girls ROCK! :love:

--------------
--It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.--
Aristotle
Kalanchoe
Kalanchoe
United Kingdom
2005/04/22, 10:04 AM
It's funny, y'know, cos until you get every woman in the world to post her answer, you won't know the right answer...everyone is different!

--------------
each to their own
thosecrazysims
thosecrazysims
United States
2005/04/22, 11:38 AM
If the girl really likes you she will accept you how ever you are! Just ask my tubby hubby. lol:big_smile:
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2005/04/22, 11:43 AM
(bows to ogun) I'm not worthy!

--------------
" The only true eye, is your minds eye"- plato
Koi_Saisei
Koi_Saisei
United States
2005/04/28, 05:06 AM
If you're looking for sex, you're going to have to develop your whole body overall. Not to mention that would be healthier.

I'd also have to disagree with some of the comments. While they are correct on one account, they're wrong on another. Personality is the key when you approach a girl. But for a girl to approach you, then you are going to have to have a good body! You need to draw them somehow.

If you are standing 3 feet from a well-built guy and the girl has no prior knowledge of your personality, then she will approach him, not you.

Having a good body is a definate for the first 5 minutes of meeting a girl, and drawing them to you. But after that it's all about your attitude!
Koi_Saisei
Koi_Saisei
United States
2005/04/28, 05:59 AM
I forgot to answer the most important question. sorry.

Broad shoulders, chest and back but not overly large. Shapely arms... and surprisingly, I'd put defined abs somewhere in the middle.

Considering you'll have clothes on - you want that confident appearance, complimenting a confident stride.
Ogun
Ogun
United States
2005/04/28, 03:07 PM

============
Quoting from bigandrew:

(bows to ogun) I'm not worthy!

=============
:D It's all good, and you know dam well you're out trying my stuff right now LOL Get 'em dawg!!

--------------
--It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.--
Aristotle
nerraw
nerraw
United States
2005/04/29, 02:57 PM
Now I a from the school that acknowledges that girls are no different to men: They seek the same things that guys do. Ask me I am a lesbian so I should know.:cool:
femtex23
femtex23
United States
2005/05/02, 04:56 AM
well, what the guy is wearing is also important...it sounds shallow but, I wouldnt be attracted to a guy (even if he had a FINE body) if he was wearing those ugly, white unlaced KSwiss shoes and a hat on backwards with an "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt on. Even if he has the hottest body in the world, I couldnt be seen with him if he dresses like an idiot...lol. And I would never be seen in his car if the thing was trashed. The outside of the car, in most crappy-car cases can't be helped, but the inside can. There shouldn't be any candy wrappers, papers or coke cans on the floorboard...it's gotta smell nice and be clean! We girls gotta have standards!...lol!
Koi_Saisei
Koi_Saisei
United States
2005/05/02, 05:34 AM
Yet my girl left me for some dude who couldn't even keep his pants up. Ever heard of a belt?... phht.
Siirous
Siirous
United States
2005/05/02, 07:42 AM
Personality and body has been mentioned to death, so I'm not going to reiterate. I cannot count how many times I've heard girls around campus like, "He was so hot yadda yadda and then he lit up a cigarette, and I was all like, Ew! Gross!". Apparently James Dean lied to us in the Rebel Without a Cause movie posters. Most girls don't like smokers.
bropie
bropie
Canada
2005/05/02, 09:27 AM
very true siirous.. and it goes both ways
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2005/05/02, 10:45 AM

============
Quoting from femtex23:

well, what the guy is wearing is also important...it sounds shallow but, I wouldnt be attracted to a guy (even if he had a FINE body) if he was wearing those ugly, white unlaced KSwiss shoes and a hat on backwards with an "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt on. Even if he has the hottest body in the world, I couldnt be seen with him if he dresses like an idiot...lol. And I would never be seen in his car if the thing was trashed. The outside of the car, in most crappy-car cases can't be helped, but the inside can. There shouldn't be any candy wrappers, papers or coke cans on the floorboard...it's gotta smell nice and be clean! We girls gotta have standards!...lol!
=============

Then how does ashton kutcher get women?

--------------
" The only true eye, is your minds eye"- plato
bropie
bropie
Canada
2005/05/02, 01:56 PM
thats weird,, im watching a movie with him right now..
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2005/05/04, 03:47 PM
get a guitar, and write her a song. (or rip off someone elses song) i thought this was a myth, but it turns out that girls love someone to bare their souls in a song, and i, whilst slightly inebriated on stella (never again, never again) did succeed using this method. she was also drunk... coincidence i think not. also get a dumb haircut to grab attention, but make sure you can pull it off, ive got a mullet (a short one that is) at the moment with streaks. an it does get interest, people look and then eye contact comes into play. be a caring mofo, say you cry at films that you actually laugh at and stuff like that. but the main answer to the question is still not known. and never will be. horses for courses, every female is different, and sometimes it just aint gonna happen no matter what, usually due to the shallowness of young ladies these days. i thank you.
adam

--------------
driving to eat a carvel cake
2005/05/04, 06:34 PM
lol...
Koi_Saisei
Koi_Saisei
United States
2005/05/05, 01:18 AM
I'd have to agree with the shallowness part, speaking out of experience of course. I'm sure not all girls are like that >_>
maniac74
maniac74
United Kingdom
2005/05/05, 03:41 PM
i agree too...theres gotta be some girls that like u 4 who u are...but then again there are a lot of shallow girls (as mentioned above) and ones who like people who dont respect em lol. U'll find someone
p.s every girl i know likes ashton kutcher!! wahts up with that hes so up himself he thinks he's gods gift 2 women....damn asshole!
bropie
bropie
Canada
2005/05/05, 03:43 PM
gotta give it to him tho.. landin demi moore.. must be doin somethin right :surprised:
maniac74
maniac74
United Kingdom
2005/05/05, 03:54 PM
true
Pritchard
Pritchard
United Kingdom
2005/05/06, 12:10 PM
ashton is a tosser, he has his head so far up his own backside that when he uses mouth wash hes also giving himself a refreshing minty enema.

--------------
driving to eat a carvel cake
gangstershoes
gangstershoes
United States
2005/06/02, 03:45 PM
just be yourself and don't let a girl walk all over you. your independence, sense of humor, and playful teasing is what builds the attraction. oh yeah, and don't be physically too UGLY either.
dvelswk
dvelswk
United States
2005/06/02, 05:45 PM
Hmm I agree with who ever said girls like ass holes.. You can be the nicest guy in the world and usually you'll see a really nice girl with an ass hole football player. I'm sure some look for personality but not anywhere near all of them do.
1 2 of 2 pages resultset_next resultset_last